Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT (15627 Views)

Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) / Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) / BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Would try to remember this.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by chiefololade: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
donsmall94:

Booker it has arrived FP

Who are you?
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
Lagosians hate BRT because you will have to wait very long on the queue to board a bus.

Nigerians never want to queue for anything.hian!
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by MrDojo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
ORALL:
What then would you say about edo state comrade bus,where student use specially produced credit card to board it

Yeah....tho der is no traffic in benin like lagos.....bt d oshiomole bus is really really Good....
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
OP never enter brt wey sweat go finish u because d passengers full d bus, no space to even shift an inch in d bus
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by debbie(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
@OP,Have you entered brt from mile12 to cms and standing.There is no single convenience or class in it.With all those silly men jerking front and back.Or those market women that will not allow you have a fresh breath .Or those people with mouth odour that will shout and talk like a lous speaker.Have you entered those those rickety ones that are dirty and old? I guess no.What is good about it when they pack people like sardine? from ketu to ojota angry angry angry
Apart from the cheap and constant price.....brt has outlived its use.
Do you want to be reminded about the constant breakdown...that can be heartbreaking.
As far as i am concerned there is nothing fantastic about brt.Go and enter LAGBUS or METRO BUS (WITH AC) if you are looking for average quality.

Thank you.

Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by solazo: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leg room at the corner seat behind. Reserved seat toh sure.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by freesinzu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
thatchick:
BRT safe ke? You need to see the way some of these buses are driven to remove that point from your list.

Abi, this guy does not knw wat he iz sayin i have been picked twice on a brt bus..
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by IamforGod: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
I love brt!!

I dontmind the queue sef!

But sometimes dat queue dey long oooo
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by flerKys(f): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
The BRT bus is good but just that we lack maintainance culture in Nigeria as a whole as the condition Of most of them are nothing to write home about. Our governor should intervene on time and look into their system of ion and hoW they're been maintained or else it'll be story like the then Oluwole bus that was used in Lagos then. Eko o ni baje o!

Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Nickymezor(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
The bus is cool no doubt, buh @ tyms some of dem suck... Dey re old n filthy sad
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
Lagosians hate BRT because you will have to wait very long on the queue to board a bus.
Ar u ok?
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by ThaBraidez(f): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere2:
hmmmm
the transit is now ffucked up
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Point 2, sen10s 1 grin Well its BLUE n not 'Green@OP. Gud innovation, perfectly suits d mamoth population of Lagos, I luv d BRT initiative kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by ndcide(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Does this apply to the ones plying Ajah-CMS-Ajah?
GO & FO, na 65 sitting, 70 standing. Inside Ajah go-slow.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by adedayourt(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
zinachidi:

www.naij.com/496949-5-reasons-lagosians-love-brt.html

BUT BRT IS FAST LOOSING ITS CREDIT DUE TO POOR MGT
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Touchforfree(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
I prefer BRT to other buses because hawkers and preachers are not allowed to exhibit their products or preach therein.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by ahamonyeka(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's the way it should be rather than struggling For bus at the busstop you just queue after purchasing your ticket but,one thing u don't like is the overcrowded of passengers.

I wish is like that in every busstop.

You still fit catch babe sitted by you ;DThat's the way it should be rather than struggling For bus at the busstop you just queue after purchasing your ticket but,one thing u don't like is the overcrowded of passengers.

I wish is like that in every busstop.

You still fit catch babe sitted by you
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by pus97: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by wellmax(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
I love because you don't get to meet those silly marketers.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by pus97: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2015

Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tosyne2much, this is your kind of thread.

Low-IQ posts.

Given the millions that drive in Lagos and the thousands that dont use public transport......or even dont need BRT for their route to work EG Ipaja to Ikeja...........
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Caracta(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
If it's not the red LAGBUS, forget it tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by quiethollu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
zinachidi:

www.naij.com/496949-5-reasons-lagosians-love-brt.html

Did u just write 'convenient and class'..or is dere another BRT in lagos I dont knw of undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Kazrem(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
I had to wait about an hour today to board it. Same thing 2 days ago yet I prefer it to the overcrowded buses. I board it purposely for convenience.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by simdam500(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
I like the fact that it has TV grin
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by amiskurie(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abeg,kindly remove class from there pls.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by fineyemi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Plsssss!!!How is ejigbo in Lagos.
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Larrylarex(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
No preaching or advertising of agbo Jedi and analgesics
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by naijaedutech: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Today I spent 45 mins on the queue just to board BRT from Obalende to Oshodi
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by opey112(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
The preaching part piss me off.

269 Stranded Nigerians Arrive From India / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. / LASWA Rescues Stranded Boat Passengers (Video & Pictures).