Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why I Am an Islamophobe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am an Islamophobe (1611 Views)

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Sacrilegious: Why I Was Demoted As A Pastor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Shalom and Greetings to the "kaffirs" christain, Jews and atheist,
And Salam alaykum to the muslims,

I have a confession,

Yes, it is true, I can be called an islamophobe and u won't be far from the truth. Let me make it clear that I love Muslims as Christ commands me to love. Love and bless those who curse you, spite and persecute you, those who consider you their enemy (Mathew5:44, Luke 6:27) and islamophobe is NOT the hate of Islam or Muslims.

Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

Yes, I decided to start studying Islam to know why, for 14 centuries, the religion has inspired so much muslim extremists to cause mayhem and destruction ever since mohammed's alledged encounter with an entity alone in a dark cave..I was also interested to know more about the great Schism of Islam, why so many people abandoned Islam when the prophet died and why Muslims killed their prophets grandkids. These were some of the questions that I needed answers for.

Islamophobia is allegedly a fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and traditional practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression.

The use of the word fear above does not mean that every "islamophobe" is afraid. "islamphobes" like Dr David wood(ex atheist, now Christian apologist), Sam shamoun(ex muslim,now Christian apologist) , Dr Nabeel Qureshi (ex muslim,now Christian apologist),
Dr mike licona (Christian theologian), Robert spenser(Christian apologist), Walid shoebat (ex muslim and scholar), Salman Rushdie (ex muslim), Ali Sina (ex muslim) etc have absolutely No fear for exposing Islam despite fatwas on their heads and calls for the assasination (of some of them) by devout Muslims, including the famous fatwā calling for Rushdie's death issued by Iran's "supreme" Islamic leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, for his novel based on the satanic verses of Mohammed. Today, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini is dead while Salman Rushdie is alive.

Islamophobia tends to afflict those most familiar and knowledgeable with Islam while sparing the more gullible and those blinded by political correctness.

Moderates Muslims often wonder why muslim extremists kill non Muslims while a verse like this is found in the quran.

Quran Verse 9:111 –
"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph."

There are over 150 verses like this in the quran which the terrorists use justify killing people Including innocent Muslims. Everyone on the religous and non religous spectrum can be a victim of the jihadists.

The word "Islamophobia" literally means a fear of Islam, but since Allah himself "throws terror into the hearts of disbelievers"
Therefore (Quran 8:12) it is used more often in reference to the rejection of Islam and not neccessarily hate of Islam.
** Muslims imagine if the verse says
," Allah will throw terror into the hearts of disbelieving Muslims"

Quran 8:12
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.
Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
** Muslims imagine if the verse says,
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those Muslims.
Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful ."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the Muslims wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful ."

Do u see why some people fear Islamic expansion and why some folks vote purely on religious sentiments.

I have previously pointed out in past posts that that whatever a Muslims says is based on the rule of al-Taqqiya or the Art of Lying to the Infidel, and got branded as an Islamophobe.
Once you list the verse, they stop calling you an Islamophobe ( abuamam ), sociolist( empiree ), christain Zionist (empiree) or Gainsayer( rilwon / rilwanye001 ).

Have u noticed that the world has not seen any violent or peaceful procession/ protests from Muslim countries to protest innocent Journalists and AID workers killed by terriorist groups like ISIS, alqueda, Boko haram, al nusra, Taliban, Etc and their kidnapping while working in war torn Syria etc and they have been killed them in front of world media while Muslims remain "protestless" ? But World watched the fearfully brutality of Muslim countries and the burning of churches in protest for Muhammad’s cartoon, somebody needs to tell these ignorant Muslims that the cartoonists where atheists and not christians. But please don't harm atheists. They deserve the right to their opinon like any other person.

I have pointed out that Islam encourages Muslims to be economical with the truth in dealing with Infidels or kaffirs aka unbelievers, and was called an Islamophobe, christain extremist, sadist and even sex addict( mrolai ) which is insane because I do not fear Islam, like I said before I detest its horrid teachings and i just spread the truth of what the Muslims fail to mention.

Ask a muslim to explain this verse;
Verse quran 5:33 says:
"The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;"

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "The only reward of those Muslims who make war upon amadioha and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that those Muslims will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be the muslim degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;"

Now let's look at some other passages and let's see if Muslims like it if a religion commads its followers to fight Muslims using Islamic verses,
P.s I use amadioha because as I undertand it is a pagan diety in eastern nigerian, I don't know anyother nigerian diety.

Surah 2:190 - Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress, for Allah does not like transgressors.

