Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Aproko Manager (comedy); Solarova At United Bank Of Nevermind (ubn) Part One - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aproko Manager (comedy); Solarova At United Bank Of Nevermind (ubn) Part One (755 Views)

APROKO MANAGER (comedy): Solarova At UBN. / Corper Solarova GUNSHOT / Aproko Manager (comedy): Experiences Of Solarova a JJC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aproko Manager (comedy); Solarova At United Bank Of Nevermind (ubn) Part One by michesta(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
I bounced into the bank since my withdrawal today is far better than every of the withdrawals I ever made in my entire life. The amount on my withdrawal slip was smiling at me and my belle dey sweet me. I entered the bank with my shoulder pads so high and my steps and walking style was synonymous to that of the turkey (lols). I know you must be wondering how much am withdrawing; I won't disclose for security reasons (lols) but trust me, its huge. On getting into the banking hall, the queue was so long but I just walked straight to the counter since the amount a withdrawing is no match to anyone online. Before I knew it, almost everyone on the queue got mad at me and started shouting "who are you" "where are you from" "bros, you no dey queue". I looked back a smiled at them and I replied with so much of pride and confidence, "Do you who you are talking to?", "Do you know how much am withdrawing?". The comotion continued until the manager came down to address the situation. On seeing me, my package and my withdrawal slip, he took my slip and told me, "gentle man follow me". I followed him and I did "NTOR"(abused with my tongue out) to everyone on the queue. The manager handed my withdrawal slip to a special cashier in the inner chamber (omo see class, money good o). I sat down in a sofa in manager's office which is fully air conditioned while the cashier attends to my slip....
TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for Reading

More dry jokes: www.michesta.com

Re: Aproko Manager (comedy); Solarova At United Bank Of Nevermind (ubn) Part One by khel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Funny Husband / Can You Eat This Cake???? J / Who Is The Guilty One???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.