Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? (646 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Have You Been Able To Use Freebasics On Airtel? / 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by sammieguze(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mobile no portability is not a new development.

It is a platform where one can actually change ones mobile operator without losing ones mobile no.

I have tried to port my glo line to etisalat twice and none of the attempts was successful and this got me wondering... Is it my glo line thats stubborn or the whole mobile no portability is a scam.

Ps... I have asked a few people and nobody seems to have given it a trial hence the reason i decided to bring it up here.

puskin, dragnet and honsule... Can you help?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
sammieguze:

It is a platform where one can actually change ones mobile operator without losing ones mobile no.

I have tried to port my glo line to etisalat twice and none of the attempts was successful and this got me wondering... Is it my glo line thats stubborn or the whole mobile no portability is a scam.

Ps... I have asked a few people and nobody seems to have given it a trial hence the reason i decided to bring it up here.

I have ported on two diff occasion on two diff lines on two diff networks and it works normally so u don't have any problems
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by bily(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Ported my glo to Etisalat. Worked within 24 hours.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Waiting for testimonies
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by olatunji390(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
How can one port and will the port after the browsing also, glo is worst here
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by olatunji390(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
How can one port and will the port affect the browsing also, glo is worst here
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by kazzonline: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Yes , poryed from mtn to etisalat succesfully
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by Rogbese(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
MTN to Airtel
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Port His/her Mobile Number Successfully? by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Airtel to Etisalat.

(1) (Reply)

How to manage your android RAM for device better performace / Is It Possible To Flash Custom Rom On Gionee M2 With Spoilt Up Volume Key? / Bulk Sms Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.