Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa (40049 Views)

Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by megawax8: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Csami:
Joke!

BIG ONE!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by BigElEddy(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
Nigeria is a big joke

And what are you as a citizen doing to change that?
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by ayusco85(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Asito:
Following thread until july 28th. grin

u no get work? undecided
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Jesusloveyou: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2015
kaorama:
Noted. But hope it will not be the other way round.
d other way round as in, minority suspend d majority

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by favourelisha(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Big confirm yeye dey smell
SouthernBreeze:
Here comes another noise from the procastinating failures. Words like Will, shall, may is synonymous with this government. It's now more obvious they were not ready for governance. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Ghandi12: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Meiji:

Which "poor masses"? You think any of these people are fighting for the benefit of Nigerians?

I know neither sides victory (with status quo) translates into direct benefit to the poor masses.

Poor masses yearn to see Buhari succeed in delivering basic benefits of good governance. Unfortunately the NASS and its leadership as presently constituted give too much influence to PDP.

PDP we know and have seen since May 2015 have one goal - to see Buhari fail and retain the status-quo.

However, the 51-Loyal-APC appear more comfortable with the anti-corruption stance of Buhari while the other side seem to still derive their inspiration from the old guards we voted to put aside.

Victory to the loyal APC Senators would most likely allow drastic reduction in the NASS budget which has been alleged to stand at 10-20% since 1999.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by karpentar: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2015
midolian:
I ld be the happiest if they succeed. At least for peace to reign in tha house.

For as long as Bukky remains on that seat, there ll be no peace in tha house. He is proud and selfish. There was a clear opportunity for him to make peace reign buh he chose to do things his own way. If he had chosen Ahmed lawan and co as the principal officers jst as the party wanted, I am sure there wld be peace in tha house now. Bukky is the major problem @ the moment.

I don't like him. angry

I don't like you too

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by unite4real: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2015
kelsidengkucio:
APC full of shit since 2003

and they won in 2015.

Poo is good

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by cashkid: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
trueteller:
Wonderful. So peoplle like you is still having hope and peace under this apc government abi? Are you seeing the foot steps of that dunce call Buhari? Have you been reading the all the publications of apc? Tell me which one among them is pointing toward peace and hopefulness? As old as Buhari is, and going by his military traings etc, yet he told the world that GEJ gave up and handed over to him, because of the way the US dealt with GEJ. Can you imagine? Instead of Buhari to admit that there is no peace and that there is serious inhouse fighting among themselves hence, he is unable to appoint minister, he is telling the world that Obama did not appoint ministers for more than six nounths hence he is also waiting. Imagine that. Buhari is indeed the dullest and the duncest the world over.

I beg to disagree. With all the trashes u posted and will gladly let u knw that u are a bigger dunce and fool. Its just a pity people like u who knows nothing come out here and start pointing accusing fingers at just anybody, u are calling buhari a duLlard when what u put here portrays u as someone with nothing upstairs.I don't blame u sha, if not for the goons in the house.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Meiji(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Ghandi12:

I know neither sides victory (with status quo) translates into direct benefit to the poor masses.

Poor masses yearn to see Buhari succeed in delivering basic benefits of good governance. Unfortunately the NASS and its leadership as presently constituted give too much influence to PDP.

PDP we know and have seen since May 2015 have one goal - to see Buhari fail and retain the status-quo.

However, the 51-Loyal-APC appear more comfortable with the anti-corruption stance of Buhari while the other side seem to still derive their inspiration from the old guards we voted to put aside.

Victory to the loyal APC Senators would most likely allow drastic reduction in the NASS budget which has been alleged to stand at 10-20% since 1999.

In other words, APC is good and PDP is bad.

What a joke. I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by sunnyuche1(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
Nigeria is a big joke
comedy every now and then. smh undecided
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d other way round as in, minority suspend d majority

Anyhow, what I know is that someone will be suspended in 2016
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2015
favourelisha:
Big confirm yeye dey smell
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by mandax: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2015
midolian:

For as long as Bukky remains on that seat, there ll be no peace in tha house. He is proud and selfish. There was a clear opportunity for him to make peace reign buh he chose to do things his own way. If he had chosen Ahmed lawan and co as the principal officers jst as the party wanted, I am sure there wld be peace in tha house now. Bukky is the major problem @ the moment.

