Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2901 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by nairamaniac: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2015
This thread is dedicated to Barcanista (THE CHIEF WAILER 1 OF NAIRALAND) and HIS FELLOW WAILING-WAILERS,
It would do you some good to Sit down and Listen attentively.

1)Its Buhari's prerogative to probe Jonathan's Government if he decides to.

By Jonathan not probing his presiding government, it simply meant he had no issues/problems with it.
Meaning he, Jonathan accessed it as CORRUPTION-FREE. He had over 5years at his disposal to look into every anomaly performed by preceding government, but either chose not to or applauded it.

2. Breaking of initial campaign promise not to probe Jonathan.

If Changing of mind by Buhari or Oyegun to probe Jonathan, is understood as failure to adhere to his campaign-promises. Then that should be the best campaign manifesto that has ever been broken by any politician in the history of Nigerian-politics. After all, far more promises have been broken. They promised us light, good roads, security, employment and all sorts in other campaigns. but they failed us. Neither you nor MEND/BIAFRA was willing to fight any of them for breaking all those promises. But a man becomes president and tells us (let's assume even apologetically) that he would break the promise of not going against thieves and criminals. ironically he becomes the biggest liar in the history of CAMPAIGNS? Then you all are willing to fight him more than those that broke more valuable-promises, if kept would have been beneficial to our lives. Perhaps if Jonathan had included in his campaign that ''he had milked the country dry but anyone that takes over from him shouldn't probe him''.  Buhari wouldn't have included ''I wouldn't probe Jonathan when I take over''.  I wish I was Buhari's advisor this very moment. I would advice Buhari to defend himself by simply replying ''u didn't tell us you looted our economy when I made the promise of not probing you''.
Let me ask you one simple question, if a man stands in front of your house-gate and campaigns to the whole world that he wants to enter into your compound. But never revealed that he had committed an offence that warranted his arrest, then you the landlord simply join him in campaign that he is free to come in. He comes in and reveals he was responsible for the death of all your family members, would you let him go free, cause you promised not to arrest him if he came in? No I would not. For if he had confessed all those crimes during his noisy-campaigns, the law would have arrested him before coming into my compound. So you see, Jonathan was clever by half and so would any of you that wants to hold Buhari's promise, binding.

3) The damage that was done by Jonathan and is crew, makes other past governments look like child's play.

Fine, I know you would say Corruption is Corruption, irrespective of the amount. But please tell me you would investigate a window theft of 1000 naira damage at your house, similarly to mass-assault of your wife/daughters and theft of 1billion naira/properties?
The damage done under Jonathan outweighs all the damage by all other Presidents put-together. Obj was currupt, but believe it or not the man coordinated those around him more than Jonathan did. 
Anybody was allowed to steal from the country's purse as long as he could promise Jonathan a second term.

4) There's no crime in breaking a Trend.

if the normal trend that has existed for all other past governments is to desist from probing their predecessors, then that is their luck. For the fact that every other person got away with a crime, doesn't mean that you would not get caught even at your first attempt. Barcanista, I put it to you that Jonathan was guilty of this very selective justice you are accusing Buhari of. For Jonathan went after Ibori, on the bases of Corruption but didn't go after all the other past corrupted governors. I also put it to you that Jonathan was guilty of bias by not granting Pardon to all the criminals that operated and were arrested during his tenure, but he granted alamiesiagha a Pardon. We all respected his choices and decisions. So why can't he and the rest of us respect the decision of the Current President to Biasly(4give my English) probe Jonathan, alone?

5) How difficult it would be for Buhari's tenure  without recovering stolen Wealth.

