Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,738 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured (54401 Views)

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by fem88(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
....The family should contact FRSC along the route in which he was travelling mostly the office in To-Gate Benin City...
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by scholes0(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Awon ara ila orun, won ti ji gbe
Won fe fi eni eleni gba owo
E ma se iyonu, awon gbomogbomo yio pe yin lori fone, leyin ojo mefa.

1 Like

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by doctokwus: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
"Who goes by the name...."
Why do I have this nagging feeling that it sounds as somebody not related to his family is looking for him and not that his family is reporting a missing person?
Or just maybe the phrasing of that introductory sentence by the the op was all wrong.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by beyoncausme: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
hope he comes back safely....

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by mykemiley(f): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Diz guy fyn ooooooooo,swerieee cum back home pls....
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by unite4real: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eruditely:

Must you aLways show how intelligently ignorant you are.The post says one thing; you are busy commenting about another thing. WASTED. angry

Even the Nigerian police will suspect kidnapping or ritual.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by activelyA(f): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Eeya... I have this feeling that if he is not dead, they'll find him. sad

Nigerian 'oloshos' ain't joking with handsome guys anyone. THAT'S WHY I GO OUT WITH MASK. cool
Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

Damn funny! grin cheesy mask as per most handsome shocked cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
This picture is photoshop,

APC will deny this by monday.

The doctor will reappear telling us his handle has been hacked.

Why are people more concern about his physical look,
The relative are concerned about the missing chap.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
activelyA:
Really grin grin cheesy cheesy

Damn funny! grin cheesy mask as per most handsome shocked cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

wink I don't loud it to avoid rape or being kidnapped wink

cool

***modified***

If I say this now, 'they' will be like I went hunting for your dp

anyway na them froblem cool

But that your dp is wooden funny grin
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by sydneyboss(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
kestolove95:
ibos don use am
like they used u

3 Likes

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by oyeezah(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
may God keep him safe
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by emmaliver(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oh God what has our class done wrong please let Henry return safely, we are still grieving.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by stephen111(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
this is one of the reason i hate ogun state.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by labbyboi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
obyrich:
Such a handsome guy. I pray he is safe.

Are you gay??

1 Like

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Mekky05(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
kestolove95:
ibos don use am
. Your stupidity is unrivaled,when u get to church 2mrw.. Pray for some "sense".

4 Likes

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by xtervaganza(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sunseeker:

and ugly boys nko? dey can get lost abi ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fight for our right jare grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by samuel900(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
dem don take the guy for Albino ooooo
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by obyrich(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

You sure not gay?

I was expecting that from a female

I didn't know that the word ' handsome ' was an exclusive reserve of women.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by walade(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
I pray for his safe return.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by daey118(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Eeya... I have this feeling that if he is not dead, they'll find him. sad

Nigerian 'oloshos' ain't joking with handsome guys anyone. THAT'S WHY I GO OUT WITH MASK. cool
on some LAGBAJA swag
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by angieberry(f): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
so It's alright if the less handsome or 'ugly' ones go missing ?
Fernandowski:
Too handsome to go missing...

May he be found
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by feelingthenigga: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
too bad

Dollar now 198.95
http://dollartonairatoday..com/
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by missKiffy(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fine boy like this, may God keep him safe
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
daey118:
on some LAGBAJA swag
tongue
daey118:
on some LAGBAJA swag
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by ajistai2003(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chineke God will bring him back home safely insha allah ijn.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by damyzino(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
if say na that ibadan expressway now na my will be in soka
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by shomutuski(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fernandowski:
Too handsome to go missing....

May he be found

Alhaji GAY don kidnap am.... Lmao
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Jobyruz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
I really don't want to sound mean but have u checked all the nearby mortuary??
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by lonelydora: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
buygala:

Or as fine boy wey him be, him don carry one nurse go jollificate, and he has no desire to be disturbed smiley

Like seriously? My brother we are not playing here.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by vislabraye(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmm....let God help him oh. The guy is good looking.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by engrolawei: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
sugarvallly:
he will surely return home IJN
nothing will hapen to him

cc Lalasticlala
please do the needful
What is IJN? If you guys can type many words, why are you scared of typing IN JESUS NAME?
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Fernandowski(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
angieberry:
so It's alright if the less handsome or 'ugly' ones go missing ?
nope....u misunderstood me dear....everyone is very handsome in his own unique way......everywhere I have being,the only thing I see is beautiful people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.