Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Three Virgins - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (65965 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by daprincel(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice story doc, wink
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
daprincel:
Nice story doc, wink
Thk u sir, welcome on board
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tomi stretched and yawned out loud. she peeped straight and saw the big wall clock hung on the beautifully colored and designed wall, it said it was dawn already, Tomi felt something was missing in her.

"Oh! Yes,the rape

"There was something about the rape, she enjoyed it extremely, she had wanted to scream for more when the man pushed out but she had kept quiet, she only wished her husband had given it to her as the man did but it was the wrong person. How could she even face her mom that her husband was sterile and She was deflowered by a total stranger. Tears rolled down her cheeky face as she thought but she quickly wiped them away

She sighed heavily and went to Change the stained bed spread. She had a warm bath and sat on the bed staring at the wall, she ruminated on why the supposed armed robber had not come to steal but to take her virginity and leave, she pondered on the last statement the molester said and sighed heavily, she checked the time, it struck 11:00am, she heard the sound of a car drive in, she pulled the drapes of the curtain and saw David alighting the car. He strolled to the room opposite theirs and stayed there for close to an hour, Tomi wondered what her husband was up to

she remembered vividly well she had been warned by her husband not to stay anywhere close to the door of that room not to talk of going indoor, she shrugged and strolled down to the kitchen to have her breakfast after she had cleaned her mouth, she had a breakfast of cereals and oatmeal, she could heard the sound of deep sighs from the room where David was, she silently hoped all was well. Tomi peeped from the kitchen and saw her husband storm out of the room as if he had seen a ghost, his countenance confirmed her thoughts. He drove out of the house and sped off down the crescent. She scurried to the door of the room to find out what had made David sighed heavily and to know the reason why David had countlessly warned her not to go near the room, anytime she asked the reason why he would order her strongly not to go to one of the rooms in the house. he would flare up and mouthwash her. Gosh! her honeymoon was nothing to write to her friends who had been pleading for the gist about, she would just reply them in monosyllables via BBM or her Facebook account. She hesitated when her inner voice told her to twist the knob. she summoned courage and did, as she walked inside, the sight that welcomed her was horrible, cobwebs were everywhere, Tomi wondered why the room in such a terrible state since they had just moved in as newly weds and nobody had been using it. She noticed papers were flung everywhere, she picked one and examined it carefully, she was taken aback with what she saw,her knees jerked and she went low, she passed out and fainted on the bare floor lying miserably.

2 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by endowednicky(f): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chai....please what did she see??
This is soo suspense filled
Re: Three Virgins by Missmossy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ewww such a terrible experience, really eager to know what happened. Beautiful piece roniex2, kudos.
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
following
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Becca applied her pink lipstick on her lips, she put on a flip flop shoe and clutched her purse, her short sleeveless gown accentuated her curves well, she put on a pair of dainty earrings, she announced to her husband that she was ready and they hopped into the car heading towards the beach
Korede had brought the idea of going out on a picnic and they had packed jollof rice, garnished chicken. along side with goblet and juice. Korede never took his eyes away from his wife sitted beside him, she was looking sexy in the gown which left her shoulders bare. The car pulled up few miles away from the beach environ and they alighted. they obtained their ticket and strolled towards the beach, Korede held her hands firmly to himself and smiled softly at his beautiful queen. They settled at a shady place and they has their meal, While Korede ate, Becca tickled him on his chin, Kay laughed out loud and fed her some spoonful, they gazed romantically at each other
After their meal, They went for some shots at the cooler part of the beach, later they rolled an horse together and they laughed heartily as they rode. They later went to the cinema to enjoy the watching of a Bollywood film. One could see love and fulfilment flustered in their faces. When they retired to the room and made passionate love. Korede felt more than excited being the one to deflower his wife, Becca too felt good her mense finished quite faster, she enjoyed every bit of sex with her husband, it was real fun.

"This night is the best night ever" Becca said
"Same here" Kay replied
His lips found hers and they ended up kissing with full vigor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2015
The honeymoon of the Williams was going on well and good. It was only two days to the end of their honeymoon. They had gone out for shopping and also to a Maxi plaza in town. They got home very tired and stressed.
Helen removed her heels and changed into a see through transparent short gown, she scurried to the kitchen and poured juice into two goblets, she strolled into the sitting room to find her husband watching a soap opera. Patrick gave her a cheerful smile and she returned another to him. she handed over the goblet belonging to her husband to him and she settled beside him. She pulled herself towards him and soon they began kissing. They were fully engrossed in the kisses that Patrick found it difficult to control the hot ball of lust that had sprung up in him.He carried her to the room and unbuckled his short trousers. They began to make love and Helen seemed to be enjoying every bit of His touch. While they were making love, Patrick's phone beeped but he ignored it and continued making love to his wife. After about twenty five minutes. he came down and went to have his bathe.

