Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,919 members, 7,852,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank (645 Views)

Hilarious Oby Ezekwesili Reply On Chelsea / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank by realborn(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Shame on every Nairalander who hurled insults at Madam Oby for correcting CNBC Africa.

90% of the commentators on the primary thread on this subject expressed extreme ignorance. https://www.nairaland.com/2475567/oby-ezekwesili-replies-cnbcs-tweet

Please refer to the link below for the list of World Bank VPs.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/about/leadership/managers

In Madam Oby's voice, google is your friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank by realborn(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
@CNBCAfrica admits error.

Everyone who spoke ill of Madam should apologize immediately.

Cc Lalastica

Re: Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank by Wanice: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
shame on yourself oga. I was never part of those who criticised her bt that woman should shut up on issues like this rescuing the chibok girls shld be her topmost campaign issue.
Re: Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank by realborn(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wanice:
shame on yourself oga. I was never part of those who criticised her bt that woman should shut up on issues like this rescuing the chibok girls shld be her topmost campaign issue.

Shame kwa? A news agency chose to disregard our own; and i stand by her, and you term it shame? How then do we rekindle our battered dignity?

Her BBOG angst and drive against the past administration was because of the lackluster attitude to rescuing the girls. If the new government is willing to support the BBOG cause, why antagonize the government?
Re: Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank by Wanice: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
realborn:

Shame kwa? A news agency chose to disregard our own; and i stand by her, and you term it shame? How then do we rekindle our battered dignity?

Her BBOG angst and drive against the past administration was because of the lackluster attitude to rescuing the girls. If the new government is willing to support the BBOG cause, why antagonize the government?
you should hve asked me y I said shes a scam be4 using d derogatory word. From ur post engaging u will be useless if u cant see that this government has done nothing about the chibok girls except making empty promises through the media
Re: Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank by Demmocrats(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Re: Oby Ezekwesili's Reply To CNBC Africa On 1st African VP Of The World Bank by realborn(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wanice:
you should hve asked me y I said shes a scam be4 using d derogatory word. From ur post engaging u will be useless if u cant see that this government has done nothing about the chibok girls except making empty promises through the media

Derogatory word in my last post? Please identify. I need not discuss why she is a scam in deference to the subject.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Rep Speaker Says He Will Not Resign / FG Targets ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants In New Anti-corruption Push / Nigeria Declares 24, 25 August Diaspora Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.