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, " . Fight in the way of amadioha those Muslims who fight you, but do not transgress, for Allah does not like transgressors.

Surah 2:191
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, " And kill those Muslims wherever you overtake them and expel Muslims from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if the Muslims fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelieving Muslims."

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those muslim captives whom your right hands possess.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "But (now) enjoy what ye took from Muslims in war, lawful and good"

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those muslim slaves whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."
** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or the muslim captives whom their right hands possess..."

Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends(guardians, protectors,allies depending on the translation of the Arabic); they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "O you who believe! do not take the Muslims for friends(guardians, protectors,allies depending on the translation of the Arabic); they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Amadioha does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieving Muslims; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that amadeohia became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

** Muslims imagine if the verse says, ""Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Muslims rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from amadioha :except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

There are many more but I shall stop here, you can add any verse u know..

Muslims think and stop playing the victim. Read ur sources and put yourself at the other end of the sword.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Omoobava(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2015
I'm here....ftc
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by mofayodeyahoo: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Most of the times either the speakers/teachers or the listeners are not ingnorant of the truth on every issue, but one just have to give peace a chance.

Apart of christianity, other religion setup is a forgery.
Bible describe them all, they also make reference to Bible, if a question beyond thier script they respond with violence
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Demmzy15(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
parisbookaddict who cares? undecided
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by mustymatic(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
We don't really care, many have passed, and you'll die too....and the religion will continue to grow
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Rilwon: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Parisbookadict, stop mentioning my moniker on your useless thread.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Rilwon: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
mofayodeyahoo:
Most of the times either the speakers/teachers or the listeners are not ingnorant of the truth on every issue, but one just have to give peace a chance.

Apart of christianity, other religion setup is a forgery.
Bible describe them all, they also make reference to Bible, if a question beyond thier script they respond with violence

What is more forgery than christianity with thousands of denomination?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
mustymatic:
We don't really care, many have passed, and you'll die too....and the religion will continue to grow

Threat of death, insults and numbing ignorance is never far from the average brainwashed muslim's arsenal. .. of course plus the bombs, guns, swords..etc

Run along mr muslim, your words mean nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by mofayodeyahoo: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tell me about a nationwide/worldwide religious that does not av denomination?

by thier fruit you will know fake, carbon copy or original

the fruit of my own religious are...peace, love, hope contentment,...they are all pratically present with us and world knows that we also share it

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rilwon:

What is more forgery than christianity with thousands of denomination?

A denomination simply means a religious group and not a divided murdering bloodthirsty bunch as u have in ur islamic fold eg shias butchered by sunnis, alawites butchered by sunnis, alevis butchered by wahabis, ahmediayyas murdered by wahabis and vice versa all screaming allah akbar, while murdering each other for mohammed and his imaginary 7th century moon god for 1400 years.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by mustymatic(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Threat of death, insults and numbing ignorance is never far from the average brainwashed muslim's arsenal. .. of course plus the bombs, guns, swords..etc

Dumbness of a deluded wannabe Christian, for your mind am threatening you, well...you'll still die, I didn't say I'll kill you.
I repeat, nothing you do or say will make Islam not excel, many like you have passed.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
mustymatic:

Dumbness of a deluded wannabe Christian, for your mind am threatening you, well...you'll still die, I didn't say I'll kill you.
I repeat, nothing you do or say will make Islam not excel, many like you have passed.

Lol, mohammed came to destroy christianity and many shieks, imams, caliphs have come, waged jihad and gone yet christianity is greater Than islam and remains greater for 1400years till date. The same mohammed that says islam will conquer all.

u muslims frequently mention death or "die" when u have no ideas how to defend ur misogynist paedophile mohammed.

Every one must die so don't make it sound like a punishment.

Valar mongholis, dude.

That said I want to add that islam has been around for 1400 years and is likely to remain present after we are all gone but the truth is that islam is diminishing and declining, special thanks to the internet and english, french etc translations of the hadith and quran. Now more and more people know the evils containeD in islamic texts.

For instance islam at one point dominated africa and arabic was spoken widely even in nigeria, but today christianity dominates africa and nigeria that once had arabic in its bank notes have gotten rid of most of it because arabic is phasing out. Only northern africa still has a significant muslim presence, Libya is in chaos, egypt is fighting conservative islam, I wonder how long before morocco falls to the jihadists.

U need to study about ur religion to see why its inevitable fall is only logical and why muslims are the biggest victims of islam.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by mustymatic(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol, mohammed came to destroy christianity and many shieks, imams, caliphs have come, waged jihad and gone yet christianity is greater Than islam and remains greater for 1400years till date. The same mohammed that says islam will conquer all.

