Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,395 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! (840 Views)

PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father / Photo: The Vehicle That Claimed The Life Of Barack Obama's Father. / Meet The Man Who Gave Obama's Father Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by Frican: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
As Obama visits Kenya, there are many things that have been learned... among the many contained in this link are:

Barak Obama’s father was an economist for the Kenyan government, his clash with then-President Jomo Kenyatta, father with Uhuru Kenyatta-current Kenyan President, over tribal divisions and allegations of corruption. Subsequently, Obama snr.  was ultimately relieved of his duty by the president, sending him into a tailspin of financial problems and heavy drinking.
On Friday both presidents met for the first time as Presidents.

http://weinafrica.com/2015/07/obama-in-kenya-what-we-have-learned/

And many more

In my view, Great people that existed at same time, had a lot of things in relation. Physically or otherwise. I am beginning to think that a lot are preplanned as a way to get someone hurt so much as to decide for a change or encouraged.

When next you treat me, a friend of yours, be careful cos u might end up a local government council boss in Naija and I a president of America.

Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by Demmocrats(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by Demmocrats(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Story for the gods
www.
Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by Gombs(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Such is life...

Anyways, today's my birthday... Can I get some likes for no reason? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by Teeboy22(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2015
really
Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by Frican: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Gombs:
Such is life...

Anyways, today's my birthday... Can I get some likes for no reason? cheesy

You don't eat your cake finish dey look for likes here ba?

any ways am ain't stingy like some people. I wish you all the best. May your dayz here be fruitful and may we have a better tomorrow. May be we go be presidents together. Me as Nigerian president, you as church president... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is just to make your day!!! cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2015
The rejected corner stone_________.This will be our testimony soon In Jesus name!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
Story for the gods www.
Receive Sense! ! !

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
Story for the gods www.
Receive Sense! ! !

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyatta's Father Sacked Obama's Father...but That Was Part Of History!!!!!!!!!! by Frican: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
The guy need sense no be small...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Reps Marching Orders: Resolve Your Crisis “within Six Hours / New Head Of Multinational Joint Task Force On Boko Haram Appointed. / Nigeria Are Richer Then Polen And Belgium Combined Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.