Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,202 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. (48347 Views)

How Many Guys Are Guilty Of This? / Photo Of The Day: Are You Guilty Of This? / Hilarious!!!which Gender Is Guilty Of This,guys Or Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
Me sabi you tongue but next time we see for road pass, i don tell u finish sad

angry angry undecided
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by IAmTobore(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
I wasn't guilty of it. I always kept it for my ears.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Collins87: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Waattt! I also did it.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Lovexme(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nope! The main reason I detest lending people my pen those days. Plus the smell of dried saliva on it. Yuck!!! lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Harrysimon: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
One of the sweetest feelings we had then.rep second ary school till forever
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Phiniz(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I dey even chop d biro cover finish sef grin grin grin grin
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Truth is, I never did.

Even to borrow a pen from someone, and it looks like this, I get irritated. Cos their saliva smells on it. undecided
why don't you ask your boyfriend how your pussy smells when he gets down on you
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Burntcoal(f): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
even now as a grown up most of my closest friends know better Dan giving me their pens. in sec schl wen bic Biro was trending I use to go for d bottom lid and use d original cover as a cover up. den I bounce on d cover itself, unto d case at dis level u can see d ink stick protruding out of Biro case. I stop wen I start to taste ink in my mouth. kinda funny Sha ......

dese days I buy steel pens, e Sha go hard before I start to dey chew metal!!!!

*****covers faces*****
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Amazinpeace(f): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
nicerichard05:
Ok o.. Anyway today is my Birthday can i get 1000like
na everyday be your birthday?
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by RealEstate36: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Burntcoal:
even now as a grown up most of my closest friends know better Dan giving me their pens. in sec schl wen bic Biro was trending I use to go for d bottom lid and use d original cover as a cover up. den I bounce on d cover itself, unto d case at dis level u can see d ink stick protruding out of Biro case. I stop wen I start to taste ink in my mouth. kinda funny Sha ......

dese days I buy steel pens, e Sha go hard before I start to dey chew metal!!!!

*****covers faces*****
no wonder you got burnt
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by dyabman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
most boiz and a few gurls are guilty of this, back then in primary and secondary school days. Don't lie...

This is lack of ?
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Titidi(f): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
I still do it
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by NemzySeries(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:
I didnt,undecided, only dull brains do so grin
Na lie Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......once dem give u beta quantitative reasoning do dos days u chop d cover as u dey flex d class work
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Sike(m): 3:28am On Jul 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I dey even chop d biro cover finish sef grin grin grin grin
correct girl cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Vesterwhite(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2015
i de chop biro sote biros de run when de see me coming to buy biro from shops
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by darediamond(m): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2015
Haaaa, you deserve award ooo!!
grin grin
Guiness Books Of Records Straigth!

Ojestas:
Me go chop the cover finish, then transfer to that small cover,that one na 5minutes i dey finish am. . Then, straight to the biro case, till i naked it. .

As if that's not enough ,i go still dey chop the ink case small small too. . SMH. . grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by darediamond(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Meeen, see confEssion!
kennygee:
This was modestly chewed.

I ate it far worse than that.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Adortem: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Dharniel:
most boiz and a few gurls are guilty of this, back then in primary and secondary school days. Don't lie...
That particular end is used by some people to clean their ears,I remember I have tasted the part once then and the taste I got spoiled my entire day,someone's dirty ear. So,not guilty!
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by pimoski: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Am Guilty my Lord.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Looool. This is just me. Plus, I have never in my life used a pen till the ink finishes.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Papaboy: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
VASELINE!!!u won mas****ate
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Papaboy: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
op next time try to eat b4 going to school

plz where can i get original oily vaseline

Mine ain't working properly
HOLY JESUS...u won mas****ate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? / Can One Steal A Pair Of Shoes From This Guy? [Photo] / Joke Of The Day; Find Out What Is Phonecation. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.