Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. (48344 Views)

How Many Guys Are Guilty Of This? / Photo Of The Day: Are You Guilty Of This? / Hilarious!!!which Gender Is Guilty Of This,guys Or Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by dayo23(f): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by NotNairalandi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nairalander01:
v
wetin be v?
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by CharlieMaria(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lols. My own worse
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by dubylhover(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
wink wink
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by bunmioguns(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
most boiz and a few gurls are guilty of this, back then in primary and secondary school days. Don't lie...

grin grin grin I dey Chop anything

grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
you can never find my pen with its cover embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedi still do it

i am so guilty
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by adedayourt(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:
I didnt,undecided, only dull brains do so grin

look at dis aunty olodo forming undecided
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by ulmaukpong(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ojestas:
Me go chop the cover finish, then transfer to that small cover,that one na 5minutes i dey finish am. . Then, straight to the biro case, till i naked it. .

As if that's not enough ,i go still dey chop the ink case small small too. . SMH. . grin
u don choo de whole pen finish
na ink remain for u to chop grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by damilareoye: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin

I don't even know how i end up eating them sometimes..
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Hysmady(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol...I did this back then...I stopped dis act in ss3...Nobody chop biro pass me den tongue
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by spicytayomic(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:

Yinmu
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Mznaett: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
And this is what I hate most while growing up.

Funny enough I would'nt get close to you if I noticed you do this cuz of d fvcking smell I'd perceive

But if na pencil oya make una leave am 4 me o cuz I b expert 4 dat one. I go chop d tin finish dey find another one lol
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by fransixe(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
This am guilty of....i.e when my biro stops writing....not chewing the taste outta the poor biro!

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Truth is, I never did.

Even to borrow a pen from someone, and it looks like this, I get irritated. Cos their saliva smells on it. undecided
swear say u nor do this act.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:
smiley
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by koolguy88(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tufiakwa. ..!! I never did this.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Chestar5(f): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
adedayourt:

look at dis aunty olodo forming undecided
spicytayomic:
Yinmu
Both of u should swerve joh, evrythin is taken serious to ur brains undecided....
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by saviour1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
To be sincere I never did dis.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I dey even chop d biro cover finish sef grin grin grin grin

we know u
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
I still do it till today
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Blessingno1: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
I make 100$ every day with a new program, and i created a website that explains how the programs work, You can call me on 002349035952090 0r 002349090278005
if you are interested visit: www.when-does.com

Good luck!
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
figo05:

we know u
Abi nah.. grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Chestar5(f): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lilimax:
smiley
y re u smilin, let me smile back smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chestar5:
lawd... Harsh
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Sirjohn84(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
[b][/b] ;DAt Ogelle primary school and Afiesere seconday school,UghelliAt Ogelle primary school and Afiesere seconday school,UghelliAt Ogelle primary school and Afiesere seconday school,Ughelli
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
swear say u nor do this act.

I don't need to swear. I never did it.

Why should I lie?
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by unknown87: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I dey even chop d biro cover finish sef grin grin grin grin
I did that too. Kai!!! cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Chestar5(f): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:
lawd... Harsh
What shud i say na? grin
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by Karleb(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
No! I hated that with passion.
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by acunon: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
I did mine,even as of now i still chew my pen when thinking hard !
Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by VickyRotex(f): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
fransixe:
This am guilty of....i.e when my biro stops writing....not chewing the taste outta the poor biro!

Exactly!

I was guilty of this.

But chewing? No way! embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

I don't need to swear. I never did it.

Why should I lie?
i still don't believe you. Pm me for proper question and answer to clear my doubt. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.