Lemme summarise for you, half of Christians are atheists, they jus hide under the delusion.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
mustymatic:

Lemme summarise for you, half of Christians are atheists, they jus hide under the delusion.

Half?? Not 81 percent? Not 12 percent?

So its exactly 50%

Wow.. When did u muslims carry out this secret research.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by mustymatic(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Half?? Not 81 percent? Not 12 percent?

So its exactly 50%

Wow.. When did u muslims carry out this secret research.
You know what I mean, I hv xtian friends.
You better open ur eyes to see that the Bible is not the word of god but jesus' supposed biography bfr it's too late.
All you talk about is violence, sex, n all that carried out by isis, boko haram, whose arms are transported in a pastors jet, who are politically motivated, xtians involved, allegedly created by ur masters . You don't see that You can marry a girl in church.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by NiceHans: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
I ve very nice muslim friends, i cherish and will cherish forever. Most of the violence in islam is just by a disgruntled few, most reasonable muslims abhore violence but have not much power agains the extremist. Ask the syrians, iraqi, egyptians, turks etc A radicalised man is as bad as a mad man cos he listens to no one except his muderous mind, which brings me to the disturbing topic of radicalisation, A good number of muslim children a thought to look down and even hate other religions which is sad. I think this should be corrected if we honestly want to fight radicalism in nigeria and the world. Peace.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
mustymatic:

You know what I mean, I hv xtian friends.
You better open ur eyes to see that the Bible is not the word of god but jesus' supposed biography bfr it's too late.
All you talk about is violence, sex, n all that carried out by isis, boko haram, whose arms are transported in a pastors jet, who are politically motivated, xtians involved, allegedly created by ur masters . You don't see that You can marry a girl in church.

So according to u, your god turned up in the 7th century and possessed a man in a dark cave. An arab man who happened to be a gigolo who lived off his first wife.

The god coincidentally happened to be the moon god of his tribe.
A man who married his son's wife, molested a 9 year old child, raped war captives and sex slaves, killed hand maids who mocked him, stoned people to death, committed genocide etc

A fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

A man who died from poison after eatinG the poisoned goat meat of a jewish woman and prayed to be cured but was not.

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e. Gabriel, CHANTED on him, saying, “In the name of Allah I chant on to ward off from you every
thing that harms you and (to ward off you) against every envier
and from every evil eye and Allah will heal you.”

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
Aisha, the wife of the prophet used to say, “When the apostle of Allah fell ill, Gabriel chanted on him saying, ‘In the name of Allah Who will cure you and Who will heal you from every malady and from the smite of the evil eye.’”

Here is Paul, in Acts 28:1-6:

“And when we had made it to safety, then we learned that the island was called Malta. And the foreign-speaking people
showed us extraordinary human kindness, for they kindled a fire
and received all of us helpfully because of the rain that was falling
and because of the cold. As Paul gathered an armful of sticks and was laying them on the fire, a poisonous snake, driven out by the heat, bit him on the hand. When the foreign-speaking people caught sight of the venomous creature hanging from his hand, they
began saying to one another: “Surely this man is a murderer, and
although he made it to safety from the sea, vindictive justice did
not permit him to keep on living.”

However, he shook the venomous creature off into the fire and suffered no harm. But they were expecting he was going to swell up with inflammation or suddenly drop dead. After they waited for a long while and beheld nothing hurtful happen to him, they changed their mind and began saying he was a god.”

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
NiceHans:
I ve very nice muslim friends, i cherish and will cherish forever. Most of the violence in islam is just by a disgruntled few, most reasonable muslims abhore violence but have not much power agains the extremist. Ask the syrians, iraqi, egyptians, turks etc A radicalised man is as bad as a mad man cos he listens to no one except his muderous mind, which brings me to the disturbing topic of radicalisation, A good number of muslim children a thought to look down and even hate other religions which is sad. I think this should be corrected if we honestly want to fight radicalism in nigeria and the world. Peace.

I have muslim friends as well.
As long as ideological differences aren't brought up they will be nice and friendly.

The truth is that a lot of muslims don't actually knw what they are reciting in the arabic of the quran which is in 7th century classical arabic (hard to understand by arabs) and not 21st century arabic.

Once those muslims start taking the quran serious and reading it in english/or their native language and understanding it and are determined to follow mohammeds teaching to the letter, they become radicalize.

Some are already radicalized but practise al taqiyya.

