Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT (15629 Views)

Terrible Accident As Car Speeds Into BRT Lane Demarcation In Lagos (photos) / Lagosians Use Faeces To Put Out Fire On Road, Poo Truck Explodes (Video) / BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by RealEstate37: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere2:
hmmmm
my Boi is enjoying the one I got from you guys
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by mkoabiola: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2015
BRT ,helping d lagosians snc 2007
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by otedola1(m): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2015
BRT, Kee has Molue jare
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by paking(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2015
BRT is now a ghost of its old self
Re: 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT by whizcartel(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2015
zinachidi:

www.naij.com/496949-5-reasons-lagosians-love-brt.html
thats a fat lie!!!!! the aspect of cheap i can go with dat. buh any time a person is staring at a brt it's with pity. the brt has lost its glory. convenient lol. most of the buses have been reduced to scrap. class lol. yes dey line up buh av u seen dem jumping over the barrier just to stand in another brt becus dey can't wait for any other brt bus, it not reliable in heaven and on earth dats y a single bus would b crammed up wit passengers becus d availability is dwindling. the workers are rude and they also cheat costumers , the drivers impatient asshols, who got dia lane buh struggle with oda road users. dey drive like they are danfo drivers. and its not fast my broda, with all the passenger in the bus my neighbors bicycle could go faster dan it.. the buses are so rickety. this is just that lagos has the potential of a mega city, it just cant maintain the image.i don't know if you are their P.R.O, but lets just b honest the glory days of the brt are gone.

269 Stranded Nigerians Arrive From India / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. / LASWA Rescues Stranded Boat Passengers (Video & Pictures).

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8