Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

She Released On Me When Making Love To Her - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Released On Me When Making Love To Her (9116 Views)

10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Are You Making Love Or Just Having Sex? / Top 10 Health Benefits Of Making Love – #2 And #8 Is Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Eyop: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Since I was 14.

Choi as I look this your face so,you don spoil tey tey oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by mohdimplez(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Bros thanks you mean that if the condom don't break i can't contact any disease i was wearning durex condom and am sure that it don't break the problem is that the thing poured on top of my pen.is
guy na ashewo u carry abi na ur babe?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

Choi as I look this your face so,you don spoil tey tey oooo cheesy cheesy
Hand work of God, it's not by might/power grin
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Eyop: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Hand work of God, it's not by might/power grin

Hmmm...might and power since 14yrs
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Now who do you think go carry the belle?
From the look of worry in this guy's post, I have a lot of reason to believe it is the guy. grin
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
I have went to 2 big pharmacy shops i went to the first one i explained everything to them they told me that since there's no cut on my pen1s i can't contact any disease i told them that i want drug to take. they said there's no need for drug i was not convinced i went to another big pharmacy the told me the same thing . the matter raised my BP i just checked it back it's down i think i have rest of mind now thanks for everybody contribution it really help me alot
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
mohdimplez:
guy na ashewo u carry abi na ur babe?

The girl is not my babe i saw her on the road when i was coming back from club
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nemesis99:
Haba! ma guy. its nothing serious jare. some babes do discharge something that might look irritating, but its harmless. keep ur cool and focus on Hw to make her pay for the discharge grin Haba! ma guy. its nothing serious jare. some babes do discharge something that might look irritating, but its harmless. keep ur cool and focus on Hw to make her pay for the discharge

To be honest she told me that she is coming the time i was having sex with her that i should not stop please i thought it's was normal things girl say when having sex i would have remove my pen1s and allow her to discharge that was the mistake i did
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

Catch them young for ******
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
nnamdi1993:
Clearly frm d way u panick she b ashawo.so long u av confirm dat d cd didnt leak n u didnt shave recently,den dnt fear.buh if nt,observe ur body dis cumin mnth for early signs.

I don't have any cut in my pen1s
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

To be honest she told me that she is coming the time i was having sex with her that i should not stop please i thought it's was normal things girl say when having sex i would have remove my pen1s and allow her to discharge that was the mistake i did
Hope you don bath?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Eyop: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Na wa oh shocked shocked
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Hope you don bath?

Yes that is the first thing i did
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Yes that is the first thing i did
Good! you will be fine just wait for some weeks then go for a Culture lab test.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Lajet: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's well bros disease is not your portion in Jesus christ name Amen
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by iamrealdeji(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Na me and my bro she been de advice that day, she asked us to hold our ear very tight.

Now who do you think go carry the belle?
na you and your bro dey do the something together?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by daudugodswill: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Baba dont be afraid.. nautin attached so far na she release am... nautin spoil...But if to say na u para dey.. but no fear at all
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by DonX001: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bros how old are you sef...
You sound 14.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by anigbajumo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:
I don't know where to post this i need an urgent mature advice i slept with a girl early this morning around 1.30 am. the problem i have now is that when i was making love to her. i was wearing condom and the condom don't break i found out that she have released and the thing poured on top of my Penis after the place the condom roll last i went to washed myself with dettol soap please i want to know if anybody have experience this kind of thing before. can i contact any disease because of this. what is the medicine i need to buy now Please help a brother

Una wan hear?

Da condom av teared,at times if GC tear u wnt knw until u c what u dnt xpect.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by betandwin8484: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=joeway post=36278657]

Thanks for your reply you said that i need to start PEP within 72 hrs Please what is Pep can it prevent me from getting Hiv...

[quote]

Op, Meet PEP... and he can prevent you from getting HIV, We lack SEX EDUCATION in that country.. You made a girl CLIMAX, you should be proud of yourself... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once / See What A Biological Researcher Said About Corona-virus / What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.