Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation (25245 Views)

Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by hoseamatoh(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
handie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-restricts-use-of-presidential-aircraft-by-wife-aides/

Presido take it easy on the first lady pls, your wife can even speak English, once upon a time an illiterate was flying that aircraft

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by anonimi: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
alienvirus:
This is the reason why i voted in Buhari. He tolerates no shiit.

He tolerates plenty LIES sha.
Promised selling all presidential jets to Nigeria Airways but today tory don change.

We have been SCAMMED surely!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by amiluv4u(f): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Am optimistic on the fact that what ever intention buhari has for nigeria,whether good or bad ,God will distort every evil intent and use him to fufil his good biddings for nigeria,cos nigeria is Gods country ,so people chill.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2015
eleko1:
cool GOD bless PMB.May we never see a Wasteful Govt like jona where ordinary Minister waste public money on private jet.Waiting fo BarcanisaTAN the wailers CEO to com and spew thrash as usual.

WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT , FIRST LADY , WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?? cool
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by alienvirus: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2015
anonimi:

Promised selling all presidential jets to Nigeria Airways but today tory don change.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246
Okay. I understand you can sell all the aircrafts less than a day.
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by djkirkoo2(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
All these na wash abeg. Do wetin make we vote u in & not cheap cheap credibility wey we no dey confirm wit eyes but dey always hear wit ear. Propaganda regime
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by hoseamatoh(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
boboLIL:
This is wah u use in deceiving ur blind supporters...and they kip being blind....forever....

Come on guys join this government and make the country great, GEJ is gone and won't come back
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by philips70(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
anonimi:
Stories of propaganda by the Nation again.

Did the man not campaign that he would SELL the presidential jets to revive Nigeria Airways?
Why the tory come change na

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595291_tmpdoodle1436129596118_jpeg34ccec1cca8c4094eef3df002ef0e6a5

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]

You can never please saTAN even if you sacrifice your first son.

Buhari should just allow his family the minimum comfort they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by spyroxy1(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2015
nnachukz:
until after one week if they didn't deny or change the statement then I can take it to be 2% true. lie and this government are inseparable. I thought they earlier said there will be nothing like the first lady. Is he trying to change statement again?

So of all the whole story...first lady is ur concern. you did not see where it is written THAT JONA serviced all the fleet during his tenure with N9.something B

Ogbeni, oro e o gidi gan!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by yahmohy27: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Amin ooo
eleko1:
cool GOD bless PMB.May we never see a Wasteful Govt like jona where ordinary Minister waste public money on private jet.Waiting fo BarcanisaTAN the wailers CEO to com and spew thrash as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by DavidOluyale(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2015
seniormallam:
no one cares about what they fly, how will u have more than 5 cars at home and tell ur wife and children to be jumping from one danfo to another? on this one no point abeg.

No one is complaining about the flight. Its the cost and how it affects our nation. He is not saying no more private flights but rather he is trying to see how waste can be curbed. Get the point. The Emirate flight sef, how are we sure its not on a first class ticket. So there nothing wrong in the president and his family flying on private airplanes. Its the waste/excesses that needs to be curbed if there is.
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by baloney: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2015
Dis is baba prudent , not baba go slow lyk some ppl will make us believe.
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by yahmohy27: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
nnachukz:
until after one week if they didn't deny or change the statement then I can take it to be 2% true. lie and this government are inseparable. I thought they earlier said there will be nothing like the first lady. Is he trying to change statement again?
ok You are one of them ,[wailing wailers } kontunu
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by bomsilaga(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
He even had a bullet proof car.

kenonze:

Safety is in Gods hand.
Mind u, PMB sees them as he sees u and i.
Mind u Emirate airline is used by some nations to convey their president.

Just last year in Kaduna, PMB bullet proof care was bombed in an attempt to kill him and halt his presidential ambition yet God rescued him.
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by AskIfa(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
I dunno if PMB is doing this to please some people or to avoid critics.