I don't like him. angry

Peace to reign in the Senate , PMB to become a dictator.
.You must be living in Mars. With PMB and APC to select who leads the NASS, PMB shall reign as a dictator all his tenure. Huge Setback for Democracy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2015
demoore1:
It seems you are crazy!! For peace to reign they need to dissolve elected leaders and install thieves!!!. Where were they when the election was going on? They went for APC meeting that was never even held? You want anarchy to reign instead.
Help me ask the daura urine drunk

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2015
mandax:

Peace to reign in the Senate , PMB to become a dic.
.You must be living in Mars. With PMB and APC to select who leads the NASS, PMB shall reign as a dictator all his tenure. Huge Setback for Democracy in Nigeria.
Leave the e.diot. He's still a learner

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by gbengus17: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2015
ONCE THE FORGERY CASE IS PROVED, THEIR ELECTION IN CANCELLED-----THIS IS COMMON SENSE-- THEY MAY EVEN BE CHARGED FOR AIDING THE FORGERY
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Two month after apc takes over leadership position we have not feel the change they used workers salaries to fund it campaign.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2015
gbengus17:
ONCE THE FORGERY CASE IS PROVED, THEIR ELECTION IN CANCELLED-----THIS IS COMMON SENSE-- THEY MAY EVEN BE CHARGED FOR AIDING THE FORGERY
Oh!What about buhari?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Jesusloveyou: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
CR77:
grin rubbish threat of d century grin grin grin
it will soon happen in ur eye, then u will start ur usual wailing

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by yomtolly(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think if d house leaders are removed or even if its agreed that there is no leadership in the house, are they not going to vote or is it that APC loyalist are more that saraki loyalist and pdp, I'm just asking.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Jesusloveyou: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
otunsman:
Two month after apc takes over leadership position we have not feel the change they used workers salaries to fund it campaign.
which apc taking leadership, no leadership yet in senate

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Skiful4sin(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
midolian:

I don't like him. angry

Now that's your cup of tea, you can drink it

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Jesusloveyou: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
yomtolly:
I think if d house leaders are removed or even if its agreed that there is no leadership in the house, are they not going to vote or is it that APC loyalist are more that saraki loyalist and pdp, I'm just asking.
nice question, if election is properly conducted in d senate, 17 pdp loyalist will vote for lawan,

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Jesusloveyou: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Skiful4sin:

Now that's your cup of tea, you can drink it
why are u saTANist wailing over another man's cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Skiful4sin(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=36222017]why are u saTANist wailing over another man's cup of tea
Do you have a brain in your skull at all?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Skiful4sin(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
why are u saTANist wailing over another man's cup of tea

Do you have a brain in your skull, because i seriously doubt you if you

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by Ama80(f): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
midolian:

I don't like him. angry
u are always sentimental.only wisdom and personal sacrifices would ensure peace returns to d senate.if Bukola is forcefully removed then d doom of d apc had just been sealed cos he will join forces wt d pdp,I don't need to tell u d outcome.rembr it's a game of numbers

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by midolian(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ama80:
u are always sentimental.only wisdom and personal sacrifices would ensure peace returns to d senate.if Bukola is forcefully removed then d doom of d apc had just been sealed cos he will join forces wt d pdp,I don't need to tell u d outcome.rembr it's a game of numbers
swthrt, how and where da hell have u bn? grin
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by faladeSM1132(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
lotreta:
Really?
And why do you think Buhari shifted his ministerial nomination to September? Do you think the president does not have his list already?
This is the stategy, and Buhari will have no meeting with Saraki nor do any business with him till he is booted out.
you're just a biggest full in the wole universe
Buhari cant do without SARAKI - In case you dont know
ask your teacher

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa by YaksonFCA(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Big joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Dominate Senate / Serious Fighting In Zaria / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.