Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu (26800 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Maicash: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
So everything now happening is linked to Tinubu. People should please wake up from their slumber. Law is taking it course. Don't divert our attention pls

2 Likes

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by omarky(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Been quite is always the best way of life............... Asiwaju of the Universe!
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by timota(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Jagaban of Bogul Kingdom.

*The destroyer Jonathan
*The destroyer of PDP
*Lion f Bourdillon
*The man that his talks shakes the country
*And his silence even shakes it more
*Asiwaju of gbogbo Eko
*Great National leader, Great Yoruba leader
*The pride of the West
*May you live long sir

Jagaban has refused to come publicly for a long time, enemies say he has lost control of the Party, and he should retire. Yet this same enemies keep blaming the champion for everything.

*EFCC do this...na Jagaban wey no dey relevant according to them
*Buhari selects this person...Jagaban
*I belong to nobody...Buhari is referring to Jagaban
*Alinson Mad must go to prison....dem say na Jagaban again

My people, my people (in Rochas voice), the fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom.
my soup that got spoilt is still traceable to Tinubu , I learnt that he used his connection with whether to order serious heat around our area the night I cooked the soup so I'm suspecting that he has hands in what happened to the soup

4 Likes

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by onatisi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin very soon apc national leaders go dey tear each other serious slaps and uppercut punches for dem meeting . It will be good to see how tinubu will be doing wrestlemania with saraki grin
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Esperooke(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jagaban the Don. He was belittled by Jonathan but he showed him his real self..... Now its Saraki playing with the lion of bourdillon, we shall see....... That said, these politicians always want to play fool of people..... An alleged corrupt person is being invited by the appropriate authority (EFCC), why the issue?
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by creekman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
What a lot of these haters don't know is that, d more dey continue to blame Tinubu for everything, (even wen mosquitoes bite's dem), d more important d man becomes. They should just allow dis man to be.

1 Like

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by fortune1968: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Nonsense. So Tinubu is now the EFCC chairman abi Mtcheww.
no be craze dey worry them ? even if rain fall or no fall ; na tinubu ?
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by akilo1: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
this is an observation as a result of smooking weed and ogogoro,nonsense,if waku wife get belle for another man na tinibu
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by olajide8(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
midolian:
A frontline politician and former Vice Chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator JKN Waku on Saturday, pointedly accused a National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being the mastermind of a petition over which the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki, has been invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The APC chieftain decried a situation where Tinubu will be exploring his personal relationship with the EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde, to embarrass and torment fellow party members as well as overheat the polity.

According to him, "I have chosen to speak out on this issue and make my findings on this issue known to the public. After days of painstaking enquiries, I discovered that both Tinubu and Lamorde maintain a mutually beneficial relationship since the days of Lamorde as the EFCC Director of Operations and based in Lagos between 2003 and 2007 when Tinubu was equally the governor of Lagos.”

Waku, who is also an ACF member of Board of Trustees (BOT), said: "I also discovered from my findings in EFCC that the so called petition against Mrs Saraki was personally given to Lamorde by Tinubu under the guise that he was submitting the petition on behalf of the APC leadership to punish Saraki for working against the party's leadership on the choice of National Assembly leaders.

"This was followed by a promise to help secure a second term for Lamorde as EFCC chairman."
Senator Waku said he is highly disturbed that EFCC is again being dragged into the political arena to settle political scores like some years ago.

Waku said: "I want to use this opportunity to caution our leaders that no individual's ambition to create a fiefdom for himself should be allowed to drag our party into unnecessary controversies and endlessly overheat the polity.

"The party has done its beat to send lawmakers to the National Assembly to work for the nation and no particular political party, and as such, they should allow our Senators and Reps members to settle down and work in the overall interest of the nation, which is far and above every other sectional interest.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/waku-sarakis-wife-ordeal-mastermind-by-tinubu/215580/
What a big fat lie- lamorde is not even the acting EFCC chairman- moreso he that comes to equity must come with clean hands, let the law or the invitation finish* as highly placed as saraki is for now, he would eventually know who reported his wife for financial crimes- that's all- abi wetin do kwara state money
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by ibntwk: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Actually, Nigerian is tired with all this them says. Y don't all this disgruntled elders go and bury their head in mud and allow PMB to lead us to d promised land. This distraction is getting too many, haba
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Menace2Society(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu is now out on a vendetta which will destroy him. It is said that He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Illiterate grin

2 Likes

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by ridgeman: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tinunbu obsession. He has probably moved onto better things. ..
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Menace2Society(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Realist2:
Tinubu; A sinking boat looking for anything to cling on to make his impact felt.
Meanwhile, APC experiencing war of attrition while the act governance is being limbolized at the detriment of all Nigerians.
Another Illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by aLgoridim(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu is now out on a vendetta which will destroy him. It is said that He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
You are simply jealous of Tinubu. Wailing Wailer!
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Menace2Society(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
chichriso:
Tinubu has caused damage to APC with his selfish interest
Illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by billyG(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
My heart sank we i learnt Sen.JKN Waku is in APC,it is hightime apc purge themselves of digruntle elements.
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolestrogue:
Tinubu should leave politics, he has done his best. He should go and relax and prepare for when God will call him. At this age, one should not be in active service(politics), he should learn to accept defeat.

