Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Internet lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet lovers (5873 Views)

Beware Of Internet Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet lovers by mazechdotcom: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2015
“On the internet, nobody knows you’re a dog”.

You look different! Online lovers fighting over deceptive internet photos after meeting first time...

The boy saw a very pretty internet photo and probably thought he has found an angel, or the biblical Shulamite. The girl saw a very beautiful internet photo and thought she has found the love of her life, no need of searching anymore. However, little did each one know that the person he/she has in mind is totally different from the real person! What happened next? – Street fighting started after first time meeting!

In the video, the girl was seen yelling:
"I hit you, so what? Look at what you look like, and you're pointing fingers at me!"
The man on the other hand brought out his phone and showed it to onlookers who were watching with some excitement. "Look. I was invited to meet an online friend. Look at how she looks before me, and then look at this photo."
"You (onlookers) be the judge. Isn't this me? Isn't this me?" The woman asked. She then turned to the man and told him: "It's you who is lying to me, you bastard!"

As the argument intensified, it became messy as the two got physical, fighting in the middle of the road! Nobody intervened to help them. Finally, the man overpowered the woman, pushed her down and ,,,,,

Hhmm! What happened next?
Click link below to read full gist that happened yesterday, and watch video of the online lovers fighting on the street!!! angry

https://www.mazech.com/internet_photos

1 Share

Re: Internet lovers by mazechdotcom: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2015
angry
Re: Internet lovers by kossyablaze(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Choi...I don experience same o!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Internet lovers by uniqueama1(f): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Na wa ooo,Appeearance can be deceptive!Not all dat glitters is gold,so Peeps!Look b4 u leap to save future heartbreak frm Time,Emotion etc wasted Chasing Shadows on d internet!......Anyway,its a win-win......Lose-Lose situation!
Re: Internet lovers by Brugo(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Ladies love enhancing their looks. The guy shouldn't have raised his hopes too high. Even on Nairaland many ladies use fake pictures to lure guys.
Re: Internet lovers by stan241(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2015
The worst type of scam perpetuated these days is this type

She would look like kim k finish online but when you eventually meet her na karashika younger sis you go see

Guys never fall for a lady you have never seen before especially if you are very conscious about looks

3 Likes

Re: Internet lovers by smsshola(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2015
In our time nothing is new...
Re: Internet lovers by ITSAWRAPP: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is hilarious, see action film on the street grin
Re: Internet lovers by ManTiger(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
E don happen before for Romanceland.
Re: Internet lovers by mazechdotcom: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Watch the funny video here - https://www.mazech.com/internet_photos
Re: Internet lovers by Pierocash(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
If this is real, why on earth would they fight and quarrel over such a minor issue? d guy na mumu, I wount even talk if I were him Bt wil hangout with her for a short moment, and then end everything at d end
Re: Internet lovers by mazechdotcom: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pierocash:
If this is real, why on earth would they fight and quarrel over such a minor issue? d guy na mumu, I wount even talk if I were him Bt wil hangout with her for a short moment, and then end everything at d end

Ha ha, watch the video, it's girl the started the fight....pushing and hitting the boy with hand bag

Re: Internet lovers by Generalkorex(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
See cat fish of life
Re: Internet lovers by chigoizie7(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Let me bore u all with a little story,

I am no angel,and I won't mention my school.

A guy is squating with my friend, one ugly guy like that.
He is doing facebook love with a different pix(fine boi pix).

The gal is a pretty gal from ABSU, she fell in love with the guy(pix) and decided to pay him a visit. The guy said ok,no problem, that she should come that he is waiting, he gave her the address, and the gal left to my school all the way from Abia state. But that very day,as final year students of statistics, we were busy with our projects, running different Analysis in that my friend house( me ,my friend who own the apartment and another of our friend). Around 4-6pm(evening can't say the exact time) a knock was heard on the door, as normal nah, I shouted, if u re beautiful,sexy and sharp breasts! Come in, but if u are none of these, please stay dere.

Den d door opened and a gal walked in with a small bag, laffing, we were all surprised as we ve not seen someone lke her b4. So, my guy asked for what she wanted, she explained that she was meant to meet the guy, but that d guy is out of town and is on his way,and dat he asked her to wait for him. Btw, this very guy never told d owner of the house anything. We allowed her sit down 1st and my went out and placed a call to the guy, he confirmed and begged to be pardoned, my guy said No, he came and told me what happened, and as such that he will have to crash @ my end( I stay alone) so as to allow d guy lash d babe.

We waited till 8pm, d guy man still never show, 9pm, no show, all these while, this gal was on and off the phone and also restless. @ around 10pm,(we were constant with time check as d situation demands). There is no way we could go back to my own apartment and my guy could not leave d gal alone in his house, the 3rd guy already left.

D guy finally called that he will not make it again, that we should help d gal( bath, food and sleep) that he will settle us once he returns d next morning.

Unknown to us, the guy man was running from his sins( he could not face d gal based on his fake life and identity, thus still dodging the gal).

