Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) (61470 Views)

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Daresh(f): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GhL4uGMHCGg/VbKBA_YNR9I/AAAAAAAAA-M/VWXyTFMmxIk/s320/me.jpg[/img]
US President,Barack Obama Met His Half-sister,Auma For The First Time Today. The US president is currently in Kenya

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5Ah24Pn5fdE/VbKBCMC0dWI/AAAAAAAAA-U/UVpf67sjqcw/s320/me2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/us-presidentbarack-obama-met-his-half.html

l

This is not their first meeting. He has meet his fathers side of the family on a previous visit to Kenya. In fact Auma picked him uo from the airport.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by simdam500(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wow that so cool... cheesy

Been a leader comes with a price
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
what love

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vanquay:
Thats one of the American ideals I like. Theres nothing like make I dash my sister money. Everybody hustles for his own. If you study the woman well you won't see any trace of "white house money" inside her body. Unlike Naija, your enemies will be disturbing you say dem never see alerts undecided.
Na true you talk, lol!
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
onila:
not the first time, dummy

she even helped him campaign for his first ever election

brains runs in the family
she has a PHD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyHAw35QsU
shocked shocked are u serious ?that's respect seriously .thot she just another dumb favor seeking family peep now I c y Obama appreciate her
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
A successful man has more relatives than he knows cheesy
i dy tell u my brother...
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:
It must be a dream meeting for her. Meeting your half brother for the very first time and he happens to be the president of the United states. Quite a feeling it must be.

Someone should please tell Obama that without coming to Nigeria, the giant of Africa, he hasn't seen Africa at all.
1000likes for you my brother, he havent visited africa...
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by olajubu100(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
onila:

she has a PHD

She speaks well.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tears on my eyes. See how they held each other. What an emotional reunion!
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by mannyiyke: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:
It must be a dream meeting for her. Meeting your half brother for the very first time and he happens to be the president of the United states. Quite a feeling it must be.

Someone should please tell Obama that without coming to Nigeria, the giant of Africa, he hasn't seen Africa at all.
Who told u it was d first time she wld b meeting with Obama? When Obama came to Kenya in 1987, Auma was d one dat picked him at d airport together with their father's sister. So, it wasn't their first meeting.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by iiiyyyk(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
onila:

she has a PHD

v

No mind them, Nigerians Dont read, must are sooooooo dull?
Obama's father was a minister before he died. The said lady was communicating with Obama before she travelled to America when both of them where in their twenties to meet Obama for the first time.
As a matter of fact, this his half sister serve as Michelle's chief braidsmaid.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by RealEstate37: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by darlenese(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
The sister looks poor and uglllyy cry

Sister to a president .....TUFIAKWA
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Superman11(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pavore9:

I guess his ghost! cheesy cheesy
just send your card and see Obama eating bama
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
I always speak the truth cool
njays24:
Na true you talk, lol!
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by czar001(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunmsg:

not the first time, he was in Kenya in the 90s and she picked him from the airport, she even campaigned for him in his past elections
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by nigerfine: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Obama thinks like American. What of if he didn't win 2 Nd term. Obama's half brother couldn't afford a decent house. Even the house they will welcome him who knows if it was also built by opposition to ridicule him further.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Superman11:

just send your card and see Obama eating bama

Card ke? Me whey dey NBO (Nairobi) live and direct! cool cool cool
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by t2luv1: 4:13am On Jul 25, 2015
seunmsg:

What a delusional statement. What criterias are you using to justify your Giant of Africa statement. It got to be some misery index. Public education is non existent, citizen welfare are not something to write home about. Can't even produce 2% of the electricity needed in the country. Like Henry Kissinger once said about Nigeria "That is a country that import what she has, but export what she doesnt have" You have oil but guess what you also import petroleum. You dont have democracy, but you are willing send your soldiers to ensure there is democracy in other countries. In essence you are exporting something you dont have. Look at all the countries in Africa that the President has visited just tell me which one Nigeria is better than honestly.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by bee444: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2015
seunmsg:

Auma has met Obama on several occasions. She visited Obama in America when Obama was still a practicing lawyer and doing those charity stuff. Obama mentioned this in his book " The Audacity of hope". Auma was also present at Obama's inauguration back in 2008. she even helped out at the campaign. I guess they haven't seen each other since then.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2015
nwana1:
[size=28pt]Nigerian Woman, Arunma Oteh Appointed New World Bank Vice President And Treasurer[/size]
abeg, help me inform them ooo, dey no hear this one na Obama lifetime issue wey no concern us we dey talk about..
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2015
How come she did not visit him in this while tongue
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by mayor20(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=metroparrot post=36235260][img]http://3.bp..com/-GhL4uGMHCGg/VbKBA_YNR9I/AAAAAAAAA-M/VWXyTFMmxIk/s320/me.jpg[/img]
US President,Barack Obama Met His Half-sister,Auma For The First Time Today. The US president is currently in Kenya
This is not the first time he his meeting Auma. He more closer to Auma than any of his paternal relative apart from her there is still Roy, George and three others male.
Go into his book then you will understand the unseperatable bond existing between Auma and Obama. And mind you even Mitchell speaks Obama native language.

l
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Superman11(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Pavore9:

Card ke? Me whey dey NBO (Nairobi) live and direct! cool cool cool

You dey the wrong Kenya. Me and Obama dey soak garri now.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
seunmsg:

they actually met 4d first time in 1987 when obama visited his paternal relatives in kenya. She was d one who came 2 pick him up from d airport in her beetle car then
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by Sunseeker: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Nawow ! Sisiter ke ? BLACK MAGIC DUDU[b][/b]
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Obama sister then don ban Tonning cream for kenya?

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Obama sister then don ban Tonning cream for kenya?see how she black like Gorrila Kunt.
Re: Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Ms Auma Obama dem don ban Tonning cream 4 kenya?see as she Black like Gorrilla Kunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / World's Largest Plane Destroyed By Russian Strikes In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.