Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Three Virgins - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (65975 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
9ce story buh it seems david z impotent
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
hmm.. welcome dear, we shall see when the wedding night scene unfolds... thx for following
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Following ardently
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
waiting patiently
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
The bride was no where to be found, There was total pandemonium in the hall, The headgears flew eastwards as people searched for the bride, there was confusion on where the bride was, the Bride's family burst into tears and wailings, tears soiled the faces of the bride's friends, How the bride had disappeared was incomprehensible, The guests soon started leaving when the groom's family soon started putting mouths in ears, discussing loudly what could have led to the bride's disappearance.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Korede felt a hard tap on his shoulder, he shrugged and was brought back to the present, there was his flower standing before him with a deep frown creased on her face, pools of water drizzled down her face even In the Air conditioner switched on within the four walls of the hall, guests were beginning to get worried when the Alaga iduro asked the groom to carry the bride, the Alaga repeated herself for the Fifth time in ten minutes, it was obvious he had not been following, he didnt eve. notice the dance steps his bride took, She had practiced the dance steps Korede liked purposely to impress him but there was he sitting absent minded.

It then dawned on Korede that he had been In the world of imagination, he banished the thought of his bride missing and quickly did what he was asked to do, the Engagement ended graciously, Becca asked what he was thinking about and he explained to her after she had pestered him and he wouldn't like to offend his bride on her wedding day, she had laughed it off and whispered sweetly to her "I love you dear"
"I love you more" Becca declared and smiled at him. He held her hands firmly and placed a warm kiss on them.
Helen looked gracious in her wedding gown which flowed wonderfully as she walked, She had a pair of dainty earrings and a silver chain on her chest, She looked good in her bridal outfit, her flawless make up also made her beauty shone from miles away, she picked her bouquet and walked cautiously to the decorated bridal car packed in the compound, she hopped into the car with her little bride, Green Yvonne,Patrick Williams had also called he was on his way with his friends, he reassured her of his love and he hung the call smiling warmly.
Helen arrived the church 5minutes to 10:00am which was the scheduled time, she walked slowly alongside her father into the crowded Chapel, she held her gaze for a second and joined the congregation in the chorus of the processional hymn, she smiled as she saw her groom and Patrick replied blowing her a mid air kiss secretly, nobody noticed what the couple to be did but they were seen smiling at each other, Helen felt a wonderful sensation and a new feeling of love for her groom, they were sited and the reasons marriage was instituted by God was read out loud to the congregation from the wonderfully designed wedding programme which had the picture of Helen holding hands with Patrick in the front page, the back page had the picture of Patrick half knelt before Helen holding a sparkling gold ring. It was a very beautiful wedding programme, soon, the choir sang in a unison and sonorous voice, the song touched almost every one present the couple were asked to face the audience, the couples exchanged vows,the rings and the Bible, The bride danced wonderfully well, the groom was not left out, the relatives and guests invited joined in wriggling their bodies while the Covetties swayed their hips to the hip being led by the choir, it was a glorious wedding indeed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by Missmossy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Beautiful story,

Me likey cheesy kudos.
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2015
The couples did as instructed by the priest, they exchanged vows and rings, they danced to the deacons' lounge to sign the dotted lines, Becca beamed with smiles, Joy filled Korede's heart as they were joined together in holy matrimony.

"Together..." Korede said amidst smiles
"Forever" Becca completed pressing a soft kiss on his lips, the congregation cheered out, they replied with mirthless smiles.
"Forces of love" The usher sighed as she walked away smiling savagely.
"Will you have David Dominic to be your wedded husband, will you love, respect, honour and cherish him as you both shall leave" The pastor's voice blurted out loud enough from the speakers arranged within the four walls of the large redeem church, the redeemers parish, sited to the right were the groom's relative, The Dominic's while sited to the left were the Adetunji's, Tomi risked a glance upwards and glared at the man before her, she wa sure she would want to spend the rest of her r life with him. she gathered her voice and said
"Yes, I will" If only she knew what she was entering into.
David heaved a deep smile and looked across where Collins was seated, Collins got the message and gave him an encouraging smile, He took his vows too then the Pastor popped the question Tomi had been dreading ever since she picked a date for her wedding
"Is there anyone in this gathering that is not in support of the joining of this two as man and wife, if there is any, He should signify before I join them in Holy Matrimony"
The church went quiet, Tomi could feel her heart in her mouth, her mouth watered instantly the pastor concluded his question, Her lips curled, wave of pain filled her heart, she could feel her knees jerking like they could no longer carry her, She wondered if the pastor could hear her heartbeat pounding, she found it difficult holding the tears that had threatened to spill, Panic swamped her mind, David felt as cool as a gentle man at his end. The silence was broken by the pastor's voice, he had asked for the third time, Jackie stood up from her seat, She was already boiling in anger, she had promised David wouldn't marry Tomi simply because David was influential and managed a multinational company, His father was an acting minister, Tomi's parents were wealthy also but not as the Dominic's.

