Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (103407 Views)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Jonathan Humiliated The Urhobo Nation — UPU Secretary / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by NovusHomo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

she's what your hopeless mother can never be in her next hundred lives

grin

Who wants to have a conniving thief for mother? She or her husband will eventually end up in prison.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by belac: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
If this truly happened then......

I don't even know what to type

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by dustmalik: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
nairamaniac:
I am south south. I say this on behalf of the majority of those that voted for him. "he doesn't need our support, we need his leadership, and he would lead us to a better place than we ever were".
You have made more sense than most in this thread. Wise words, indeed.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by nijanigga: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope your harlot mother is a dog's dickkk licker grin
you will die prematurely, if you keep insulting innocent mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]El-Dullardo the democrat[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari is loosing credibility faster than a man that wants to ejaculatee
please tell me, did Buhari stopped her from sitting at the lounge? oooo ok you were there when he told the security men to stop her. People and their talk sha.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by themejiwalker(m): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:
Good luck to Buhari if this is how he intends governing, adieu Nigeria.

The lagoon is always available for you. You know what to do.

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Adiwana: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2015
self hate and bigotry is what is killing this country..first of all non of this politicians knows the people that are here cursing each other..
they have never for once given you guys shishi...
firstly,irrespective of the fact that the past administration being a shity admin,nobody should insult the former 1st lady,not to talk about inability to conceive..we no be God that gives children
secondly,we all know that this is not Buharis orders.even this comes from abuja,then it must be from Amaechi and his cohorts
thirdly,dying on top politician matter na stupidity na only jobless people and simpletons do that

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by strongerthaneva(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope your prostitute mother is high from a fermented dog's sperm which is a result of forking rabid dogs just for #300.

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
U dis slowpoke sef get mouth dey talk..Na ogun and amadioha go strike now even after ur death still strike u till u enter hell fire..E no go better for u and ur love ones..see dis beggar they follow givers talk...I say ogun plus God of okija shrine must strike u for me..

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Kassidy90(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Sharap you Hopless bastard

PEJ is somebody's mum and she deserves some respect as a mother.

so you can insult someone's mother and want to go scot free?

nope it doesn't work like that
I don't know how some of u guys think, ur mothers that are probably doesn't even know what Nairaland is are somewhere minding their businesses and here you are insulting them..
Smh for all of u

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by M0GIDI: 12:08am On Jul 24, 2015
themejiwalker:

The lagoon is always available for you. You know what to do.

tongue

You bet I do, I'd push you in the lagoon where your ilk belong.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by nuras: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2015
Such is life...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Adiwana: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

dude you curse a lot..he shouldnt have said that,but all this insults are uncalled for..haba!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by omolami: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2015
She is suffering persecution from the orders from Abuja as rightly put by the security men. Don't worry madam, we still love you and yr hubby. The haters ate many ,those in high places from Abija inclusive.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by baby124: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2015
That is unacceptable. She is a former First Lady. She deserves an apology
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Joeoku78: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2015
I hope she didn't board the flight free of charge. She must be treated like a criminal because she was a major contributor to the drain of nigeria's economy.
A thief

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by dustmalik: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2015
letibab:
Her neverland had come crashing
Darn... you are pretty
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Token2(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Ex-president of a country and his wife are still VIP. I called the incident a transfer of aggression.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by mumbasa: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2015
justhelp:
She is lucky they didn't arrest her for trespassing cos she is no more VIP, prison is waiting for her and her husband. That big shepig

Look at this poor illiterate, who told you she is no longer VIP ? Bank managers, Actors, Igbo Business men that nobody knows their name use the VIP lounge for comfort. Then you speak of the wife of a former Ompadec Director, Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and President.

Instead of hating pray to God that your generation can equate up to 3% of their achievement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by chloee(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2015
ProfEinstein:
And why should she be allowed access to the VIP lounge, what makes her a VIP? Her clueless husband had the opportunity to fix this country yet nothing to show for it. This is the payback u get for being clueless. tongue
Bros watch what you post. Be civilized for once

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by ochemmieyahoo(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

grin
[i][/i]
What's this nonsense all in the name of protecting someone else's mother. So his mum has all of a sudden become hopeless cos he insulted PEJ. I really pity these guys from east: the earlier u admit that Buari is now our president, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by btwo(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2015
dicefrost:
Power is transient. One minute she was first lady now she is unrated
she deserve that, u all didn't remember when she was under d same umbrella with yaradua's wife @ his burial n Aids took umbrella with her leaving yaradua's wife in the sun.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by bakid3(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

But y u come dey take panadol for another person headache na?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2015
IceMan85:
My brother is annoying to see the way Nigerians treat our past leaders as if they are the problem of Nigeria. Our problem is the system, citizens and hate. You'll see someone that has not been able to use toilet tissue very well to come here and spew thrash! I don't blame them na their parents i blame

And who are the Architects of this system and who are those that planted the seed of hatred among the citizens for their selfish interests ? Our past leaders of course ! We have all been collectively raped by these so-called leaders.
The systems need to be corrected while we change our orientation too ,no doubt,but we need a true leader to achieve that.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Token2(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2015
If Ex-president and his wife offend a country or commit crime, they should face the consequence through application of Laws.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by bimbod(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2015
ProfEinstein:
And why should she be allowed access to the VIP lounge, what makes her a VIP? Her clueless husband had the opportunity to fix this country yet nothing to show for it. This is the payback u get for being clueless. tongue
If that's how life should be, I wonder where u'd be by now. Bigot!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by famzynet: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

grin
Shut up! Do you know if her mother is Aisha buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by themejiwalker(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:

You bet I do, I'd push you in the lagoon where your ilk belong.

I'm not the frustrated one. You are. tongue

You go delete your nl account last last ni awon enemies of the state grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by front247: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2015
sammyj:
Madam shepopotemus has not seen anything. This is just the beginning of her end of power .
d way ur daura dulllard is going, he will soon run into problem

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Spybradd: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Jorussia:
you don't have to bring his mum into d discussion,is patience Jonathan your mum?

then why are you bringing his mum in niw,tongue in cheek hypocrite?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by front247: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:
Good luck to Buhari if this is how he intends governing, adieu Nigeria.
buhari is too dull and uncivilized to rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by tonychristopher: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2015
mumbasa:

Look at this poor illiterate, who told you she is no longer VIP ? Bank managers, Actors, Igbo Business men that nobody knows their name use the VIP lounge for comfort. Then you speak of the wife of a former Ompadec Director, Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and President.

Instead of hating pray to God that your generation can equate up to 3% of their achievement.

nice one

she will always be a vVIP and diplomatic oassoort
I wonder why people envy
now I know why people don't succeed

you did a nice one bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.