We made her comfortable, she was friendly, we had two laptops stocked with enuf movies, she began entertaining herself(she is very friendly and jovial, she was so calm and free with us, we talked till we all slept)

Next morning,(friday, always lecture free day, so, research and Analysis for our project works continued, she was just dere chatting with us while we work on our skul matter, she talked about her skul and all that. We ate , bath, sleep, played gamble, strolled). Yet d guy never still gather morale to show up.

All these while me and my friend never knew that they were about meeting for the 1st time because the way dis gal ha talk about this guy shows that she knew him already and deeply in love, she even used the pix of the supposed lover as screen saver.

Normal thursday routine replayed again, we all slept , then on sat, we could not leave d room for d gal alone,so we could not play football on saturday morning. All these while, we were hiding all our valuables( wrist watches, phones,wallets and laptops) b4 we sleep, we make sure she sleeps b4 us, and we lock door and hid key aswell.

( We could not touch d gal,we didn't do anything stupid based on "BRO CODE", na our guy babe na, so no need for rubbish, even though I had my eye on her, so. Was kinda closer to her, she relied on me for most of her needs(not money, because she came with enuf to last her the weekend groove she came for). She was virtually on phone with d guy all tru, threating to go if she didn't see him b4 3pm, d guy still played her on till around 6pm, by now she could not go back, then our guy man returned and gbege come start.

The guy entered d room, we hailed him based on say sharp babe levels( codedly). He greeted d babe. D babe responded casually and continued with her movies.

Ha, we come surprise ooh, I was like, haba, no be dis guy u de die to see since for here? And d gal was like, noo, not him, we come tell am say na d guy wey she told us say she de find be dat, meanwhile d guy just stood de watch us. She started laffing and was like, u guys should stop that joke.

She was brought back to reality when d guy used his phone to dial her number, she come readjust and was like, please wats gong on, please u guys should not rape me,and all that, me and my guy became confused ,we just sat on d rug, come off TV and music, na I'm dem both begin narrate oooh, she was in tears, she coursed him, d guy kept begging. She could not hear of it, she was frustrated, to go back to Abia around 7pm was impossible, and that she could not sleep in d same room with d guy, meanwhile I ve prepared to go to my house. She begged to go with me as she could not stand to see d guy eye to eye or face to face, my guy nearly beat d guy man, na me beg am make him chill.

I had to allow her come with me, she packed her things and followed me, she was all tears till we got home.

Well, what happened there after was a story for another day, as u all knew. Had eye for her.

This happened 2yrs ago. My question is this, does such thngs still happen? Why are some gals so silly? Why was dat guy so mean and heartless? What was he thinking while using a fake pix?

5 Likes

Re: Internet lovers by Hunry: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
I await naija version.
Re: Internet lovers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Internet lovers by Pierocash(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
mazechdotcom:

Ha ha, watch the video, it's girl the started the fight....pushing and hitting the boy with hand bag

this one nah serious matter o!
Re: Internet lovers by khassy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
see dem.... fvcking fvkers undecided
Re: Internet lovers by HyDef(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Well, girls always wanna look better than they really are...

They'll put on makeup, take 27 pictures, delete 26, then photoshop the last one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet lovers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
HyDef:
Well, girls always wanna look better than they really are...

They'll put on makeup, take 27 pictures, delete 26, then photoshop the last one.

Guy u got me laughing. Have u been catfished b4. seems ur talking 4rm experience.
Re: Internet lovers by HyDef(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
dumo1:

Guy u got me laughing. Have u been catfished b4. seems ur talking 4rm experience.

Nah, never. But I've observed several of my female friends in real life compared to social media... It's not pretty... Pun intended.
Re: Internet lovers by ikbnice(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
it happened to me last wednesday(two days ago)...I have been dating this girl online for two months, i got her i.d through a colleague i know personally. I was shocked on meeting her that she was the direct opposite of her pics.

I have vowed never to try it anymore.
Re: Internet lovers by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Lol.... Good script for nollywood
Re: Internet lovers by virginboy1(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2015
Lesson for niggas that spend heavily on a lady they haven't seen in reality
Re: Internet lovers by mazechdotcom: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
16 year-old girl hit by four cars and a bus. Drivers say they thought her body was a dead animal cry

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/girl_hit_by_4_cars
Re: Internet lovers by mazechdotcom: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Featured story:

Meet world's 'most identical twins' who share everything including same boyfriend! cheesy

If there is anything you can do against them, they may probably tolerate. But one thing they cannot tolerate from you is trying to separate them.
Meet the World’s ‘most identical twins’ - Lucy and Anna who were born just a minute apart!

Recently, they blew their savings of over $200k on breast implants, lip fillers, fake eyebrows and eyelashes to make sure they look exactly the same. Read on...

They are so close that they never leave each other’s side. Lucy and Anna eat the same meals; have the same job in the same company, share one boyfriend, share one car, share one Facebook account, and many more!

Why are they sharing one boyfriend

They both told Channel Seven Sunrise: "We've had separate boyfriends in the past and it hasn't worked, but now it's much easier and its great.
"We're with each other 24/7, me and my sister; it's just easier to share a boyfriend because we're always together."

Click to read full gist…see other photos and watch video… smiley
https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins

(1) (Reply)

Plz Ladies Rate This Op / Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.