Tomi felt hot from within, She froze at that spot, just what she had expected, She wanted to pass out, she was already above the cloud. Jackie briskly walked to the front.All eyes turned to her. The congregation started whispering silently, David's face was creased with a deep frown, Tomi's parents shifted on their seats. "Oh! not now Jackie" David's mom said silently her brows knitted into a frown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Jackie stared at Tomi for a second and walked out, she sworn she wasn't going to be present watch them joined in holy matrimony, She was pestered by relatives to attend her brother's wedding as it wouldn't speak well if she didn't besides the press would be ready to write stories in the gossip papers and scandals was something David wasn't ready for, not for a dime to ruin his reputation and his father's.
Tomi felt warmth sprang up in her soul, she felt heavenly peace as Jackie walked out of the church, she silently prayed she would go and not come back. The pastor sighed and continued with the wedding program, The pressmen took shots and videos of David's wedding. They signed the dotted lines and he was now asked to kiss the bride, David carefully removed the veil and the hall roared as he placed a soft kiss which lasted for minutes on his Bride's lips. They sang the recessional hymn and the couples walked out taking each step carefully, they held hands in each other and flashed a bright smile as they walked out of the church, They took pictures but there was a person that was missing, Jackie Dominic, Tomi cared less, she shrugged and answered few questions asked by the pressmen, she answered amidst smiles, she was asked how she felt on her wedding day and she screamed "Waoooo! I feel great" David held her hands and hurried as they were already late for the reception. The four Tyres rolled on the road like they were meant to be there forever.
"Mrs David Dominic" David called curtly
"Mr David Dominic" Tomi replied locking herself in the safe sanctuary of his arms her lips curled into a smile.

2 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by Kitme(f): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Now, I'm definitely following this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
thanks fr following luv.. get a seat fr urself.
******** Wedding night.
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am beginning 2 feel sorry 4 tomi 9ce update

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by mzzkismet: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmmmm, make I just sitdown and watch as d drama dey unfold........oh I forgot to call nellyme and olarofiat. U guys should come and read o

@Roniex2 thanks for the update but make the next updates lengthier

#Following
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 5:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Aii luv, I will... thks
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Two twin tears escaped down Becca's face.
"How do I explain this to him" Becca asked facing Funke
"My dear, you have to, it's simply nature" Funke responded in a shaky voice, She wanted to console Becca but her voice was definitely not helping the matters, she felt sorry too.
"But why did nature choose to come this day of all days, I wasn't expecting it"
"We have to hurry, He's waiting for you"
Funke said wiping the fresh tears on her face, The ladies finished packing the suitcase and it was taken to the car.
"Make sure you enjoy your honeymoon" Funke said softly
"My wedding night?" Becca asked, her voice raised with a pitch
"Its okay Rebecca, I know how you've always dreamt of this night but you can still enjoy it after four days, dint you say its four days"?
" Yea" Becca shrugged and went to bid her family who were dancing with full Vigor in the hall farewell. She returned and beckoned on Korede that she was ready.

The car sped off to the airport, they arrived at the airport at exactly 7:45pm. Their flight was scheduled to be 8:15pm. they helped themselves to a seat, Becca's hand found Korede's and they smiled. Becca punched her phone and informed her mother that they had arrived at the airport and will soon be on their way to Paris. Her mother also announced that their gifts and her luggage have been conveyed to their house and so she had nothing to worry about, Her mother wished her the sweetest honeymoon ever and they hung up on a sweet note. They moved their suitcases to the lounge behind them and they were checked in. The plane took off to Paris with the couples in it. Becca heaved a sigh and turned to her husband but he was looking far away, She crossed her fingers and ruminated on how to tell her husband her period started some hours ago. A single drop if salt water drizzled down her cheek, she wiped it off instantly.
Helen strolled into the bedroom laughing heartily, her husband tickled her more and she let out an hysterical laughter, She pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and responded with full vigor, soon, they began a pillow fight and chased each other everywhere with Helen giggling, laughing and smiling. Mrs Williams ran back I to the bedroom and fell on the soft bed.
"Baby, Am scared" She whispered
"Don't be there, this night will be the best night for you, trust me"
"Sure" She replied beaming smiles .
Patrick zipped down her wedding gown and began smooching her. He watched his wife UnCloth before him, His jaw dropped at the sight of the beautiful unclad woman before him, Her breasts stood firm and round with her nipples fully pointed like a bumper, Her white pants clung to her wide hips perfectly, Her thighs looked fresh with no stretch mark at all, She had long straight legs with her toes flawlessly colored in red. Patrick's third leg had risen to the peak.The background slow music played softly from the stereo, The Air conditioner brought a romantic moment. Patrick carried her and laid her on the bed, He kissed her everywhere his lips could reach, Helen moaned softly. He gently had his way into her and thrusted in slowly. Helen released her body and soul to him, She moaned out loud when cold blood trickled Down her thighs.Patrick stopped and glared at his wife
"You were truly a virgin?"He asked looking affectionately into her eyeballs.