Helen checked his phone when his phone beeped the second time, she was shocked with what she read.
"Meet me by 10:30pm at Exquisite hotels today"
Her jaw dropped and different thoughts became wavering in her mind.
She shifted uncomfortably when the door opened to let her husband in, she feigned a smile and he responded. He kissed her softly on her cheeks, Helen folded her hands and pondered on the message that came into her husband's phone. she risked a glance at her husband and smiled sheepishly as she planned on how to outsmart her husband.

" come 10:30pm tonight " She muttered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Stella was dressed in a tube blue fitted gown, her curves were plainly defined, her Peruvian hair was graciously arranged with no strand uncombed, she dialled Patrick's number and it went through
"Sweetie, meet me in some minutes, room 224" She spoke into the mouthpiece. she smiled devilishly and hopped into her Porsche , she sped off and arrived at the Exquisite hotels few minutes to 10:00pm. she lounged into the booked room 224, she adjusted her gown such that full swells of her bosoms burged out, she settled down with a drink and crossed her leg, waiting for her darling prince.
"Honey, where are you going, its late already and besides our honeymoon is not yet finished" Helen pouted
"Dear, I'll be back soon, just tuck yourself into the bed and sleep"
Helen watched silently as her husband dressed in a pink shirt over a blue jeans trousers, he hastily combed his hair and picked his keys
"Bye love" He called out
"Bye" Helen replied curtly
She glared through the transparent cream curtain as her husband drove into the street.
She changed into a red T shirt over a black trousers, she wore a low heel shoe and said to herself
"Patrick, if I find out that you are running into the waiting arms of another woman, the remaining days of this honeymoon would be hell on earth" She swore and hopped into the car blaring horns as she drove carelessly.

Tomi opened her eyes gently, she gawked at the clock, she realized She had fainted few hours Ago, she got up and dusted her dress, she glared at the paper again, twin tears escaped her face and she hurried away into her bedroom, She pictured herself saying "I do" on her wedding day and she regretted ever agreeing to spend the rest of her life with David, oh yes! she had thought love had mattered, she crept Into the bed and fell into a deep slumber with her lips curled in regrets.

5 Likes

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
the truth must b told, i hardly get any comments,
observations or critic. Seriously, I feel discouraged
Maybe, the work isn't good. Maybe I should just
stop the story...very few people comment, many
come, read and disappear. Is it fair? If you have
anything to say or corrections to make please let
it out, as a medical stdnt, I am often busy and I still create time for u guys to read and elude boredom bt silence is all I get, thx to d few following

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by mhizjessy: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
lovely story.suspense filled. i can't wait to see the connection wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
sorry dear, you really gat a nice story pls don't stop, i believe soon u'll b getting loads of appreciatn,criticism + corrections & e-kisses. meanwhile let me be d 1 to blow u one #kisses#
Re: Three Virgins by daprincel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
roniex2:
the truth must b told, i hardly get any comments,
observations or critic. Seriously, I feel discouraged
Maybe, the work isn't good. Maybe I should just
stop the story...very few people comment, many
come, read and disappear. Is it fair? If you have
anything to say or corrections to make please let
it out, as a medical stdnt, I am often busy and I still create time for u guys to read and elude boredom bt silence is all I get, thx to d few following

oh common! don't be discouraged sme of us are jst silent readers( no vex). ure doin a great job *winks*
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
"Stella, why am I here? I got your text" Patrick asked with his face void of emotions
"Sweetheart, settle down" Stella answered in a seductive tone. she bit her Lowe lip sexily such that it arose Patrick from within, he refused to fall for her plans.
"Look here young lady, I am happily married and you are disturbing my honeymoon, I ought to be with my wife you know" Patrick retorted
"What about our relationship?"
"All we had ended long ago and you know that"
"No, I don't, Patrick I don't!" She yelled out
"Do you or that stupid wife of yours know what I had gone through to have you, only for her to cut it short, I won't take that" She added dangerously fixing a gaze at Patrick
"But I caught you right on bed with another man, why don't you leave me alone and settle down, Stella, you need to be reminded you are thirty two years old" Patrick yelled back at her throwing his fist into the air"
"And if this is what your text is all about, bye for now" He added picking his keys

Stella hurriedly blocked the way and gave a sign of defeat to him.
"Let me go Stella" Patrick warned.
She suddenly pushed him on the bed and ordered
"Make love to me" Her gown loosened and fell to the floor, Patrick stared hungrily at her full firm bossom
"Miss, I want to meet a business partner of mine, show me room 224" Helen smiled at the receptionist
"Its right upstairs, Second turning by the left, the fourth room on the second floor" She replied with beams of smile
"Thank you"
Helen walked carefully to the second floor, she turned to the left and doubled her speed, she needed to know what had been keeping her husband she had been trailing
Re: Three Virgins by FruityLass: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Suspense's too much abeg

Easy please.
Can cause high bp btw you are doing a great job..Weldone!
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wow! I love this story. Thumbs up dearie
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Helen found it quite difficult finding the room numbered 224. She heaved a sigh when she finally found it and was about to turn the knob when an idea struck her mind, she bent a bit and peeped through the hole in the knob. stale saliva rushed down her throat as she saw her so cherished Patrick in the willing arms of Another woman, she could hear The lady moaning out loud. suddenly, her husband jerked and said
"Stop Stella! I cant do it" He started buttoning his shirt. He picked his keys and stormed out of the room, Helen hastily hid and crept to her car. she took the other high way and made sure she got home before her husband. She walked into the house and tucked herself into the bed, while on bed, she ruminated on the event that unfolded at the hotel, she thanked God her husband could resist the temptation but she needed to know who that lady was
"I must give anything it takes, she must not ruin my new home" She sworn and later fell into a deep slumber

"Tomi, what's wrong with you?" David asked looking straight into her intelligent eyes
"Nothing" She replied coldly as she rearranged the items on her dressing table
"What's happening, we are newly weds and we are already having qualms"
"Ask yourself that question, not me" Tomi blurted
" Is it because of our sexual life?"
"David, admit the truth, you are impotent!" Tomi yelled
David stood amazed, his jaw dropped, a tear escaped his eyes ."Did Tomi just call me an impotent man"? he questioned within himself.
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is amazing! Nice write up you have here..Pls don't quit!!How about u tag famous writers and frequent readers on literature section? demmy66,hammenat94, thronekid, Jefferyjames, d9ty7, TiffanyJ, hunbledbygrace, divepen, kingphilip, kingzpen, nobody, princehb,
*will modify when I remember others*
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
heemah:
This is amazing! Nice write up you have here..Pls don't quit!!How about u tag frequent writers and readers on literature section? demmy66,hameenat94, thronekid, Jefferyjames,
thx dear
Re: Three Virgins by Missmossy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hope its not what am thinking that David did!!

More wisdom to you roniex2,kudos.
Re: Three Virgins by pheranmyy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nyc write up,we need mre update o
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
"I am not impotent woman!" David snapped with the remaining wits within him
"Oh, I see. And I guess that's why you've made love to me ever since we got married three weeks ago!, David! Three weeks ago" Tomi retorted
"Look here, your father owns one of the biggest companies in Nigeria, he's a colonel, May you be reminded that your mother owns of the strongest Law firms in Nigeria and yet you cant even make love to a lady" Tomi added and walk away
"Tomi, We shall see to this matter"
"Dhor!" Tomi spite out at her husband.
David drove out of the house crazily and returned in the early hours of the morning drunk.

"Tell me the meaning of this" Jackie Dominic barged into the house and raged with the highest pitch of her voice. Tomi walked out of the room to face an angry Jackie, Jackie paced restlessly to and fro the sitting room
"I said tell me the meaning of this" Jackie fumed as she threw a newspaper at her. Tomi sighed and picked it up, She saw David in the newspaper dead drunk, the newspaper recorded he was seen late in the night drunk and that he was having marital problem in his three weeks marriage.