Google al taqiyya and learn about how muslims use deception to propagate islam.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by true2god: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
NiceHans:
The 'radicalized' muslim is the one who follow the instructions of mohammed as contained in the quran, they are the real muslims. A real muslims have to be radical, and see mohammed's own instruction below:

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

So you can see that the real muslims have to be hard on non-muslims who do not worship allahh and believe in mohammed:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled (quran 9:29).

So the ones you call radicals are the real muslims following the quran and the hadith and also following the bloody foot-steps of mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Demmzy15(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

A denomination simply means a religious group and not a divided murdering bloodthirsty bunch as u have in ur islamic fold eg shias butchered by sunnis, alawites butchered by sunnis, alevis butchered by wahabis, ahmediayyas murdered by wahabis and vice versa all screaming allah akbar, while murdering each other for mohammed and his imaginary 7th century moon god for 1400 years.

Lol, when I tell you you're dumb you think I'm lying? Do you know how many years Catholics and Protestants butchered themselves? 32 good years with 8million deaths. Now that's the one we know, there were still mob attachs against each other for many years.

The Christianity denominations are more and worse, the Church persecuted the Copts, Arians, etc. You better go read about your history before I teach you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol, when I tell you you're dumb you think I'm lying? Do you know how many years Catholics and Protestants butchered themselves? 32 good years with 8million deaths. Now that's the one we know, there were still mob attachs against each other for many years.

The Christianity denominations are more and worse, the Church persecuted the Copts, Arians, etc. You better go read about your history before I teach you.

Yeah, it happened. The protestants and catholics fought for 30years in germany.. Afterwhich they read the bible and saw how they have strayed from God's words, however today all manner of christian denomination live in peace.

BUT, let's look at islam. U muslims murdered your OWN prophets grand kids,

sunnis and shias in particular have killed each otheR for 1400years, beheading, shooting and bombing each other almost on a daily basis. U can't even live in peace. The shia and sunni muslims have destroyed each others mosques for generations.

The shais Iranians are bombing the sunni isis which the sunni turkiSh Government have refused to touch since the ISIS killings more than 2 years ago. The Sunni saudis are bombing the shia yemen houtis and the shai Iranians are upset. U muslims just enjoy killing each other.

U are quite a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Blackfire(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

u will die.... U will die says the islamic cleric, but years later rushdie is still alive, while ayatollah is dead.
Hi.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Blackfire:

u will die.... U will die says the islamic cleric, but years later rushdie is still alive, while ayatollah is dead.
Hi.

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by mustymatic(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So according to u, your god turned up in the 7th century and possessed a man in a dark cave. An arab man who happened to be a gigolo who lived off his first wife.

The god coincidentally happened to be the moon god of his tribe.
A man who married his son's wife, molested a 9 year old child, raped war captives and sex slaves, killed hand maids who mocked him, stoned people to death, committed genocide etc

A fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

A man who died from poison after eatinG the poisoned goat meat of a jewish woman and prayed to be cured but was not.

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e. Gabriel, CHANTED on him, saying, “In the name of Allah I chant on to ward off from you every
thing that harms you and (to ward off you) against every envier
and from every evil eye and Allah will heal you.”

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
Aisha, the wife of the prophet used to say, “When the apostle of Allah fell ill, Gabriel chanted on him saying, ‘In the name of Allah Who will cure you and Who will heal you from every malady and from the smite of the evil eye.’”

Here is Paul, in Acts 28:1-6:

“And when we had made it to safety, then we learned that the island was called Malta. And the foreign-speaking people
showed us extraordinary human kindness, for they kindled a fire
and received all of us helpfully because of the rain that was falling
and because of the cold. As Paul gathered an armful of sticks and was laying them on the fire, a poisonous snake, driven out by the heat, bit him on the hand. When the foreign-speaking people caught sight of the venomous creature hanging from his hand, they
began saying to one another: “Surely this man is a murderer, and
although he made it to safety from the sea, vindictive justice did
not permit him to keep on living.”

However, he shook the venomous creature off into the fire and suffered no harm. But they were expecting he was going to swell up with inflammation or suddenly drop dead. After they waited for a long while and beheld nothing hurtful happen to him, they changed their mind and began saying he was a god.”

