Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help (1040 Views)

What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / Insufficient Memory From Google Play Store / Need Help .... My S6 Not Working. Google Play Services Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have over 500mb on my internal memory, ànytime I try to update Google play services, it will download and even start installing but later tells me that I have insuffient memory on my Fone, despite d fact that I can update other applications using play store. I have tried clearing the data of the app, but it still tells me insufficient memory,I need to update it so that i can update other apps like gmail and google, if not I won't bother to update it.
Any assistance pls? sad
Re: Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help by nenergy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dapo777:
I have over 500mb on my internal memory, ànytime I try to update Google play services, it will download and even start installing but later tells me that I have insuffient memory on my Fone, despite d fact that I can update other applications using play store. I have tried clearing the data of the app, but it still tells me insufficient memory,I need to update it so that i can update other apps like gmail and google, if not I won't bother to update it.
Any assistance pls? sad
Had the same issue with my former MTK phone. Uninstall Google play services updates and then clear cache of both internal and external memory. Restart phone. It was a temporary solution for me coz the problem returned after a couple of weeks.
Re: Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
nenergy:

Had the same issue with my former MTK phone. Uninstall Google play services updates and then clear cache of both internal and external memory. Restart phone. It was a temporary solution for me coz the problem returned after a couple of weeks.

So how did u solve it permanently?
I mean I can't update the Google play services successfully not that it just gives me error on it own.
Re: Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help by nenergy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dapo777:

So how did u solve it permanently?
I mean I can't update the Google play services successfully not that it just gives me error on it own.
Download updates manually. Do a Google search for the version you want, download and install.

I sold the phone!

1 Like

Re: Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2015
nenergy:

Download updates manually. Do a Google search for the version you want, download and install.

I sold the phone!

Yes I did that too, the same error message

(1) (Reply)

You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank / Mtn Again!!! / LG Launches V10 Handset With Two Screens And Two Front-facing Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.