Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Infinix Zero 2 Challenges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2 Challenges (5846 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by CHUX25: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2015
My infinix zero 2 switches off by itself not until i press the power button it wont come up. It happens two to three times every day. Someone please help, how do i stop this.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Babyrex(f): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2015
monitor the time it does that, is it at the same time everyday?
If yes u should go to your settings, you probably set power off for those periods of time. if not .......

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Emmanuel602(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Mine does it too. I've tried monitoring the time but it seems to switch off at random and the most annoying part of it is that you cannot switch it on you will only wait for it to on itself...

EVERYTHING FROM CHINA IS FAKE

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by kellystech(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2015
That is the reason I sold my own off

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by tempest01(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2015
watch out for infinix 3....battery issues will be solved.

I had almost gotten the infinix 2. but I preempted battery issues, and I decided to hold out.

might get a Samsung instead
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by ibawon(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
tempest01:
watch out for infinix 3....battery issues will be solved.

I had almost gotten the infinix 2. but I preempted battery issues, and I decided to hold out.

might get a Samsung instead
I usesd to own Infinix Zero,then sold it in anticipation for this phone.Had to buy Gionee M3 because of battery life,although it's a bit laggy but I enjoy the battery life wella

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Youngpo413: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Emmanuel602:
Mine does it too. I've tried monitoring the time but it seems to switch off at random and the most annoying part of it is that you cannot switch it on you will only wait for it to on itself...

EVERYTHING FROM CHINA IS FAKE
lol
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by macdon4all(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Am yet to experience such oh, nice fine just dat d ba3 ain't strong enuf, buh l just bought it for the camera though, my infinite hot note is there to support it
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by czay(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm experiencing similar problem..
What's the way forward ooo
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by encryptjay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats to all Infinix Zero 2 users
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Thebrightest(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
THE SOLUTION IS TO FLASH A CUSTOM ROM.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Carlcaresophia: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2015
CHUX25:
My infinix zero 2 switches off by itself not until i press the power button it wont come up. It happens two to three times every day. Someone please help, how do i stop this.
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by edusucces(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2015
Mine is perfect and OK for now. 3weeks old
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by CHUX25: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Open SETTINGS go to DISPLAY then deselect ACL PowerSaveMode if it's selected. It worked for me.
Reply if it works for you.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
mine is perfect too....
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Bourgeoisie: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
The ACL power save mode has been selected from the first day I bought the phone, and it doesn't shut down... Just started the random shutdown thing recently. Already deselected the ACL whatever...Let's see what happens...
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by Bourgeoisie: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2015
After deselecting the ACL power save mode, the phone still went off this morning...some 25 minutes ago... Now I wish I didn't buy that thing called Zero 2...cry
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by piusglo: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mine is also going off. Please help. Has anyone gotten a solution.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by fidel9871: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2015
has a solution been found? as regards the phone going off
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by johngoodluck: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Infinix Mobile have changed the phone for me twice due to this same problem. Even the present one was given does the same. Mind you, it doesn't shut down, the screen just goes off. If you're listening to music before it goes off, the music keeps playing but your screen is off. This experience is so sad and II have decided to petition the Consumer Protection Council and SERVICOM to look into the activities of this company known to be purportedly selling substandard products to the Nigerian people
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by fidel9871: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
johngoodluck:
Infinix Mobile have changed the phone for me twice due to this same problem. Even the present one was given does the same. Mind you, it doesn't shut down, the screen just goes off. If you're listening to music before it goes off, the music keeps playing but your screen is off. This experience is so sad and II have decided to petition the Consumer Protection Council and SERVICOM to look into the activities of this company known to be purportedly selling substandard products to the Nigerian people

boss how did u get across to infinix to get it changed? is it through carlcare?
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Challenges by elizyous: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2016
PLS HELP, MY INFINIX ZERO 2 DOESNT OPEN WORD OR EXCEL DOCUMENTS. I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL SORTS OF APPS BUT ITS NOT WORKING.

SECONDLY MY CONTACTS KEEP HANGING. I CANT SEEM TO ACCESS MY PHONE CONTACTS MOST OF THE TIME.

DOES ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE SUCH?

(1) (Reply)

BB: Problems Viewing YOUTUBE Videos. / Itel Wins Most Outstanding Phone Brand In Consumer Engagement At Brandcom 2023 / 10 Best Suit Photo Editors (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.