"You made me a woman"
Helen enjoyed the rest of the night in his arms, they made passionate love, It was then Patrick realized there was a huge difference between sex and making love. Patrick kissed his wife softly and laid by her side. She shrugged closer to him and wrapped her hands around him
"Thanks for keeping it for me" Patrick said warmly. The couples slept off peacefully. "It was a great long night " Helen thought and smiled. The red candles which added to the night's electric moment waxed out slowly.

Helen shifted on the bed and noticed her husband wasn't in bed with her, she rubbed her eyes with the palm of her hand and yawned. She opened her eyes to behold a beautifully wrapped big box which laid on the dressing table. She wanted to conclude it was one of the gifts presented to them the previous day but there was special about the gift, it glittered brightly which made her heart drew nearer to it, she left the comfort of her bed and went closer
She Opened it slowly and beheld her was a perfectly decorated red cake. The icing sat wonderfully on it."
Wow!" She exclaimed
The door made way and her husband walked in slowly.
"Thanks for giving your virginity to me" Her husband read out loud. That was what was written on the cake in white icing.
Helen clung onto her husband tightly,with her arms locked with his, she said."Thank you Patrick for making my wedding night beautiful, Thanks for this too" She said pointing to the cake "
" A decent woman deserves more" He replied placing a kiss on her forehead, He tickled her softly and she let out a rattling laughter.
"What a beautiful morning" The couples chorused together.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Am sorry if my updates are short, I'll improve, just that am a medical stdnt and I don't av time punching my fone fr a long time, pls bear wif me.. will update later in the noon.. just keep guessing ow Becca and Tomi's. wedding nyt wld be...

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by ODUMAIYE(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
I can't wait o
Re: Three Virgins by endowednicky(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Keep it up dearie!!!!!!following
Re: Three Virgins by nellyme(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
mzzkismet:
Hmmmmm, make I just sitdown and watch as d drama dey unfold........oh I forgot to call nellyme and olarofiat. U guys should come and read o

@Roniex2 thanks for the update but make the next updates lengthier

#Following

My dearest friend, tnx for the invite...will read the story after ma exams...will add it to my to do list...
Roniex2 keep up the good work....
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2015
They strolled to the arrivals lounge and waited for the driver.
"Welcome to Paris sweetheart" Korede said beaming with smiles. Becca's lips twisted into a Mr cool smile, She was boiling inside. She tried as much as she could to give him deceiving smiles, Korede observed the sudden change in his wife but shrugged it away thinking it was due to the change of environment. The driver arrived thirty minutes later

