Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) (54544 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Rosaline Meurer Attacked By Unknown Man Amid Cheating Rumours, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by mercato: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
He is actually looking better

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by donholy28(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Majek no just like himself
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Mortiple(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
People should stop using Majek's predicament to gain popularity online. If you can't help him, let him be and please mind your business!!! angry

Do not tell us what we already know.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by isadamu: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sad
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by ylaa(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
WHY ARE YOU ASKING US HERE? WHY DIDNT YOU GO AND ASK HIM? FEAR FEAR MAN. grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Majek is a perfect example of a messed up destiny. He is even looking better in this pics. His problem is spiritual.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Well someone was obviously leading him.
Why did you say he was roaming?

I thought he would be unkempt and wakaing aimlessly like a mad fellow with another mad fellow.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Akposkool(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Somebody bera do something before something do this guy.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Suleja of all place?? I just downloaded one of his hit track '' Send down the rain'' and boom he is got talent. I wish his children and ex girlfriends will come and help him.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by adedayourt(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
him stil dey smoke sef undecided
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by ruffneck(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
In that case I praise the lord cos he's way better than what he looked like d last time I saw him
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by putin3: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmm this nairaland is getting out of hand ??you that post this stupid post can u tell us what u re doing in suleja.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
In the second picture he looks like hanks anukwu ;DIn the second picture he looks like hanks anukwu

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
WukedP:
So I was coming back from minna with a friend, when we got to Suleja Niger state we stopped by Ecobank Atm to get some cash, but to my shocking surprise I saw a man looking rough and unkept also on the cue waiting, but that's not the it, the main suprise was another man sitting by the small back wall demarcation smoking, (twas Majek)
I tried my best to take this few shots, anyways the Atm was not dispensing cash anymore so we decided to go inside the bank premises cos that one was outside and, when I entered the bank I turned back only to see them leaving the arm spot and strolling crossing the main road, the guy on dread with him was the one who became the traffic Worden who stopped vehicles for Majek, saw them going till I lost Em, MY question is, what is Majek doing in Suleja??
HEBOOO angry

THE ROOT OF ALL MADNESS
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Cako: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chai.....Makes is in serious bondage. Only Christ can give him rest not money. With Christ, he'll get freely the gift of the Holy Spirit who alone can fill him up and evict the demons controlling him. I once admired this talented man. Chai'
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by caprini1: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Well OP,if this is how Majek currently looks,then he is getting better,he is even putting on clean clothes and shoes.......I bet u didn't get to see him when he was roaming Fadeyi in Lagos as posted on this forum by someone else?

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by onaka1: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
WukedP:
So I was coming back from minna with a friend, when we got to Suleja Niger state we stopped by Ecobank Atm to get some cash, but to my shocking surprise I saw a man looking rough and unkept also on the cue waiting, but that's not the it, the main suprise was another man sitting by the small back wall demarcation smoking, (twas Majek)
I tried my best to take this few shots, anyways the Atm was not dispensing cash anymore so we decided to go inside the bank premises cos that one was outside and, when I entered the bank I turned back only to see them leaving the arm spot and strolling crossing the main road, the guy on dread with him was the one who became the traffic Worden who stopped vehicles for Majek, saw them going till I lost Em, MY question is, what is Majek doing in Suleja??
.....na ganja carry am go dat side o
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by caprini1: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
ruffneck:
In that case I praise the lord cos he's way better than what he looked like d last time I saw him
Exactly bro!
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by klax(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls are talking of Majek that was on this thread yesterday doing teeth cleaning at rehab home or just look alike pls I need confirmation Because i sent some guys out to check him at the rehab I was told he is but I'm shock to hear Suleija now.

Pls I need confirmation. Anyway let me make some calls
but this us true then guys rehab can help this guy pls does anyone in the house a member of TB Joshua church? Pls if you are kindly notify Joshua about Majek may be he can get spiritual help I guess this is getting demonic now not just drug thing. Let me call first.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by boujaye: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
WukedP:

Are you sure you saw Majek Fashek or his ghost?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by beyoncausme: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
legendary....
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Bdemmy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
You for take selfie with him na
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by OBTMOS(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is he also a celebrity?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
and he's still smoking! angry this man no just like him life.. abi no be cigarette i dey see for him hand so? shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mortiple:
People should stop using Majek's predicament to gain popularity online. If you can't help him, let him be and please mind your business!!! angry

Do not tell us what we already know.

The OP's brain must be roaming.
How is someone sitted in a spot, an ATM point for that matter...roaming?
He is even 'neatly dressed', in comparison to what we have been seeing.

Is it that a full grown man doesn't have freedom of movement anymore?

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by festuspalace1: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wonder shall never end he misused his time lesson for everybody don't let stardom ruin your life
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by brainpower(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
WukedP:

So this is why you said he's "roaming". Social media sha. because of camera and data everybody is now a detective. Thought you saw him at suleja and later sae him at gwagwalada. If you can prove that he doesn't live around there and there's no way he can have friends around there, then I will believe he's actually roaming. NL moderators should be editing some words here and possibly scrutinize the kind of thing that makes FP.

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Keepshining(f): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
You sure say this is your own Majek Fashek?Op remove the beam wey dey for your eyes this is him twin brother.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is he still smoking?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Proffdada: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
One thing about addicts, I you can never get enough
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is supposed to be rhetoric question. You should have asked him when you saw him.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
MY question is, what is Majek doing in Suleja?? [/quote]
He is there to send down the rain.

Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo)