Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message (1994 Views)

Najatu Muhammad – One Of The Appointed Vc’s Rejects President Buhari’s Appointme / Kenyatta To Obama: Gay Rights Non-issue To Us / Obama Home Country Rejects Obama Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
In a rare public display, Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta strongly disagreed with President Obama’s call for the African nation to prioritize gay rights, saying it is currently a “non-issue.”

Obama arrived in Kenya Friday, his first visit to his ancestral homeland since becoming president. While the visit was mostly intended to focus on trade issues and terrorism, Obama has said he planned to deliver a “blunt message” on the issue of gay rights in Kenya.

That message was delivered — and then swatted down by Kenyatta — during a joint Q&A session in Nairobi held Saturday.

“I believe in the principle of treating people equally under the law, and that they are deserving of equal protection under the law and that the state should not discriminate against people based on their sexual orientation,” Obama said.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/25/kenyan-president-publicly-rejects-president-obamas-gay-rights-message-video/

Video here:

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ktn/video/watch/2000095967/president-uhuru-dismiss-gay-rights-asking-obama-and-us-to-respect-rejection-by-kenyan-society

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Macelliot(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Can't Obama do without gay agenda?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Better
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Macelliot(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
If he(obama) is serious with his gay agenda, let him go and compel Russia, Saudi Arabia, or China to accept it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by reallest(f): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dis obama is a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Macelliot:

It's really his party's agenda, ie the Democrats. Being the liberal party as opposed to the more conservative Republican party, whoever represents the Democrats as president will promote gay rights.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by kamair237(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am Proud Of Uhuru Kenyatta...
Watch it life on BBC....
Was really waiting to hear his responce...

Obama is really mad to come to Africa and try to sell Homosexuality to us....

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by ogba20: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Macelliot:
. Me i tire for dis antichrist man ooooo
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
that Obama got some nerves angry how dare he?!?

promoting gay nonsense, hiding under the facade of ' treating people equally' what nonsense!!

why am i not surprised?? he married a man after all. abeg, make 2016 reach fast fast, make him vamus from that white house. oshi gay right ko, gay left ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by ruffhandu: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obama selling gay issue like his life after retirement is dependent on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by KUNZEH(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obagay! God bless you Kenyatta
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by matthew41(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Obama self..I'm beginning to suspect if he is actually a gay self.. grin grin
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by dyabman(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obama is just a joke
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by matthew41(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
This Obama self..I'm beginning to suspect if he is actually a gay self.. grin grin
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by nemzy14(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls can someone clear my doubt? Is obama a gay?..why will he be canvassing for gay right everywhere
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obama and his obsession with sodomy. God help us!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by doublewisdom: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Kenyan president just made Africa proud. Obama will surely burn in hell for trying to deprive me of kpomo.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by KnowAll(m): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2015
I thought Obama was a born again christain b4 he became President. What is this obsesession with Gay agenda. Why does he not ask heterosexuals when last d they make love 1to their spouse.
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by PRYCE(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Got what he deserved! Same-sex Ish is a NON ISSUE Indeed at the moment... Maybe some other time!

I think Obama wants to make this the hallmark of his Administration! Btw, Kenya isn't that far from Zimbabwe.... He should make a stop shop over there, Run into Mugabe's waiting arms and get down on him like tomorrow's Christmas!
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by BabaNath(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2015
G
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 26, 2015
PRYCE:
Got what he deserved! Same-sex Ish is a NON ISSUE Indeed at the moment... Maybe some other time!

I think Obama wants to make this the hallmark of his Administration! [/b]Btw, Kenya isn't that far from Zimbabwe.... He should make a stop shop over there, Run into Mugabe's waiting arms and get down on him like tomorrow's Christmas![b]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:37am On Jul 26, 2015
Some years ago when Obama visited Senegal and talked about gay right, the Senegalese president Macky Sally also publicly rejected it.

Can Obama go to Saudi Arabia or China even Afghanistan and talk about gay?

He sees Africa as a continent he can easily bully, thank God he is not finding easy to sell his ''unwanted commodity'' to Africans.
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by igbo2011(m): 1:40am On Jul 26, 2015
ROSSIKE:

It's really his party's agenda, ie the Democrats. Being the liberal party as opposed to the more conservative Republican party, whoever represents the Democrats as president will promote gay rights.

Africans need to stop being naive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfKLbDKZxzY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by denedene(m): 2:24am On Jul 26, 2015
I'm impressed with the kenyan president, he made me believe in africa again. it's time we stood our ground
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by AAinEqGuinea: 3:59am On Jul 26, 2015
In America the indoctrination is happening at a large-scale. One of favorite shows I watched with macho guys and gangs took a sudden gay turn. angry

I agree with Obama trying to protect a fundamental right for people. Just because someone decides to live a lifestyle doesn't mean they deserve to be targeted and/or sent to prison. For Black people gays are the least of anyone's concerns. In fact it's the straight men who are the pedophiles, molesters, rapists, adulterers, but now the "straight" man is the one judging. Lol. It seems to be a non-issue because hardly any black person live and/or accept that lifestyle but those that do deserve their privacy just as much as any freak. If your president married his wife at age 10 or 11 you really can't judge anyone on what they're doing with their joystick. I know a Indian guy who married his cousin and all he can say to defend their union is "at least I'm not gay". I agree with Obama on not throwing stones of judgement.

I don't agree with Obama trying to push the lifestyle on everyone else. Like I mentioned before, America is pushing this gay behavior into my favorite shows, shows about tough guys and suddenly one guy develops love for a transsexual and another macho guy becomes destined by the producers to suddenly have joysticks crammed in his behind. I dont like this PSA. I agree with not having witch hunts to find and jail gays but I dont need to see their affection
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by onoja12: 4:08am On Jul 26, 2015
we don't care,all we know is they should keep there madness in america only.we in this part of the world want no part of it

ROSSIKE:

Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 26, 2015
We are africans We are africans We are africans
AFRICA-- NO GAYS
God bless Uhuru Kenyatta
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by barbstee(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2015
Dts gd
Re: Kenyan President Publicly Rejects President Obama’s Gay Rights Message by MissJones: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Good one from Mr. Uhuru Kenyatta! God Bless you. We Africans say NO TO SODOMY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Of Saraki Will Divide APC, Says Wada Nas / No More Private Oil Importers: Nigeria To Sell, Buy Oil Directly / Court Refuses Evidence Against Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.