Dedicating this plot of land to my obiagelli

Shooo shocked . Tinubu relax while Pampers wearing Buhari is warming up?
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Osario: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
midolian:
A frontline politician and former Vice Chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator JKN Waku on Saturday, pointedly accused a National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being the mastermind of a petition over which the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki, has been invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The APC chieftain decried a situation where Tinubu will be exploring his personal relationship with the EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde, to embarrass and torment fellow party members as well as overheat the polity.

According to him, "I have chosen to speak out on this issue and make my findings on this issue known to the public. After days of painstaking enquiries, I discovered that both Tinubu and Lamorde maintain a mutually beneficial relationship since the days of Lamorde as the EFCC Director of Operations and based in Lagos between 2003 and 2007 when Tinubu was equally the governor of Lagos.”

Waku, who is also an ACF member of Board of Trustees (BOT), said: "I also discovered from my findings in EFCC that the so called petition against Mrs Saraki was personally given to Lamorde by Tinubu under the guise that he was submitting the petition on behalf of the APC leadership to punish Saraki for working against the party's leadership on the choice of National Assembly leaders.

"This was followed by a promise to help secure a second term for Lamorde as EFCC chairman."
Senator Waku said he is highly disturbed that EFCC is again being dragged into the political arena to settle political scores like some years ago.

Waku said: "I want to use this opportunity to caution our leaders that no individual's ambition to create a fiefdom for himself should be allowed to drag our party into unnecessary controversies and endlessly overheat the polity.

"The party has done its beat to send lawmakers to the National Assembly to work for the nation and no particular political party, and as such, they should allow our Senators and Reps members to settle down and work in the overall interest of the nation, which is far and above every other sectional interest.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/waku-sarakis-wife-ordeal-mastermind-by-tinubu/215580/

This Waku should be ashamed of himself. He's an enemy of the new Nigeria we've been yearning for. He is simply fighting to maintain the old order where those who looted the nation are left alone to enjoy their booty. I will advise EFCC to investigate him too. He seems to have skeletons in his dark room.
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
nickxtra:
The other day, it was Dino Melaye accusing Tinubu of the impending Tribunal judgement. Now na Waku. Na wao. Even if papa Bose gives Bose belle, na Tinubu. Tinubu you are such a great man.

Everything used to be GEJ's fault championed by Tinubu, now it's his turn...he should enjoy it
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolestrogue:
Tinubu should leave politics, he has done his best. He should go and relax and prepare for when God will call him. At this age, one should not be in active service(politics), he should learn to accept defeat.

Dedicating this plot of land to my obiagelli

Dat moment when a kid stole money frm his mother' purse and almost got caught,he threw d money into a tray of plate containing d plates for guest to bé served food with. D kid bé like "yayyyy i don die ooo, how i go carry dis money Wey my mama nd everybody no go see me?" so d money got discovered and d mother took it n put in her bra thinkin how did d money got there. Thiss s d issue wit Tinubu. Hw to carry s loot without anybody knowing or talking.
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Shazee74: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
If mosquito bite some people now... Its tinubu
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by anataala: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
waku is a liar,he saw paid to say these nonsense, let her go to EFCC and explain what she knows about the money laundering.
midolian:

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by anataala: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
waku is a liar,he was paid to say these nonsense, let her go to EFCC and explain what she knows about the money laundering.
midolian:

Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by mu2sa2: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Everyone knows Toyin Saraki is fronting for her husband. The duo have skeletons in their cupboard. lf Tinubu wrote the petition, he should be commended as a patriot. Effc should do a thorough investigation and prosecute this heartless couple.
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by sefa4: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
[Waku is a perpetual noise maker and confusionist.He should b disregarded.quote author=midolian post=36262929]A frontline politician and former Vice Chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator JKN Waku on Saturday, pointedly accused a National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being the mastermind of a petition over which the wife of the Senate President, Mrs Toyin Saraki, has been invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/waku-sarakis-wife-ordeal-mastermind-by-tinubu/215580/[/quote]
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by ijustdey: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
just here to read and share likesgrin

Tinubu giving some corrupt individual sleepless nights
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by teebaxy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
This statement from Waku is whack
If she didn't have a skeleton in her cupborad there won't be any petition or was any petition raised against Waku?
People say Tinubu is corrupt and the rumour mill has been filled with it.
If you have your proof against Tinubu petition him too
And you think tinuble is clean?
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Abugab(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
teebaxy:
And you think tinuble is clean?

Thinking will be speculative and full of assumptions.
No one is clean amongst us and if we have anything against the man, let us go to the apprioprate quarters. There is so much speculations about his wealth and sources, let's debunk such by doing the needful.
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
This statement from Waku is whack
If she didn't have a skeleton in her cupborad there won't be any petition or was any petition raised against Waku?
People say Tinubu is corrupt and the rumour mill has been filled with it.
If you have your proof against Tinubu petition him too
Tinubu is great regional but Nnamdi Kalu has gone beyond Nigeria. He is greater.
Re: Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu by Abugab(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kingspin:
Tinubu is great regional but Nnamdi Kalu has gone beyond Nigeria. He is greater.

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Wrong Candidate / Pro-Biafra Militants Free Hijacked Ship, Hold 5 Crew Members Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.