Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos (28995 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Phiniz(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
CAN U ACT, SING OR MODEL. JOIN PHINIX ENTERTAINMENT ENUGU,LETS TAKE U TO UR DREAM LAND....CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by gsparks01(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2015
only tin I rememember this guy for is 'the goal' against Arsenal
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by seyitony1(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2015
Toiling tuface way undecided

http://onlinepathfinder.com/
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by joearinze(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2015
BET TIPS OF THE DAY VISIT

https://www.nairaland.com/2374875/free-football-bet-tips-everyone#36219237

#
#
#
#
MAKE EXTRA MONEY TODAY
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by HDee(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2015
blackpanda:

Kids are not a fashion accessory
All kids are cutein their own way!
you said somthing
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Cute kids.

I must have cute kids... Am very sure of that.
with that your watery sperm and wor wor face tongue
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by newacca: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Wow. Cool dudes cool

Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by allcomage: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Godfullsam:

Three kids from three different women and he is not married to any of them undecided.

Not cool at all undecided
A young man like him brought up in Africa ,searing children from different women isn't cool at all. I would never wish to be them even in the mists of plenty. Where is the motherly care and love for them? I thank God for my parents who cared and showered us with love. We will definitely do the same to our kids .It's cool to be brought up by both parents.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
with that your watery sperm and wor wor face tongue

Lol... I have got good genes.

There are so many young ladies like you praying to have a taste of me. Its not my fault my dear tongue cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol... I have got good genes.

There are so many young ladies like you praying to have a taste of me. Its not my fault my dear tongue cheesy
expired watery sperm tongue
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by melomelo: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Omo Alhaja ni surulere. Iya e ti ku tipetipe
3no Wives=3no Children=3no wahala
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
expired watery sperm tongue

Lol...smh!

Only Jesus Can Set You Free.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by niggereyez(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2015
y'all commenting about how cool the family. ..
kikiiikiki...laughing in swahili....

it luks cool abi.. because d guy is rich ...and they are in yankeee... and d beautiful beach... and all dah stuff...

ok naa...

when ur uncle wen dey village don born 3 different pikin from 3 different women...him no get money to train dem... and dey csll u wen dey township to send money... or berra still carry one go live with u.... I hope it wld still be cool then...
mtcheeeew!

HYPOCRITES!
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by femi4: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2015
allanphash7:
I thought he was dating balotelli sister sometimes ago
Abi u don chop clean mouth
If balo-terror nab you
Na war o
Anyway.......cute family
signs that you didn't read before making your comment
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Is that balloteli's nice and nephew?the boy looks like balotteli .
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Hidentity(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Mariojane:
that small boy does not look like us. Buhari let's probe him

Lolz. This got me laughing! How do we look now?
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Sigo86(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Godfullsam:

Three kids from three different women and he is not married to any of them undecided.

Not cool at all undecided

Is dat ur problem

How e take concern u
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cute Kids,,, The first is his photocopy,,,
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Motolank: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
Hope say no be David Luiz give birth to that youngest son wey Obafemi Martins dey claim!
I have a colleague who was grandma at age 30.
It's not Nigerian oo...

She had her daughter at age 14 and she too had child at age 16? Forget naija late marriages I beg !
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
A man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.... Don Corleone. I think so too.
Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by Tolexander: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Motolank:

I have a colleague who was grandma at age 30.
It's not Nigerian oo...

She had her daughter at age 14 and she too had child at age 16? Forget naija late marriages I beg !
u must have quoted the wrong person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football / AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Patric Bites Giulio Donati In Serie A Match, Sent Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.