Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. (48346 Views)

How Many Guys Are Guilty Of This? / Photo Of The Day: Are You Guilty Of This? / Hilarious!!!which Gender Is Guilty Of This,guys Or Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by harry509: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
most boiz and a few gurls are guilty of this, back then in primary and secondary school days. Don't lie...
I didn't eat d cova of my biro I only drink d ink nside. kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by esosuo: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
most boiz and a few gurls are guilty of this, back then in primary and secondary school days. Don't lie...
Dats federal govt allocated hunger ,abuse of teeth. Power
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Kazrem(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Contrarily, I didn't do it.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Abi nah.. grin

how are u doing?
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Abbey2sam(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
i didn't use this kinda biro
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
i still don't believe you. Pm me for proper question and answer to clear my doubt. tongue

Don't worry undecided

I'd prefer you have an unclear doubt smiley
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Boxer007(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:

I prefer Big Pencils
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
figo05:

how are u doing?
I'm all good..
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
unknown87:

I did that too. Kai!!! cheesy
E swt die! grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Fellonigerians: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Guilty as charged... Nect was to look for battery, and create the okoso...
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm all good..

good to knw
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Elvis506(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I dey even chop d biro cover finish sef grin grin grin grin
u no chop am reach me o..I dey even chop my frnds own after borrowing it...
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by MadCow1: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:

I never did that shi-t.

I only chew cord. cool
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Goddaughter: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
I did that then especially in d exam hall. Lol!!!! God is wonderful
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Ojestas(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
ulmaukpong:
u don choo de whole pen finish na ink remain for u to chop grin grin
m telling u. . lol
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by hensben(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Don't worry undecided

I'd prefer you have an unclear doubt smiley
psychologically, it's not good to have an unclear doubt, you ought to know this fact. cool
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elvis506:
u no chop am reach me o..I dey even chop my frnds own after borrowing it...
Ur own bad oh! lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by idbami2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hahahaha.. Present.. With saliva droolng all over the biroo
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by adedayourt(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:

Both of u should swerve joh, evrythin is taken serious to ur brains undecided....

nd ur brain also took dat too serios too undecided

tongue
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Elvis506(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Ur own bad oh! lipsrsealed
as in ehn....most especially when I run out of ideas or couldn't remember what to write in exam hall...I pity whatever pen wey dey my hand...lol
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by wtfCode: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin why would i lie, i did it.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Kezmanto: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Me dy chop am back in days wella
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Princematarazzi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
I chop both the cover, body and pipe
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elvis506:
as in ehn....most especially when I run out of ideas or couldn't remember what to write in exam hall...I pity whatever pen wey dey my hand...lol
I get hope cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Truth is, I never did.

Even to borrow a pen from someone, and it looks like this, I get irritated. Cos their saliva smells on it. undecided

Me too. Its really irritating.

And the taste of plastic is just not nice.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by beyoncausme: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
proudly naija.....

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Elvis506(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I get hope cheesy
grin
lagmostkuit:
I get hope cheesy
abeg I don too confess
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
psychologically, it's not good to have an unclear doubt, you ought to know this fact. cool

I'm not a psychologist tongue
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I dey even chop d biro cover finish sef grin grin grin grin

Especially when you know know wetin to write abi?
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Elvis506:
grin abeg I don too confess
grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
emusmith:

Especially when you know know wetin to write abi?
Ah swear..

U gerrit! grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by wharley01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am addicted to it,
i don't know why, on ma way to church for deliverance D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home / Can One Steal A Pair Of Shoes From This Guy? [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.