Buhari really needs these stolen-moneys. Do this maths. The budget for past 3 years have been within an average of 4Trillion naira/annum.
Our budget is mainly derived from Crude export revenue. Now, this crude cost has reduced by almost 50%. Meaning all things being equal, without taking loans or accessing our Foreign-reserve/Excess crude accounts the most the next budget can meet up with is 2.5Trillion. Hope you realize that no new federal project can be done from this amount of money. By the time we pay for subsidy, salaries and dept servicing, nothing would remain from this 2.5Trillion.
All we would have is a scenario of 100% recurrent expenditure from the next budget. 
Let me educate you on how difficult Jonathan has made it difficult for Buhari to perform.
Buhari's Transition team Led by Jodah revealed that Jonathan left a debt of 4Trillion naira for him to pay contractors. I put it to you that this is very possible.
Out of over a 100 federal ministries, departments and agencies I am fortunate to have access to the dealings of 3 of them. Niger-delta ministry, Nddc and Ministry of works. The house of assembly approved 100's of Billions of naira last year as funds for contracts and payments of contractors. NDDC got over 250billion naira last year July. Meanwhile no contractor has been paid in NDDC from last year August to this date. Similar cases were suffered by Setraco subcontractors working on the entire east-west road. Money owed to these contractors of these 3 agencies alone amounts to over half a Trillion naira. Now these are just 3 iv mentioned. Perhaps, each person reading this, is conversant with one agency or the other on their own.

The above are enough reasons for Buhari to not only probe the last Presidency, but also choose to limit his probe to Jonathan&Jonathan alone.
Thank you!

Let me be fair/generous enough to extend my wisdom to Jonathan. its not too late for him to probe Yar Adua or Obasanjo, if he chooses to. He is permitted by the Law to probe them from inside Prison.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by elcruzi(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2015
cry

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by boboLIL(m): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2015
A piece of trash.....succeed in delivering nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Eden007(m): 3:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Guy calm down.. take this from me, jonathan has leverage against all top people dining with buhari even buhari himself. A private investigator was hired to dig up the events of the past leaders and those Apc big wigs last year. There are shocking and concrete revelations that would shake this country. PDP would either use that to make Buhari back down or to let Nigerians know the calibre of leaders we now have. Don't underrate this evidences most are Video recordings, bank transactions even evidence of the corruption case of obj,tinubu,Ibb,atiku,ameachi,danjuma etc.

The reason gej didn't want to publicly hunt these individuals was because doing such would amount to anarchy by their followers. Personally I want gej probed, but I want everyother person probed as well. Wait and see within the next few weeks shocking revelations would start coming out..very shocking!

6 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by sampaiolukap(m): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Nice Article.. You Analysed The Issue Well Just As Barcanista Did when Proving His Points.. Hope we can all learn Somethings from what you and Barcanista wrote without Being Sentimental.. We Shouldn't turn everything Into APC/PDP thing Cuz Its a National Issue Entirely.. Kudos to U Guys

3 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by paragon40(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2015
if you think Buhari can win the fight against Corruption, click like.......if u think otherwise click share.........

10 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by boombay(m): 4:42am On Jul 24, 2015
bunch of freaking wailing wailers

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nimoomosuli: 4:48am On Jul 24, 2015
OP, this post by Passing shot was enough for me. I wish I could like it hundred times.
PassingShot:
Stop crying Chief Wailer!

No one stopped GEJ from probing his predecessor/s. He had a choice and chose what he wanted. It's PMB's time and he will decide who and who to probe. Wailing from now till 2019 will not change that.

The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

President Buhari cannot probe all past govts for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he probes Jona, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When PMB is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. Before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.

7 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2015
lame argument in my opinion. I don't think y'all should always fly in support of anything Buhari does without due consideration. I'm also not in support of unnecessary criticisms of his every step. Truth remains that corruption in Nigeria didn't start with GEJ. Probings ought not be secluded to his government. His government failed, but it isn't the root of the country's woes. Let there be justice, fairness and equity

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Make una no worry.shebi MEND don ressurrect baa? By the time Nigeria's oil production capacity shrinks to 700,000 bpd and food queues appears all over the country una go learn.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by nairamaniac: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Eden007:
Guy calm down.. take this from me, jonathan has leverage against all top people dining with buhari even buhari himself. A private investigator was hired to dig up the events of the past leaders and those Apc big wigs last year. There are shocking and concrete revelations that would shake this country. PDP would either use that to make Buhari back down or to let Nigerians know the calibre of leaders we now have. Don't underrate this evidences most are Video recordings, bank transactions even evidence of the corruption case of obj,tinubu,Ibb,atiku,ameachi,danjuma etc.

