Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back (3625 Views)

Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back by chocolateme(f): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Guy you are not the only one that knows how to draw the Nigerian coat of arm on your body..
Check out my own Nigerian coat of arm tattoo on my back too...

1 Share

Re: To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back by Emmatdayo(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Very funny

1 Like

Re: To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back by XavierBlue(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Parched. I've lost my sense of humour dear.

XavierBlue
Re: To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back by Delphi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
In unity we stand!
Re: To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Delphi:
In unity we stand!
Divided Ѱє̲̣̣̣̥ fall!

1 Like

Re: To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Dry

(1) (Reply)

Couples/His&Hers Wristwatches / Pregnant Models Strut For Okebie’s You! Lingerie @ Lingerie Fashion Week PHOTOS / Skin Brightening Cream Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.