Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured (54400 Views)

Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
unite4real:
Considering his destination, I guess he must have been kidnapped.
No, I don't think so.......thoo the road is someting else nowadays, accident is just too much in that part, even when am traveling from IJEBU ode -ABK this evening, I can count at least two accident, today on that part,(And it may not even be what we think, maybe the guy parro with a babe don high).hunnnnnnn God save ooooo
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by inkreezz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
women don kidnap d guy. call all single ladies and ask dem
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by mentorandfriend(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
News reaching me now from my colleagues has it that this nice doctor is dead.
He had a head-on collision with his Toyota Corolla into an oncoming trailer.
He was two sets ahead of me in medical school. We trained in same University. I know him personally. Very nice gentleman.

Rest in Peace Dr Henry. This world is just worthless.

Lalasticlala, please find a way to let people know this, so the search and all the harshtags trending on twitter and facebook in search of him can end.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Smooth278(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
mentorandfriend:
He was two sets ahead of me in medical school. We trained in same University. I know him personally. Very nice gentleman.

Lalasticlala, please find a way to let people know this, so the search and all the harshtags trending on twitter and facebook in search of him can end.

May his soul rest in perfect peace... too few doctors in Nigeria so it's always painful when we loose one... may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss in Jesus name.... amen

2 Likes

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by activelyA(f): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:

wink I don't loud it to avoid rape or being kidnapped wink

cool

***modified***

If I say this now, 'they' will be like I went hunting for your dp

anyway na them froblem cool

But that your dp is wooden funny grin
Lol...I know right cool @ dp...where you expecting grin
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by LEAFLET(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
That's why it is not always good to travel far with a new car,I am not sure he bought the car new but when you are not a very good driver,don't embark on long journeys like this...I really wish it's not true that he's dead.. High way no be beans...
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
mentorandfriend:

eya.

Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
activelyA:

Lol...I know right cool @ dp...what were you expecting grin

I was actually expecting one bald-headed 47years old woman, with scanty set of teeth grin tongue
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by ElPhoche(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
mentorandfriend:

Nna eh, self. We lose another one again, the second doctor in a week. God help us oh...

1 Like

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by activelyA(f): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:

I was actually expecting one bald-headed 47years old woman, with scanty set of teeth grin tongue

Issorite sad

Issokay sad

But lemme ask you....why 47?? Is that your actual age "most handsome" ? shocked wink cheesy
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Hawlahscho(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
activelyA:

Issorite sad

Issokay sad

But lemme ask you....why 47?? Is that your actual age "most handsome" ? shocked wink cheesy

Nooooo is just that I like 'them' very older, you know wink

DON'T MIND HIMgrin
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by bukatyne(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
mentorandfriend:

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear his loss.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by activelyA(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Nooooo is just that I like 'them' very older, you know wink

DON'T MIND HIMgrin
Lol smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by emmaliver(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tears every where. Just like that i lost two of my classmates in one week Father Lord forgive us of any unconscious wrong doing both collectively n individually. RIP Dr Henry Nwaru.. We NAUTH 012 miss u n Iyke dearly. God save us!

8 Likes

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by elobyobi: 2:49am On Jul 26, 2015
Mods kindly change the topic, save folks the suspense.
RIP Dr Henry, aka Dr Drix, aka Dr H, aka "Mbaise!", aka P. Major. Doctor, musician, guitarist, DJ, basketballer, multilinguist (could speak English, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa), friend.

1 Like

Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by mikkypel(m): 4:49am On Jul 26, 2015
shedrack2222:
Yes
Must Read. Etcetera: God won’t listen to Nigerian songs
[url]proudlyweb.com/etcetera-god-wont-listen-to-nigerian-songs[/url]
So what does he listen to.. Kenyan songs? Iranu
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by otswag(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Yeah! Also Just got news from my colleagues that he has passed on. Had an accident in bénin on his way home
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Namzy(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2015
May his soul RIP, was my junior in school, and to think I served in that state and drove back unharmed...... We've been taught not to question HIM
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by dexcira(f): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Did he travel with his car? Is it a sienna? Cos I left Lagos to IMO dat same day. Hed one sienna had accident around ore but I pray he's not involved and dat he's safe where ever he is.try to contact FRSC.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by sparkleRed(f): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2015
dexcira:
Did he travel with his car? Is it a sienna? Cos I left Lagos to IMO dat same day. Hed one sienna had accident around ore but I pray he's not involved and dat he's safe where ever he is.try to contact FRSC.

Some said sienna, some said corolla buh it's sienna I guess
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by dexcira(f): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2015
sparkleRed:

I just pray he's safe babe
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by vicfajeze: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2015
such a handsome doctor.may he be found in jehovah's name
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Destinyfavour(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Rest in Peace Dr Henry. God give the family the grace to bear this irreparable loss. Naija roads when will you stop sucking blood.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by dexcira(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2015
sparkleRed:

. I hope hes safe babe. But d car I saw is d corolla. But a friend of mine dat travelled same day with a different bus said ppl in der bus were talking of sienna.duno where dey saw theirs
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by momodub: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rip Henry cry cry cry
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
He's been reported as dead from a car accident. Really sad
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by momodub: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rip Henry knew him way back in Kano RIP Henry . cry cry
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by dexcira(f): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
sparkleRed:

. I just hope d guy is safe sha. D one I saw was actually a green abi dark blue corolla and d drivers side was damaged but m m friend that travelled dat same day but in a different bus said dey saw sienna but de aren't sure but I guess it was dat corrolla de saw cos their bus left bfor ours.
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by dexcira(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Death. Y? Dis a sad news. Rip dr
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by Idealworld(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
A frnd of mine on bbm jst confirmed him dead...he is already bin wishd RIP
Re: Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured by vapid: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
He died. I guess your jesus failed he he he
sugarvallly:
he will surely return home IJN
nothing will hapen to him

cc Lalasticlala
please do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.