Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

''I Don't See Anything Wrong With That''; Buhari Explains Why He Took His Son On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Don't See Anything Wrong With That''; Buhari Explains Why He Took His Son On (665 Views)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Don't See Anything Wrong With That''; Buhari Explains Why He Took His Son On by slimopeyemi: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Most of us did not know that Buhari's Son Yusuf accompanied him on his trip to the United States until they blew their yansh by themselves, The interesting thing is that the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Femi Adesina has spoken on behalf of the president saying they do not see anything wrong in it..
Buhari took his son as part of his 33 man delegation to Washington DC and He does not see anything wrong with it Quite Interesting...

Just wondering if it was Goodluck Jonathan tho

According to the statement, Buhari did nothing wrong taking Yusuf with him. Comparing it to when Bill Clinton visited Nigeria with his daughter Chelsea.

He wrote, Read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/i-dont-see-anything-wrong-with-that.html

Re: ''I Don't See Anything Wrong With That''; Buhari Explains Why He Took His Son On by shalomm: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: ''I Don't See Anything Wrong With That''; Buhari Explains Why He Took His Son On by kbams241: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
t
Re: ''I Don't See Anything Wrong With That''; Buhari Explains Why He Took His Son On by bobbiekrantz: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Who cares..

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Nigeria Footballer, John Mikel Obi Should Stop Playing For Nigeria / Best Celebrity Alter Egos: Celebs With Famous Alter Egos (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Star Actress Ufuoma McDermott Welcome's Baby Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.