Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity (3217 Views)

Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
No one talks so passionately about a nonentity!

Barcanista reserves the inalienable right to swap his allegiance to any political party any time he so wishes. And no one should vilify him on that ground.

To us, he isn't just a political analyst. He's more than that. He's a friend. A brother. A trusted and independent brother. He will be cursing himself for wasting so precious a time with the broom wavers. But that's life.

He was smart enough to understand that when the chips are down, it's all man for their region; all man for his household.

And the more he's attacked by the children of hate and hypocrisy, the more astute his decision appears.

It's only a foolish man who continues in his favoured path even when superior information predicts the doomed end of the path.

Barcanista, contrary to what the naysayers would have us believe, you're very useful to yourself and us.

God bless this young man.
God bless his soul and his endeavour.
God bless his head. And blessed be the ones that brought him into this world.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by sammyj: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
.. cheesy grin grin
francizy:

Oya na type another nonsense! grin shocked cheesy
Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by Bizibi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Barcanista again....that guy is becoming famous every day.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by ndcide(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Can the @ MORNDEW be this daft and still breath? I was thinking he would bring out a point made by barcanista and tell us how wrong he was.

All he had to do was to attack the personality of barcanista who is a hundred times more than him.

This underscores the impact of barcanista 's hard knocks on this Sai buhari folks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Barcanista is a disgrace to humanity ah sweargrin
I will dig out some of his posts today
I'm reading this thread and LOL the way you guys are fighting yourselves to be the first to pull barca down.

Its so stupid of you people that you can't counter him with superior arguements rather you guys engage in childish name calling to destroy his person.

Its foolish of you guys to channel all your energy into fighting only barcanista forgetting that there are still a thousand barcanistas here that will take up his gauntlet if he leaves NL.

Its so Zombielike for you Zombies to not know that you guys are acting out your true name which is ZOMBIE

Themonster, take care of this one for me plZzZ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity by abduljabbar4(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm reading this thread and LOL the way you guys are fighting yourselves to be the first to pull barca down.

Its so stupid of you people that you can't counter him with superior arguements rather you guys engage in childish name calling to destroy his person.

Its foolish of you guys to channel all your energy into fighting only barcanista forgetting that there are still a thousand barcanistas here that will take up his gauntlet if he leaves NL.

Its so Zombielike for you Zombies to not know that you guys are acting out your true name which is ZOMBIE

Themonster, take care of this one for me plZzZ
How many times do you want people to counter his meaningless threads? And please call themonster well i will ci bura ubanku duka well well wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Musician Taye Currency’s Mom Shot Dead In Ibadan / Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland / I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.