Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? (1376 Views)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by sophy09: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have always thought the groom buys both his bride's engagement and wedding ring as well as his own. At least he will get a discount for buying three expensive rings, right?
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by nellyelitz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Irony of marriage undecided
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by shaiba(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
ME

and I also sell cheesy
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by Bisjosh(f): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
The groom buys the rings and wedding dress(also his suit)
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by richyblink1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
I bought both the rings, her gown, little bride's gown, my suit, best man's own as well as her bridal train's clothes.

I was trained to believe the man foots the bills when it comes to wedding. Though she assisted in some other vital areas
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by NifemiOlu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
The groom's ex girlfriend.
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by sophy09: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
In a situation both a earning well, does he foot the bill as well?
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'll buy his ring and he'll buy mine...

Got this concept from a movie...

1 Like

Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by dsquare33: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
It is always better if the lady buys the ring,Some men don't know the difference between gold and panda i:e fake.Women know the kind of ring they want or better still both of them should go to the jewelery store together.
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by Richy4(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
richyblink1:
I bought both the rings, her gown, little bride's gown, my suit, best man's own as well as her bridal train's clothes.

I was trained to believe the man foots the bills when it comes to wedding. Though she assisted in some other vital areas

Why would you buy the best man's suit?
Are you really serious or what?
Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by richyblink1(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Richy4:

Why would you buy the best man's suit?
Are you really serious or what?

He was without a job then, and was my pal back then in school.
Should I have waited for him to borrow or steal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Buys The Groom's Wedding Ring? by Richy4(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
richyblink1:

He was without a job then, and was my pal back then in school.
Should I have waited for him to borrow or steal?

You have stated the reason why you bought the suit which was reasonable.

But the question you asked was not necessary.

I only asked you why u bought the suit because i have never seen a groom buying suit for the bestman considering the fact that he got a lot to spend. It will be a relief for his bestman to support him by buying his own suit.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kenya’s Karate Grannies That Fight Off Sexual Predators In Nairobi Slum / How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / Express Your Emotions - Write A Short Letter To Your Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.