Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

She Released On Me When Making Love To Her - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Released On Me When Making Love To Her (8997 Views)

10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Are You Making Love Or Just Having Sex? / Top 10 Health Benefits Of Making Love – #2 And #8 Is Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:
Hahahaha Op don carry belle cheesy
Na so person take dey carry belle for your village? Olodo. tongue
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by soniabrenda(f): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2015
;DDchildish talk
joeway:

Thanks for your reply you said that i need to start PEP within 72 hrs Please what is Pep can it prevent me from getting Hiv if she is postive am afraid of any kind disease . the problem is that today is sunday hospitals may not open today. but she is planing to go now but i have stop her not go anywhere until she go for test she is angry with me that am holding her hostage but i don't care i have told her that she must wait until hospital open
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by cornoil(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
This my learned colleague in sexology just answered your question. I doubt u getting infected though, d likelihood is very low. Op u need God in your life, u dey Bleep on sabbath day grin
miblolo:
If u have no bridged surface on that area to get access to ur body..then u may b safe.or rather take her immediately to a near by clinic & get HIV screening done...incase she is positive then u need 2 start PEP within 72hrs of exposure.or are there other illnesses u re afraid of?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Thanks for your reply you said that i need to start PEP within 72 hrs Please what is Pep can it prevent me from getting Hiv if she is postive am afraid of any kind disease . the problem is that today is sunday hospitals may not open today. but she is planing to go now but i have stop her not go anywhere until she go for test she is angry with me that am holding her hostage but i don't care i have told her that she must wait until hospital open
ROTFLMAO!!
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Landlord association ke?

3 Likes

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2015
dayleke:

^^^^ Are you for real?
Landlords Association getting involved in Squirting matters?
Eleyi gidi gan o
Odikwa serious
My friend,what did you tell them happened?
And the Landlords too on a sunday morning no get better thing to do sha?
This should be in the jokes's section,walahi....

You we not understand this is a matter of life so there's nothing to hide i have to open up the girl wanted to play fast on me that she want to go so i have to report her. so i have to cry for help so people can help me

1 Like

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

You we not understand this is a matter of life so there's nothing to hide i have to open up the girl wanted to play fast on me that she want to go so i have to report her. so i have to cry for help so people can help me
chai lmao! This must surely be a joke.
Joeway You don make me laugh this morning. Thank You. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by timawoku(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Relax, all she did was squirt on your condom and some poured on skin. Just wash your pen1s well and confirm the condom didn't break, you have no cause to scare yourself this much.

Please do let the poor lady leave she has done no wrong biko.
baba you done dey make sense nowadays o...

*amwatching*
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2015
papaejima1:
grin grin every hidden thing shall be exposed!
OP must be living in the most illiterate backwater area of whatever locale he stays.

Landlords join you go the girl's house shocked shocked
Hope you showed them where the thing poured? grin grin

Sir i don't live in the most illiterate backwater area i live in a very nice area. Am the one that own my house that i live now. the landlords in my street are almost young guys like me so they understand it can happen to anybody
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by dayleke: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

I "we" not understand o...
Please make me understand na.
What do you mean the girl wanted to play a fast one on you?
You fulfilled the obligation of the contract between the two of you and the girl cum give you jara by squirting and you still dey cumplain?

1 Like

Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by papaejima1: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Thanks you mean if i don't any cut in my pen.is i can't contact any disease
If there is no cut, wound or abrasions on your member where the fluid touched, you can smile.

If while removing the condom you did not transfer the fluid to any part where you have a cut or an opening on your member, you can smile.

If after pulling the condom safely you did not hold your member or touch the tip with the same hand, you can smile.

But if any of the above is negative, bros abeg start looking for a black goat in the daytime oo
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by papaejima1: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Sir i don't live in the most illiterate backwater area i live in a very nice area. Am the one that own my house that i live now. the landlords in my street are all most young guys like me so they understand it can happen to anybody
hahaha, my brother don't mind us, we are just poking harmless fun at you. The scenario is quite comical but I realise it is a serious matter to you.
At this stage you need not die before your time joor what is done is done. Wait till tmoro and do a Urinalysis and MCS (microbial culture and sensitivity) or whatever else the labs will recommend.

Now cheer up, go to church or play some music and eat hot rice. Life goes on.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Clearsure(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2015
Hay serious wahala shocked

Quick cut your joystick before he speed enter your body.

Nonsense,you tell me before say you one Gbench babe 4 nite cool
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2015
papaejima1:

If there is no cut, wound or abrasions on your member where the fluid touched, you can smile.

