Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. (1732 Views)

Ese And Jon Evicted From Big Brother Naija / TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by CoolKizzy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
In the books, Melissandre dreams of Jon being 'stabbed 4 times & then going from Man, to Wolf, to Man again.'I think that Jon SNOW Is 'deader than dead.' I think Jon Targaryan, Ghost & Azor Ahai are all Jon now. Jon & Ghost are one, since Jon is a Stark & can warg.

In the books, the last word he utters before he dies is the word, 'Ghost.' He may stay in Ghost to gain strength, while Bran returns from the North side of the Wall to teach him to skinchange with Ghost. Melissandre said to Jon, on the Wall after throwing herself at him (before she left the Wall with Stannis to watch him lose the battle & die) that they will do great things together, and that he will need her sooner than he thinks. Why else would she return to the Wall after learning Stannis couldn't be Azor Ahai, after learning from Thorne & the doctor, what she is doing wrong in bringing people back to life. She learned what she had been doing wrong. She also has not reaped the rewards of her royal blood sacrifice of the Baratheon princess & so many others. She frequently says that her powers grow stronger at the Wall. Why her presence without a word right before he is stabbed, which she foresaw?

My theory: Season 6 will begin at the Tower of Joy, which is the story of Jon's true parentage. Through flashbacks. In Bran's eyes? Through Jon in Ghost, growing stronger while Melissandre works her magic? He will become Azor Ahai, the saviour of the 7 kingdoms, the 3rd head of the Dragon and the bearer of the legendary sword, 'Lightbringer.' Remember his sword made of Valyrean steel which killed the White Walker general? It is probably Lightbringer. Jon Snow is the prophesized one; Why the writers keep saying he's 'deader than than dead,' but he was seen in Belfast on July 15th sporting his long hair & beard... on set? Is because, yes, Jon Snow is dead. Jon Targaryan/Azor Ahai will be resurrected. Jon is the only hero figure, since Ned has been beheaded & the noble Starks save a few, are dead.

In scripts there has to be a hero, an anti hero, a villian; a protagonist and an antagonist. There must be a hero, Bran is awesome, but he is not Azor Ahai. Tyrion is also a Targaryan.not He's the 3rd head. 'You are no father of mine,' he said while killing Tywin. A.Targaryan 'took liberties' with Joanna, Tywin's wife & Tyrion's mother. Another prophecy is that the 3 all killed their mothers in childbirth. Jon killed Lyanna, who was found by Ned in 'a bed of blood', Tyrion killed Joanna, which Tywin never let him forget. Dany was born during the worst storm in history &her mother died as well. When Jon joins Danerys & Tyrion, they will become riders of dragons & save the world from the long, cold winter.

source: Ashely's comment: mtv.com

Cc: lalasticala.

got a feeling that oga seun will like this
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by whitegrass(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by whitegrass(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP why na? This your theory fit give person high BP O! wink

1 Like

Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by CoolKizzy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
whitegrass:
OP why na? This your theory fit give person high BP O! wink

it makes more sense than other theories out there.
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by BraniacX(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wait!!!! shocked
Are you saying jon is the son of lyanna stark rheghar tygerion? shocked
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by hadura29(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
This op sha wan give people hope sha... Hmmm till then...
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by sigmundfreud(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
I agree with the Melisandre part... I just feel Jon Snow is too important in the scheme of things to die grin
I am living the job of bringing him back to life to the writer... ain't bothering my head cooking theories.

1 Like

Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by BraniacX(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
And on jon returning alive, that I can postulate but what happens to his real body, when powerful wargs die, their spirit can move into the bodies of animal mediums and weak willed people
No warg was/is powerful enough to posses a human except bran with hodor and that is because, according to the books bran is not just a warg, he is the warg of wargs, in every thousand of the first men, one is a warg, in every thousand wargs, one is a greenseer and that is bran and in the north where the old gods hold sway, bran the greenseer is more likely to defeat the whitewalkers than snow the taegeyrian

1 Like

Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by BraniacX(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
And snow being a stark at a wall built with magic by brandon the builder (the oldest of buildings in westeros were built with runes set in them to ward of evil, evil like the whitewalkers the wall was built to defend against) his stark ancestor and also being a warg with his animal medium ghost close by, jon snow would be almost impossible to kill at the wall, he would survive somehow, but he won't be the same jon snow we know again

1 Like

Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by BraniacX(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Also in westeros, especially in the north, the old gods and not azhor ahai are the force to reckon with and brandon who will be able to see the past, the present and the future plus being able to posses any living creature will be their talisman and champion and if you factor in the fact that his prophecy says he'll never walk but he will fly, I think brandon will tame one of either rhaeygar or viseryon and fly on them
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by tunexkiboy: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
I wish I cud read all dat, bt I cnt n am so sorry..... Hate #GameOfThrones
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by robinicule(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2015
tunexkiboy:
I wish I cud read all dat, bt I cnt n am so sorry..... Hate #GameOfThrones
cool down and see d movie, den if u dnt ask for my number and thank me, then only God can save u o
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by CoolKizzy(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2015
robinicule:
cool down and see d movie, den if u dnt ask for my number and thank me, then only God can save u o

Lol
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by Bobbybube(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Your all talking about jon snow being a warg.where in the movie did that happen.I'm only aware that his bro,bran can skinchange
Secondly,what's the meaning of azor ahai and its origin
Lastly,what's d link btw jon nd lyanna stark,nd how did he kill her
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by Jaymaestro(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
He's dead.
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by constancewhite: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Jaymaestro:
He's dead.

He can't be dead. There are so many mysteries remain unresolved. He is something, he will stand to the end.
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by Jaymaestro(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2015
constancewhite:

He can't be dead. There are so many mysteries remain unresolved. He is something, he will stand to the end.
I have seen those mysteries –would it be bad if his death » resurrection remains a mystery until the new season airs ? However ` The writers are insistent — He is dead.
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by And9: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Somehow... you've been able to convince me of snow's reappearance.
Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by kstadaura: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015
i dont agree john snow aint dead, in fact i want him to be dead, i enjoyed the way his death shocked me, if they are resurrecting him they should resurrect NED also.

the only thing that continue to worry me about his death is that he died knowing nothing

1 Like

Re: Game of thrones: Jon Snow Is Deader Than Dead, Yet So Alive! He Returns. by casper9: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
with jon snows death, azor would be reborn. but the name jon snow would nolonger be his name. so I agree with d producer about jon snow dying. but his awakenin would be the birth of azor. @op, i agree with almost all your theory except the tyrion part riding dragons with daenarys and snow.
nah... not tyrion.
and yes, snow is the son of lyanna stark and rhagaer.

(1) (Reply)

ACCIDENTAL SPY Starring Rahma Sadau, Ramsey Nouah / Download Latest Mark Angel Comedy Video – The Password [episode 132] / Blockbuster Movies 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.