The reason gej didn't want to publicly hunt these individuals was because doing such would amount to anarchy by their followers. Personally I want gej probed, but I want everyother person probed as well. Wait and see within the next few weeks shocking revelations would start coming out..very shocking!
Bros if the collateral-damage of Buhari's probe are all these people you mentioned, so be it. Perhaps more money to our National Treasury if its objectives are successfully achieved. You are talking of informations that would 'shake' the country. its only war that can shake the country more than it's sufferings is caused it to shake for the past several years. so should we accept bad conditions for the fear of war?
My brother, war or anarchy wouldn't evolve from this.
The only anarchy that would evolve would be between all those people you mentioned in a confined prison room.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by nairamaniac: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2015
sampaiolukap:
Nice Article.. You Analysed The Issue Well Just As Barcanista Did when Proving His Points.. Hope we can all learn Somethings from what you and Barcanista wrote without Being Sentimental.. We Shouldn't turn everything Into APC/PDP thing Cuz Its a National Issue Entirely.. Kudos to U Guys
Thank you! you have spoken very maturely. I hope everyone of us would take queue from this your post/advice. For this is not an APC vs PDP fight. I appreciate Barcanista's point of view. but I don't agree with them. Neither do I thing it should deter Buhari from probing Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2015

Your political naivety is stupifying!!!! The events of the comming days would be very interesting
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by simeonii(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Now you people wana start another season film with threads and counter threads like the 'Full' Cabinet issue? undecided
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Beremx(f): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2015
nairamaniac:
Bros if the collateral-damage of Buhari's probe are all these people you mentioned, so be it. Perhaps more money to our National Treasury if its objectives are successfully achieved. You are talking of informations that would 'shake' the country. its only war that can shake the country more than it's sufferings is caused it to shake for the past several years. so should we accept bad conditions for the fear of war?
The only anarchy that would evolve would be between all those people you mentioned in a confined prison room.
good morning to you sir! beautiful article I must confess.

Lalasticlala,front page! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by reallest(f): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Nice one op,u get sense no be small

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Though you started this thread with insults, but I will only respond to some of your points that are woth responding.

1. No one is stopping Buhari not to probe Jonathan administration. No one is telling him not to "break trend". All we are saying is that if he has "changed his mind" then he should start from at least the democratic era of Obasanjo and then Musa Yar'adua. Do not forget that the Okigbo panel report that indicted IBB for misusing and lavishing our $12billion oil windfall is busy resting in the shelf at the Government Secretariat in Abuja. The report was submitted to Abacha, Buhari was part of it. The N2.3trillion allegedly spent on power by Obasanjo with nothing to show for it is still there. The PTDF of Atiku and Obasanjo indictment by the Senate are still there. We believe Buhari should also look into the administrations of Yar'adua and Jonathan (Not forgeting that Emir Sanusi has a case to answer as CBN Governor. He was indiCted by Financial Reporting Council.

2. Doing the above @1 will set precedence for succeeding administrations. You can't set selective precedence. In fact, that will make nonsense of whatever you are doing. If you want to fix a problem you need comprehensive investigation and not restricted one. Nigerians are not silly. I'm sure the monies recovered from 1(above) will go a long way. Not forgeting that some of these loots were used to fund Buhari's campaign. I hope he should be ready to answer himself.

3. I have told some of you to get your facts correctly before making submission. For the record, Jonathan never granted Alamesiegha pardon at anytime, neither did the Federeal Executive Council headed by the President (it has no such power). The body that granted Alamesiegha pardon was/is the National Council of State. The NCS is an independent advisory body that is constitutionally empowered among other things to recommend ex-convicts for State Pardon. The composition of this Council is The President, VP, All Past Presidents, 36 Governors, Senate President, House Speaker, Chief Justice of the Federation and the SGF who functions at the Secretary. The Council isn't an arm of the Executive, it is a body of ALL arms and tiers of government along with exLeaders. The State is very different from the Executive or the President.

4. I won't bother responding to the trash of GEJ being the most corrupt. It is on record that GEJ ran the most transparent administration since Nigeria's history. I don't deal on propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Barcanista; who are you to dictate to PMB on where, who & how to go about his probe?

You're nothing but a dishonorable sycophantic slave & a protection seeking serial traitor who lacks honesty, integrity & character.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by nairamaniac: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:
good morning to you sir! beautiful article I must confess.

