Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Waist Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Waist Pain (1497 Views)

Acute Waist Pain / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Pain by manbravo: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2006
Guys in House, i ve a very big problem, it has to do with my waist, each time i take beer expecially Gulder, the folloing day my waist ll be war zone,as if loaded with 50 bags of cement, and one of my friends told me that it will effect my sperm if care is not taking. pls i want to know if any body have similer expirience or any thing about waist pain at the age of 26. PLS HELP
Re: Waist Pain by ladex142(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2006
Have you seen a Doctor about this, you never know what the cause is or what it's gradually damaging in your body. My advice is to see a doctor right away.
Re: Waist Pain by MakeaDiff: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2011
The solution lies in your hands. STOP TAKING BEER, DETOXIFY YOUR CLOGGED-UP SYSTEM AND LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE. EDMARK SHAKE-OFF AND SPLINA WOULD HELP YOU ACHIEVE THIS. CONTACT ME ON 0703-3929-317, 0805-9343-359 or email roajia@yahoo.com on how to get these products at company price. The products are natural, very effective in cleansing, detoxifying, balancing and nourishing. I have tried them and have a positive testimony. BEST WISHES!

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This Eye Cataract / Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day / Happy,eid El Fitr,ending,luv,lekki,ikoyi,vi,mobile,massage,home,victoria Island,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.