Paul is god now
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by MightySparrow: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
I criticise Islam on this blog until I was presented a book titled, 'Journey into the Mind of Islamic Terrorists' it is written one Gabriel A. Mark an Egyptian who x ~ rays the content of Duran in a most logical way. Himself a PhD holder in Islamic culture and history being an Imam and later a PhD holder in Christian education.
This book was written primarily for those of us who do not know that terrorists is only a negligible percent but misguided persons. These are mostly illiterate evangelists who are misguided by respected persons like Osama bin Laden, a wealthy business man, and Aeyman Al ~ Zawahiri, a surgeon, similar to our Mohammed Yussuf who is not un lettered but zealous in preaching Islam as well.
Until some of their followers were allowed to proper education both secular and Islamic education. Some of these people were released into the society and began to campaign in voice over the air and letters for their belief. Rather than killing innocent people to seize the power, they formed a Political Party, Islamic Brotherhood, that produced mohammed Morsi.
Before this time Egypt had lost 150, 000 persons.
I submit that Nigerians should be able to used the same method starting from Nairaland firstly, by stopping the e ~ bashing and molesting the emotion of Muslim Nairalanders and to pray for the extremists and their sponsors to see the light of Islam in its pure form .
This approach has worked somewhere it can work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
^^^
You are not entirely correct, islam in it's pure form is terrorism as that is what mohamed taught and practised.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Demmzy15(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Yeah, it happened. The protestants and catholics fought for 30years in germany..
Ohh! Thank God, I thought you wanted to deny it. Probably using takkiyah to cover up like you used to. tongue. You forgot to mention that 8million lost their lives.

Afterwhich they read the bible and saw how they have strayed from God's words, however today all manner of christian denomination live in peace.
Now you've started with takkiyah again, we still have Catholics and Protestants killing each other in Ireland, some of you Nigerian Christians still hate Jehovah Witness. Around last year, my Uncle who's a Christian almost beat up a Jehovah Witness, so spare me that crap.

BUT, let's look at islam. U muslims murdered your OWN prophets grand kids,
Me?!!!!! cry I didn't do anything o, oh! Before I forget, the Jews you're infatuated with killed Jesus. So pathetic!

sunnis and shias in particular have killed each otheR for 1400years, beheading, shooting and bombing each other almost on a daily basis.

Just like how Trinitarian early church by contanstine killed other Christians, Jews. From Arians to Copts, none was spared. Better go and study your history before spilling sh't!

U can't even live in peace.

Go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Nigeria, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yemen, etc

The shia and sunni muslims have destroyed each others mosques for generations.
Can you explain to me why Samarrah in Iraaq has majority Sunni population, but holds a Shia Holy mosque known as Imam Askari Mosque for centuries?!

[s]The shais Iranians are bombing the sunni isis which the sunni turkiSh Government have refused to touch since the ISIS killings more than 2 years ago. The Sunni saudis are bombing the shia yemen houtis and the shai Iranians are upset. U muslims just enjoy killing each other.[/s]
You keep recycling this nonsense as if your primitive brain can't come up with something reasonable, I think you have amnesia. To be frank you're dull and dumb, you seriously can't differentiate between politics and religion. If that's the case, I'll do exactly what you're doing.

Look at how Christians are killing each other in South Sudan. Many Christian soldiers rape, kill and burn Christian ladies. I actually heard some of them saved 32 virgins for biblical jesus. In Burundi, the Christian President whose wife is a Pastor advices her husband to kill fellow Christian opposition, thousands are dead now. Oh, we can't forget the Christian nation of Ukraine in which the Christian nation of Russia helped the Christian Rebels to maim and kill Christians in Eastern Ukraine.

Christianity is just about bloodshed!

U are quite a hypocrite.
And you too Dullardi'nho tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jagoon:
^^^
You are not entirely correct, islam in it's pure form is terrorism as that is what mohamed taught and practised.
Instead of making proclamation like a re'tard, honestly read what the guy wrote.!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

Instead of making proclamation like a re'tard, honestly read what the guy wrote.!

Honestly you are almost as daft as mohammed. I read his statement and endorsed most of it, only pointing out an error in his post.
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Demmzy15(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jagoon:

[s]Honestly you are almost as daft as mohammed. I read his statement and endorsed most of it, only pointing out an error in his post. [/s]
What the guy said was the truth, you can't deal with it. If you indeed pointed out his error, why didn't you make reasonable rebuttal. You're soo dumb! Christian jihadist oshi
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

What the guy said was the truth, you can't deal with it. If you indeed pointed out his error, why didn't you make reasonable rebuttal. You're soo dumb! Christian jihadist oshi

I made a very reasonable rebuttal but your peanut sized islamist fried brain could not comprehend it
Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by Demmzy15(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jagoon:

I made a very reasonable rebuttal but your peanut sized islamist fried brain could not comprehend it
Jagoon:
^^^
So according to your indomie brain, this is a rebuttal? O boy go school jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Who Prophesized Keshi's Death Releases Damning Prophecy For PMB / Photo Of A Child Made To Recreate Jesus' Crucifixion, Surfaces Online / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.