They hopped into the car and the car sped off, It pulled up in front of a five star hotel and they alighted, he paid the man and made some arrangements with him which was that he would be the one to pick them in the hotel to any place of their choice to enjoy their honeymoon. the driver obliged and he zoomed off
The couples checked in and packed their suitcases into their room
"Newly weds"? A papa in his late 60's asked
" Oh, Yes" they chorused, Becca was almost wondering if it was obvious they got married some hours ago.
They had a breakfast of oatmeal and Chinese hamburger, They retired into their room afterwards, Becca had a nice sleep in his arms. They took a nap with their legs interlocked on the bed.
Korede woke up around 9:30pm in the evening, he was careful not to wake his wife but she woke when she heard the sound of footsteps She yawned out loud and rolled to the other side of the bed, Korede bent over her and kissed her deeply, she responded with an undiluted passion, Korede was about taking off her comfy gown when she pouted
"Stop!"
"Why? we are married!" he blurted out showing her the ring on her finger.
"Am on my period" She announced in a shaky voice
"What" Korede exclaimed
"Shit!!!" He added before walking briskly out of the room. Becca laid on the bed void of emotions, Hot tears rolled down her cheeks, she picked her phone and scrambled through her contacts for her mother's number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
9ce update, buh cnt wait 4 tomi's wedding night
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tomi sprew red roses on the bed, she picked the brightest flower of her bouquet and carefully placed it on the bed, she hurried into the bathroom to have a warm bath.
"Tonight is going to be long and rocky" She thought out loud smiling to her self. she looked critically at the bathroom mirror after taking a cool shower. she adjusted her towel such that it pushed up the swells of her bosoms, She put on a flip flop slippers and stormed into the room, she had expected to see David in his singlet and boxer but there was an empty room before her, she barged into the sitting room to see a teary face, David quickly wiped the tears that formed a pool on his face, he didn't notice his wife had already see. his teary face.
"Honey is anything the matter" She asked with concern etched between. her brows
"Of course not dear" He replied feigning a fake smile
Tomi threw herself in his arms and they walked slowly into the room. David's heart was beginning to pump faster such that Tomi could feel his beats, she sensed something was wrong, she wanted to ask again but she shrugged and didn't want to mar her first honeymoon night. Tomi intentionally made her towel talk and before David stood a beautiful curvy unclad lady. Tomi smiled seductively at him and made attempt to engage in a pre-intimacy with him but despite her efforts his organ never rose or got erected
"David,whats this?" Tomi asked almost in tears. She was beginning to think her husband was impotent coupled with what she almost overheard at the banquet, David's husky voice brought her to the present that threatened to crumble
"Dear, come down, I guess am just too tired, I need rest" He patted her lightly And turned to sleep, clutching on to his pillow like a second skin. Tomi cried her eyes out that night, She eventually cried herself to sleep

2 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
wat a bad wedding 9te. it looks as if david z impotent keep d gud work up
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2015
The morning light managed to enter the room through the curtain, Tomi fastened her lingerie to herself and walked to the sitting room, she examined the house her father in law had given them as a wedding gift well and concluded it was a beautiful matrimonial home, it had all the modern appliances and the designs were perfectly done coupled with the fact that It had a garden and a swimming pool. it was also situated in the domain of the rich, Victoria island, Lagos.
Tomi strolled around the house and finally found herself staring at the beautifully constructed greeny garden, She folded her arms and stared into the unknown, she thought of how last night ended up, she sobbed quietly, she had expected so much from her husband, she had always dreamt of how her feet would be swimming in the cloud on her first honeymoon night, she sobbed the more she remembered the experience one of her married friends shared with her, it was the best night ever for Teju, her friend. Tomi also wanted to feel what other virgins like her felt on their wedding nights, She had been fantasizing on how perfect her wedding night would be only for her darling husband to mar it, she swore in her spirit she would have David break the hymen that day come hell come high water. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see David.
"Morning sweet" David greeted with the morning glow creased in his face.
"Morning" Tomi replied coldly and was about walking away when David pulled her back
" What's wrong dear?"
"I am fine".
" Talk to me please "
" I said I am fine!" Tomi yelled out loud
"I would like you to go ask your friends, Collins especially how he does his business with his wife on bed, David Dominic, I really find it out to believe your organ can't even get erect not to talk of getting it into me'" Tomi spite out and walked swiftly away as her legs could take her, she found it hard to believe she just spite out at David. David blinked his eyes thrice, he was almost wondering if his ears had failed him, he realized he heard those words loud and clear from his wife.
He ran up to his wife and blocked her way, after extra seconds of staring at his wife, he finally found his voice and pouted" How dare you think that I am impotent!"
Tomi's eyes became trembling, her teeth were chattering.

"How dare you compare me to Collins" He yelled
"Now am going to show you the power of my impotence!" He spite and dragged her to the bedroom, Tomi willingly released her body to his action. Deep inside her, she wanted him to really show her he wasn't impotent but not violently .

David pushed her on the soft bed and parted her legs, he began removing his boxer. Tomi watched with a mixed feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by Harkindeylee(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
great job....more please

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by OloriAbefe(f): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2015
roniex2.......that's way 2 short 4 an update embarassed
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Helen removed her heels noisily and fell lazily on the bed, she was tired as a result of the thanksgiving at the church, Patrick entered the room removing his cap, he helped his wife untie her long blue wrapper, She carefully removed the layers of beads that sat graciously on her neck. She wore a red T-Shirt over an orange bumper shorts which made Patrick's eyes blinked twice, he looked At her seductively and said

"Helen, you are looking sexy in that bumper shorts you know"
Helen smiled savagely and went to wipe away her soiled make up, she wore a fresh one that was simple and light. Their lunch was delivered and they enjoyed the meal together. Patrick suddenly carried Helen from behind running into the room, Helen laughed heartily knowing fully well what her husband was up to. She could feel the whole world sharing in her joy.