Tomi's face was flustered with surprise as she turned to the next page of the paper, Jackie flung the paper away from her hands and said" Tomi, if this scandal affects Dad's business and our family's reputation, i personally will finish you in this town" She threatened and stormed out of the apartment. Tomi turned to see a drunk David, he vomited on the spotless floor and fell producing a loud thud.
"This is not the marriage I had dreamt for all my years" She thought as she beheld the dirty sight of her husband, she burst into fresh tears and hurried into the bedroom, she had a rapid bathe and dressed shabbily, she dashed into the car and sped off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
heemah:
This is amazing! Nice write up you have here..Pls don't quit!!How about u tag famous writers and frequent readers on literature section? demmy66,hammenat94, thronekid, Jefferyjames, d9ty7, TiffanyJ, hunbledbygrace, divepen, kingphilip, kingzpen, nobody, princehb,
thank you dearest friendenemy... was following it already... tag me in other interesting ones...
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
flakkydagirl, tiffanyj.. expecting u guys
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
waoh..u doing a great job sis don't worry pple will soon show up..can't wait to see wats gonna arpen to d 3virgins..kip it coming..weldone
Re: Three Virgins by TiffanyJ(f): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2015
roniex2:
I am here roniex2 and heemah. Thanks for inviting me
Re: Three Virgins by Flakkydagirl: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2015
roniex2:
Any empty seat at the front roll?
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2015
welcome dearies@Flakkydagirl and TiffanyJ, pls complete my husband@flakky and a man to call her own@tiffany...
Re: Three Virgins by TiffanyJ(f): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
roniex2:
welcome dearies@Flakkydagirl and TiffanyJ, pls complete my husband@flakky and a man to call her own@tiffany...
I've. Completed 'a man to call her own' long time ago. I simply removed some parts of the storym plagiarism is now the order of the day, you know.
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Tomi wheeled to her Parent's residence. she pulled up in front of the duplex and got down. She knocked at the door thrice before the door made way. Risikat, Mrs Adetunji's housemaid opened it. Surprised creased in her face, she wondered what the new bride was up to in her parent's house so soon.Tomi finally broke the silence
"Risi, is mom home?"
"Yes aunty, She is but sleeping"
"Please just call my mom for me".
Risikat left and dashed into Mrs Adetunji's room, Tomi paced to and fro like a restless soul. She thought of how she could break the discovery to her mom. she was brought back to life when her mom chuckled.
" Tomilola, what are you doing here and why are you even dressed like this"Her mother questioned
Tomi's eyes drifted to Risikat and gawked at her for somr minutes. Mrs Adetunji got the message and told the girl to continue with the chores.
"Now, tell me, what happened? your face looks glooomy , how was your honeymoon?"
"By the way, what is wrong with your marriage, Its all over the gossip papers that you two had a terrible honeymoon, I was even thinking of visiting you one of these days"
" Mother, could you believe David issssss" She stressed the last word but found it difficult to say the next. Beads of tears trickled down her face. She stormed out of the house leaving a confused Mom and zoomed off sprewing dust in the air.

"sweetheart, A lady would be coming to spend a Month or two with us, she said she is tired of staying in her home, she leaves alone so please let us do her this favor" Patrick announced to Helen one evening while chilling at the balcony.
"A lady? why would she like to come to the home of newly weds" Helen questioned
"Sweet, Am sure you'll like her, you two will get along, Just accept her when she comes"
"Alright dear, so far she's cool with me, she might just be able to ease boredom when you chill out with your friends"

Patrick's phone beeped, he picked it on the fourth ring
"Hello" He spoke into the mouthpiece
"Patrick, have you told her about it?" Stella questioned
"Yes, I have"
"What was her response"
"You may come around provided you stay within your boundaries, listen good, I accepted your request because you ain't comfortable in your home, don't make me regret it"
" Of course not dearie, Be expecting me on Saturday morning"
"Goodbye" Patrick hung up and patted his wife's hair, Only if Helen knew trouble was coming over, she wouldn't have accepted the lady into her matrimonial home
"Dear, what did you say her name is"
"Stella Robinson"
"Who is she to you?" Helen asked taking a deep look at his face
"A friend" Patrick sighed and walked into the living room. He settled down to read one of the dailies.
Helen's mind just like a flash of lightning flashed to the scene at the hotel.
"She had better not be the lady at Exquisite" Helen silently said and punched her phone she dialed Sonia's number.
"Hello bride, cup" Sonia spoke from the other end
"Am cool o, Can we meet at the tasties this evening" Helen asked with a mixed feeling
"uuhnnnn"
"Please don't say no dear"
"Its alright, be prepared for a full gist about your honeymoon"
Helen hung up and changed into a Blue top over blue jean trousers
"Baby, I'll be back soon, have got to see a friend down the road" Helen announced and pressed a kiss to his lips. She dashed out before Patrick could respond.
Helen drove down the road and pulled up in front of the tasties. She was surprised when she found Sonia already waiting for her arrival. They settled down for a drink and Helen started purging out her mind. She told Sonia about the lady at the hotel with her husband to the decision of her husband now wanting to house a strange woman just a month after the wedding

Sonia carefully laid out a perfect plan and assured her friend, By the time they were through with the plan, Helen smiled and waved her friend off, she smiled savagely and zoomed off to her home.

"I'll make like a breathless place for you" Stella sworn and walked into bathroom to have a warm bath.
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I've. Completed 'a man to call her own' long time ago. I simply removed some parts of the storym plagiarism is now the order of the day, you know.
I get u bt Whr cn I view d concluding part
Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmm,Nice and suspense filled!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.