Lalasticlala,front page! cheesy
THANKS my sister. its like I was banned for some contents in my post. I have edited and tried to make it less explicit. meanwhile you username gets me quite confused. Please differentiate between Berem, beremx and Mrs Jackbaueress.

Do I need to edit the contents of my titled-post and what and create as a new-topic?

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Beremx(f): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2015
nairamaniac:
THANKS my sister. its like I was banned for some contents in my post. I have edited and tried to make it less explicit. meanwhile you username gets me quite confused. Please differentiate between Berem, beremx and Mrs Jackbaueress.

Do I need to edit the contents of my titled-post and what and create as a new-topic?
I own all monikers. No cause for alarm. grin
Probably you were banned by anti-spambot. Its good you're back. You don't need to edit your titled post. Let's hope it gets to FP.

Good morning to you once again.
Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2015
nairamaniac:
[s]This thread is dedicated to Barcanista (THE CHIEF WAILER 1 OF NAIRALAND) and HIS FELLOW WAILING-WAILERS,
It would do you some good to Sit down and Listen attentively.

1)Its Buhari's prerogative to probe Jonathan's Government if he decides to.

By Jonathan not probing his presiding government, it simply meant he had no issues/problems with it.
Meaning he, Jonathan accessed it as CORRUPTION-FREE. He had over 5years at his disposal to look into every anomaly performed by preceding government, but either chose not to or applauded it.

2. Breaking of initial campaign promise not to probe Jonathan.

If Changing of mind by Buhari or Oyegun to probe Jonathan, is understood as failure to adhere to his campaign-promises. Then that should be the best campaign manifesto that has ever been broken by any politician in the history of Nigerian-politics. After all, far more promises have been broken. They promised us light, good roads, security, employment and all sorts in other campaigns. but they failed us. Neither you nor MEND/BIAFRA was willing to fight any of them for breaking all those promises. But a man becomes president and tells us (let's assume even apologetically) that he would break the promise of not going against thieves and criminals. ironically he becomes the biggest liar in the history of CAMPAIGNS? Then you all are willing to fight him more than those that broke more valuable-promises, if kept would have been beneficial to our lives. Perhaps if Jonathan had included in his campaign that ''he had milked the country dry but anyone that takes over from him shouldn't probe him''.  Buhari wouldn't have included ''I wouldn't probe Jonathan when I take over''.  I wish I was Buhari's advisor this very moment. I would advice Buhari to defend himself by simply replying ''u didn't tell us you looted our economy when I made the promise of not probing you''.
Let me ask you one simple question, if a man stands in front of your house-gate and campaigns to the whole world that he wants to enter into your compound. But never revealed that he had committed an offence that warranted his arrest, then you the landlord simply join him in campaign that he is free to come in. He comes in and reveals he was responsible for the death of all your family members, would you let him go free, cause you promised not to arrest him if he came in? No I would not. For if he had confessed all those crimes during his noisy-campaigns, the law would have arrested him before coming into my compound. So you see, Jonathan was clever by half and so would any of you that wants to hold Buhari's promise, binding.

3) The damage that was done by Jonathan and is crew, makes other past governments look like child's play.

Fine, I know you would say Corruption is Corruption, irrespective of the amount. But please tell me you would investigate a window theft of 1000 naira damage at your house, similarly to mass-assault of your wife/daughters and theft of 1billion naira/properties?
The damage done under Jonathan outweighs all the damage by all other Presidents put-together. Obj was currupt, but believe it or not the man coordinated those around him more than Jonathan did. 
Anybody was allowed to steal from the country's purse as long as he could promise Jonathan a second term.

4) There's no crime in breaking a Trend.

if the normal trend that has existed for all other past governments is to desist from probing their predecessors, then that is their luck. For the fact that every other person got away with a crime, doesn't mean that you would not get caught even at your first attempt. Barcanista, I put it to you that Jonathan was guilty of this very selective justice you are accusing Buhari of. For Jonathan went after Ibori, on the bases of Corruption but didn't go after all the other past corrupted governors. I also put it to you that Jonathan was guilty of bias by not granting Pardon to all the criminals that operated and were arrested during his tenure, but he granted alamiesiagha a Pardon. We all respected his choices and decisions. So why can't he and the rest of us respect the decision of the Current President to Biasly(4give my English) probe Jonathan, alone?

