Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, (37909 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by lordtim001(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2015
How did this Baba Hafusa's goat stray into Nairaland?:-/Black goat
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Hawlahscho(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Mrcdorv:
nairaland is no more interesting...can you tell me reason this make fp,,,,is like the mods are getting dumber day by day....Mr seun you better upgrade dont ever think there is no alternative to your site...i give u small if not i go port instanta.....gbabeee.

Haters resumed duty @last.

So, why haven't you ported undecided

Abeg, leave so that we'll be able to count the 1000 people that will replace you. undecided
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Asad69(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
I get this feeling that the guy must surely be a worker in a charcoal industry....
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Mznaett: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
My instincts has never failed me grin

Talk abt d devil: and here he is lol

Come,,u better wash dat ur feet o
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by sinola(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Boko Haram in disguise angry
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by divictorymine: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Did guy na bakery worker, he don pack bread for oven taya. Ndo
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by smite(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
oyefeel:
He must be wo4king in Bakery i guess
sure! we have lots of local bakeries in my area, that is exactly how their workers foots, room and foam looks like. in fact they keep their environment so untidy that I've decided to stop eating agege bread no matter the inviting aroma of a freshly bark bread
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by mikkypel(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Mogidi:
A typical Sai Buhari man
Do you have #20 with you maybe I can buy you little brain
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by engrshakespeare: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Bonapart:
I don't play with the word the LORD has given
I haven't found joke in the bible so my play has limit

Guy, lighten up jare
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Julius2214(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
The condition of Nigerians during PDP
www.
The signature is still working bro
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by natas22: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Julius2214:

The signature is still working bro
Afternoon bro your comment is funny cheesy grin anyway niceone
www.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Julius2214(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:

Afternoon bro your comment is funny cheesy grin anyway niceone
www.

If u don't understand what I mean, I mean u should add your website address in your signature instead of always typing it in your comments
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by bamdexfarms(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
The guy must be a cherubim and seraphim church worshipper(they walk with bare feet). I guess he just came back from church
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by joekells: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
ghetto sweet ooo.....
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Barbarthundey(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
That guy works in a bakery... overnight bread baking
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by ademasta(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chei
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Isomerizm(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bonapart:
I don't play with the word the LORD has given
I haven't found joke in the bible so my play has limit
Ewu.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Bonapart(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Isomerizm:
Ewu.
your generation.... waste of sperm
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by sarujaSA(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Time will tell..... No condition is permanent Time will tell..... No condition is permanent Time will tell..... No condition is permanent
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The devil with the internet. grin

On a second thought I know a nairalander from the romance section that owns that leg and he goes with the moniker - Whitewitch. grin
get sense 4 once in ur life time.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Abatemtem(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
When you walk through the shadow of valley of death
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by slimfancier(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
BH members
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Truckpusher(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
get sense 4 once in ur life time.
Buhahahaha.....you got yourself another dumb moniker? grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha.....you got yourself another dumb moniker? grin
i want to b free 4rm all of u
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i want to b free 4rm all of u
But you can't hide from folks like us - we will find you out. grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you can't hide from folks like us - we will find you out. grin
if i had nt quote u, u wud not hav found me.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
if i had nt quote u, u wud not hav found me.
That's not true , you have a signature that smells like the scent of a skunk.

I'll always smell you out. cheesy
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not true , you have a signature that smells like the scent of a skunk.

I'll always smell you out. cheesy

MCHEEW anyways im now a born again christian
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Isomerizm(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bonapart:
your generation.... waste of sperm
And you call your ewu self a Christian.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by jerrymej(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mehn I no pray make I be like this dude if I grow!
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Dubemkelly(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
BLACK ASS FEET ON FLEEK... Until you have walked where i've been to,please do not judge me #MyLifeMyFeet
Re: Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, by Bonapart(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Isomerizm:
And you call your ewu self a Christian.
get out... foolish boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Owns The Goat? / Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty / Hilarious Picture Of A 'house' Tagged Not For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.