My President, Aisha Buhari should have the right to use the presidential aircraft as well as your children. They belong to the first family for God sake! Haba!

I will rather address Aisha Buhari as "First Lady" than "Wife of The President"

All haters should go to hell!
[/s]
One word: DUMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
We all must embrace change including Madam Aisha
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by taharqa: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Didn't Buhari promise us he was going to sell those aircrafts?? Which one is "restricting those who would be using it" now?? Is that another way of "selling" the aircrafts?

Who are these "changers" deceiving??
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by baralatie(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
madam no vex!
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by yahmohy27: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
debris:
Good......seems am conceding to change
Yes no more like pharao in Nigeria by our so called leaders ,need to considered common men
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by Benzzle: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
seniormallam:
no one cares about what they fly, how will u have more than 5 cars at home and tell ur wife and children to be jumping from one danfo to another? on this one no point abeg.
ehya sorry no vex
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by DavidOluyale(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2015
anonimi:

grin grin grin grin angry

Your pics funny...

But fellow brethen, Buhari no talk say he go sell ALL the presidential aircrafts ooooo. U dey lie grin grin

They said 9 out of the 16 would be sold.
No scamm anywhere bro. You have only scammed yourself by believing a lie.

Please read properly before you comment.
I am not a Buhari guy, but I like being real even if he was or wasnt my choice.

ABEGGGG READ FIRSTTTT:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/campaign-promises-buharis-presidential-jets-on-the-spotlight/
http://www.ekekeee.com/buhari-has-ordered-that-9-of-the-planes-in-the-presidential-fleet-be-sold-off-to-cut-cost/
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
I dunno if PMB is doing this to please some people or to avoid critics.

My President, Aisha Buhari should have the right to use the presidential aircraft as well as your children. They belong to the first family for God sake! Haba!

I will rather address Aisha Buhari as "First Lady" than "Wife of The President"

All haters should go to hell!
When would you become ur own first lady of ur state,is it a crime?I wonder d kind of woman you are
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by DavidOluyale(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2015
philips70:

You can never please saTAN even if you sacrifice your first son.

Buhari should just allow his family the minimum comfort they deserve.

That's not intelligent .

READ FIRST:
http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-restricts-use-of-presidential-aircraft-by-wife-aides/
walozanga:
WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE RISE IN DOLLAR, BOKOHARAM, UNEMPLOYMENT, NIGERIA ECONOMY. YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL BUSY TRYING TO PAINT THE WRONG PICTURE

alot
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by eleko1: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Ur case is pathetic.I dnt engaged a kid.Even those who live in a mud house are happy/better off than ur miserable self.Goat.
UncleJudax:

Do you live in a Face-me, I face-you arrangement? Cos you come across as a bickering modafocker grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by UncleJudax(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2015
eleko1:
Ur case is pathetic.I dnt engaged a kid.Even those who live in a mud house are happy/better off than ur miserable self.Goat.
I was right after all. Adios!
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by Teenaira: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Sorry everybody. I am getting a bit confused.
Is it that the president is kept in the dark as to his immediate family movement necessitating this instruction. I don't know what happens at the protocols but I think this should be wrong.

The second one was the instruction that the presidents aid's and other nominee who travelled with him to the US should not smuggle business men to the presidents meeting / activities in US. Is this equally possible ? I am beginning to suspect that something are just not right with the president's handler. I hope I am not alone in this thought.

God bless NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by Ramsey247(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2015
During GEJ era the APC told us that Aso Rock has up to 60 aircraft suddenly it is now 10. If Obama travels with 2 aircraft, does it mean the white house has just 2? Propaganda every time.
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by eleko1: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2015
U are abominably foolish reptile.Continue to eat ur mama free food..
UncleJudax:

I was right after all. Adios!
Re: Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides-the Nation by Adebowale89(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Baba yusuf carry go cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode? / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.