She moaned softly as Patrick. smooched her bosom, laughing out laughed, the two couples enjoyed the rest of the noon. Helen was sure fulfilled

Becca dialled her mom's number but it wasn't going through. She flinged the phone on the expensive red rug and sighed heavily.
"It wasn't my fault it came anyway" She thought out loud and wiped the beads of sweat that formed a film between her brows. She soon fell into a peaceful slumber.
Korede barged inside and glared at his sleeping wife, he had a warm bathe and laid beside her. Becca woke up and looked affectionately at her husband.
"Kay, am sorry, it wasn't my .... "
"Shhhhhh" her husband stopped the last word that wanted to drift out of her pink lips
"I understand, am sorry for the way I reacted. I wasn't expecting this" He said as he kissed her softly. They kissed deeply and passionately such that their tongues came locked together. Becca was sure enjoying the kiss, Kay could see and he continued with her, Becca responded with full vigor. It was a blessed evening of kisses. The waves of breeze slushed in through the window and added to the romantic electric moment.
David got on top of her and expected a miracle to happen, he prayed silently to God for something to happen to his organ but he was disappointed, he rolled on the bed facing the white ceiling
"That's it! you are not a man, you can't even..., gosh, David why didn't you tell me, Do you want me to remain n childless?" Tomi yelled
David picked his wears and scurried out of the room, he picked his car keys from the sitting room and made an attempt to barge outside when Tomi blocked the way
"I thought you said you wanted to show me the power of your impotence, where do you think you are going Dav" ? Tomi questioned, her voice rose a pitch
Dav pushed her out of the way and sped off into the already quiet estate.
Tomi fell on the couch and sank in deep thought, she ruminated on how miserable her life would be if she doesn't get pregnant in some months l, no thanks to miss Jackie, the lioness of the Dominic's family, she had been keeping her self since her pubertal years only for her to get hooked and find out that her Husband was impotent, she sobbed loudly and later cried herself to sleep
**** 1:15am
She woke up to the sound of the banging of the door, She had slept in the couch in the sitting room, She checked the time, it was 1:15am, she was jerked by the loud thud coming as a result of the banging
"David, Go back to where you are coming from, is this the time a responsible husband yet to complete his honeymoon enters his house"? She pouted
The door sprang open and made way to receive the greatest shock of her life, she froze instantly as she beheld the sight of the people she least expected.
Re: Three Virgins by ODUMAIYE(f): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2015
what is Tom's faith now?

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
ODUMAIYE:
what is Tom's faith now?
Morning, I have just modified my last update, read the second part..thx
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
God pls, Let it not be armed robbers!
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2015
****1:25am
"To fulfill all righteousness, are you Mrs Tomilola Dominic" ? a tall young guy with an husky voice yelled at her.
"Are you?" He asked again dangerously flexing his fists and muscles
"Yes" Tomi replied in a shaky voice, she burst into fresh tears
"Now, we are here to treat you well, we ain't here to steal anything, and it will really pay you if you corporate and play along, understood"?
Tomi nodded like a gentle lizard with hot sweat drizzling down her neck
" Now, Take me upstairs "
Tomi obeyed like a gentle lamb and led the man upstairs, the two other guys burst into a rowdy laughter each laughing hysterically.
"Master, take it gentle with her" they chorused and sat on the soft cushion, a young guy in a black mask walked to the bar and glared at the brandies, he finally settled down with a champagne to cool down his nerves

"Mrs Dominic, lie down gently on the bed" He ordered. Tomi just wished David would Storm into the room to prevent a total stranger to take her virginity.
"Please sir, don't do this to me, am a Virgin and it would be my most fulfilled dream to have my husband deflower me" She pleadingly said with tears gathering in her eyes.
He screamed loudly at her and she gathered her scattered wits and laid on the bed, she said a quick silent prayer for a miracle to happen
He began unbuckling his belt, Tomi laid breathless, it seemed the heavens gate was locked and shut against her prayers.
He roughly had his wife into her and banged her deeply, Tomi screamed and moaned but all she got was laughter from the guys in the sitting room. He ejaculated into her and thrusted out. Tomi felt his sperms brewing inside of her like little tiny flies
"This is a covenant of sweat and blood!" He pouted and stormed out of the room leaving a sobbing Tomi lying helplessly on the already rough bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.