If while removing the condom you did not transfer the fluid to any part where you have a cut or an opening on your member, you can smile.

If after pulling the condom safely you did not hold your member or touch the tip with the same hand, you can smile.

But if any of the above is negative, bros abeg start looking for a black goat in the daytime oo

Thanks very much none of this happened am so happy i feel relax now i did't read the part where miblolo said in her first post that if i don't have any bridged surface on that area to get access to ur body am safe. so in the conclusion of the matter that i can only get contact disease if i have cut in my pen.is or the fluid touch the mouth of my pen.is . that means if the fluid touch the skin layer of my pen.is i can't contact any disease
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by joeway: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015
papaejima1:
hahaha, my brother don't mind us, we are just poking harmless fun at you. The scenario is quite comical but I realise it is a serious matter to you.
At this stage you need not die before your time joor what is done is done. Wait till tmoro and do a Urinalysis and MCS (microbial culture and sensitivity) or whatever else the labs will recommend.

Now cheer up, go to church or play some music and eat hot rice. Life goes on.

Ok no problem
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Na so person take dey carry belle for your village? Olodo. tongue
Heheheheh Moma said once a boy and girl do something they must carry belle oo.cheesy
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Bendata: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Peoplr funny sha
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by lovely17(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Abstain abstain abstain you won't listen if you like carry aids mtchew
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by cooluc(f): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
funlord:

You sef wait na! Maybe the lady in question was Aisha buhari! Don't be quick 2 boot the sad sack out! She's a political figure after all!

Ok o no p..
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nemesis99(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2015
joeway:

Please this is not joke time if you know the medicine i need to buy now please help me
Haba! ma guy. its nothing serious jare. some babes do discharge something that might look irritating, but its harmless. keep ur cool and focus on Hw to make her pay for the discharge grin
joeway:

Please this is not joke time if you know the medicine i need to buy now please help me
Haba! ma guy. its nothing serious jare. some babes do discharge something that might look irritating, but its harmless. keep ur cool and focus on Hw to make her pay for the discharge
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Eyop: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Heheheheh Moma said once a boy and girl do something they must carry belle oo.cheesy

Wetin be the something
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by lilspiceyy(f): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
papaejima1:
grin grin every hidden thing shall be exposed!
OP must be living in the most illiterate backwater area of whatever locale he stays.

Landlords join you go the girl's house shocked shocked
Hope you showed them where the thing poured? grin grin
LWKMD cheesy
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by daey118(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
so yu were doing do when some pastors were doing vigil .preping for sunday service ...Great! buh really ...no need to fear ...its normal stuff altho rare for women to squirt ...infact she should pay yu sef if na olosho babe o.....it nt errbody dar can take a woman to that height...if she aint olosho ..prolly wife her....only p is you.ll prolly spend lots of money on new bedsheets from time to time ...shikena
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

and who did Momma say will carry the belle after dem do do the something? The guy, the girl abi na two of them? grin
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by ajigiteri(m): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Get two sachets of flucamed, take two tablets in the morning and two at night. Also buy ketofung, it's like a balm rub it on the surface of your Penis till u finish taking the drugs. You are safe from stds but not from negative spiritual ancestral demonic flows that has been transferred to u from the prostitute more so that your destiny was tide to her's at 1:30 am, it was not a coincidence it was planned cos that's the time demons assemble. You can contact me for solution.
You will thank me later 08067093971
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

Wetin be the something
Eyop I'm trying to figure it out since please can you help me?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by nnamdi1993: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Clearly frm d way u panick she b ashawo.so long u av confirm dat d cd didnt leak n u didnt shave recently,den dnt fear.buh if nt,observe ur body dis cumin mnth for early signs.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
and who did Momma say will carry the belle after dem do do the something? The guy, the girl abi na two of them? grin
Na me and my bro she been de advice that day, she asked us to hold our ear very tight.

Now who do you think go carry the belle?
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Eyop: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Eyop I'm trying to figure it out since please can you help me?

Softy,for how long have you been trying to figure it out
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

Since I was 14.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

Since I was 14.
Re: She Released On Me When Making Love To Her by AdeniyiA(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pls somebody should tell me what benefit this guy gained in his night adventure ...?
Lost strength, deprived sleep, worries/regrets, fears ...etc
what a pity! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun / Does Leaking Mango Fruit After Drinking Soaked Garri Really Kill People? / COVID-19: The Two New Patients In Ebonyi Don't Live In Enugu - ENGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.