5) How difficult it would be for Buhari's tenure  without recovering stolen Wealth.

Buhari really needs these stolen-moneys. Do this maths. The budget for past 3 years have been within an average of 4Trillion naira/annum.
Our budget is mainly derived from Crude export revenue. Now, this crude cost has reduced by almost 50%. Meaning all things being equal, without taking loans or accessing our Foreign-reserve/Excess crude accounts the most the next budget can meet up with is 2.5Trillion. Hope you realize that no new federal project can be done from this amount of money. By the time we pay for subsidy, salaries and dept servicing, nothing would remain from this 2.5Trillion.
All we would have is a scenario of 100% recurrent expenditure from the next budget. 
Let me educate you on how difficult Jonathan has made it difficult for Buhari to perform.
Buhari's Transition team Led by Jodah revealed that Jonathan left a debt of 4Trillion naira for him to pay contractors. I put it to you that this is very possible.
Out of over a 100 federal ministries, departments and agencies I am fortunate to have access to the dealings of 3 of them. Niger-delta ministry, Nddc and Ministry of works. The house of assembly approved 100's of Billions of naira last year as funds for contracts and payments of contractors. NDDC got over 250billion naira last year July. Meanwhile no contractor has been paid in NDDC from last year August to this date. Similar cases were suffered by Setraco subcontractors working on the entire east-west road. Money owed to these contractors of these 3 agencies alone amounts to over half a Trillion naira. Now these are just 3 iv mentioned. Perhaps, each person reading this, is conversant with one agency or the other on their own.

The above are enough reasons for Buhari to not only probe the last Presidency, but also choose to limit his probe to Jonathan&Jonathan alone.
Thank you!

Let me be fair/generous enough to extend my wisdom to Jonathan. its not too late for him to probe Yar Adua or Obasanjo, if he chooses to. He is permitted by the Law to probe them from inside few[/s].

Bastard talking trash since independence

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Zoharariel:
Barcanista; who are you to dictate to PMB on where, who & how to go about his probe?

You're nothing but a dishonorable sycophantic slave & a protection seeking serial traitor who lacks honesty, integrity & character.

Thunder strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death because she deserves to die by allowing a rabid dog to ravage her pucccy
product of dog's sperm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Beremx:
this article is trash because I love barcanista and barcanista loves me
cool

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2015
nairamaniac:

Sharap your dirty mouth. barcanista is a demigod in your family that's why you'll die if don't observe his presence in your life by creating a worship thread for him.
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Apc Is bokoharam - DSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2015
reallest:
Nice one op,u get sense no be small
Nope he has dickkk too so get ready to be forked in the assss

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by dridowu: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Lovely article, the chief wailers and his wailing committee will never see anything good in this article.
I don't expect Jonathan to probe past government during his tenure especially from 1999 because he has been part and parcel of the pdp government, so probing them means that he too will go down with them.
Likewise also , Buhari might have promise to probe all past government from 1960 till date but limiting it to immediate past government his the best decision he made because their are still fresh document to substantiate his probing.
Wailing Wailers should therefore endure, 2019 is just a matter of hours.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2015
nairamaniac:
Thank you! you have spoken very maturely. I hope everyone of us would take queue from this your post/advice. For this is not an APC vs PDP fight. I appreciate Barcanista's point of view. but I don't agree with them. Neither do I thing it should deter Buhari from probing Jonathan.

you spoked maturly by starting your article with insults to barcanista's person

Thunder scatter your intestine there
Hopless mugu

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Morkavictor: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Anothe trash by the blind followers.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2015
boombay:
bunch of freaking wailing wailers
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Nimoomosuli:
OP, this post by Passing shot was enough for me. I wish I could like it hundred times.

Thunder fire your Buhari

gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

1 Like

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by Themonster: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2015
dridowu:
trashy article Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
better

Re: Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista by omoelesa(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Your political naivety is stupifying!!!! The events of the comming days would be very interesting
Which event of the coming days?MEND,BIAFRA or what.It wil be very interensting to see biafraland burn.Nonsen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Buhari’s Charismatic ‘chief Of Defence Intelligence’ Monday Morgan Riku / See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown / The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.