Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering (34261 Views)

Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / 10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by priscaoge(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lmao cheesy See them ooo shocked shocked shocked so many guilty souls here cheesy cheesy I'm here to read comments. tongue tongue
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Very funny... grin

10. Those drummer guys that when the ushers are passing the basket will just nod their heads as if they've dropped it before... Just because their hands are busy.

11. The girl that will fold the money so tight so noone will see the #20 she is holding.

12. The guy that comes after the offering time on purpose.

grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by KingKuntaVart: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hell fire awaits u all....
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by wristbangle: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy lol exactly in my church ehn we drop different types of offerings ( Sunday sch offering, normal offering, project offering, gen set offering, love box offering as in welfare then ur tithes) b4 den those youths wil be penniless, u wil nau start seeing them exhibiting those attitudes. While some wil open dere wallets nd purse fifty times nothing wil come out. That's wen u wil see those parents bringing out like #5000 for 1 offering, they wil nau raise up their hands intentionally so ppl can see dey re abt to drop money insyd dere envelope.

Those ushers sef na wa for them, they know they re youths ooh, they will still bring abt 2 to 3 envelopes, those youths wil just give them back dere envelopes nd collect that of d main offering, some wil put in dirty money, some wil drop like #10 or #20, while some wil just drop d envelope back as it was given to them. grin

grin wink grin
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by wristbangle: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Hell fire awaits u all....

Who are you to judge us?

So be it unto u tongue
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by wristbangle: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
emusmith:
Very funny... grin

10. Those drummer guys that when the ushers are passing the basket will just nod their heads as if they've dropped it before...

grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by FrankValency(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
That no.8 though,na so I knock 1 fine boy wey dey peep d ten naira wey I wan give for church today like say him dey find wetin him keep............
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by TDonald: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy lol exactly in my church ehn we drop different types of offerings ( Sunday sch offering, normal offering, project offering, gen set offering, love box offering as in welfare then ur tithes) b4 den those youths wil be penniless, u wil nau start seeing them exhibiting those attitudes. While some wil open dere wallets nd purse fifty times nothing wil come out. That's wen u wil see those parents bringing out like #5000 for 1 offering, they wil nau raise up their hands intentionally so ppl can see dey re abt to drop money insyd dere envelope.

Those ushers sef na wa for them, they know they re youths ooh, they will still bring abt 2 to 3 envelopes, those youths wil just give them back dere envelopes nd collect that of d main offering, some wil put in dirty money, some wil drop like #10 or #20, while some wil just drop d envelope back as it was given to them. grin

What are U saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
reading comments!
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Tosyn.e2much, abeg jor, as long as say we gave offering, all these things dnt matter....
Na so baba cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by sunsewa: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] cheesy
No be Church u dey go,na amebo and looku looku u dey go do.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
TDonald:

What are U saying? undecided
lol
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
emusmith:
Very funny... grin

10. Those drummer guys that when the ushers are passing the basket will just nod their heads as if they've dropped it before... Just because their hands are busy.

11. The girl that will fold the money so tight so noone will see the #20 she is holding.

12. The guy that comes after the offering time on purpose.

grin

Number 10... Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

U got me cracking hard cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
sunsewa:

No be Church u dey go,na amebo and looku looku u dey go do.
Na everything we dey observe
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Number 10... Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

U got me cracking hard cheesy

Guilty youth cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
tosyne baba. You correct.
10. Those that will borrow you money to give for offering. I once sat near a guy, when offering time came, i heard him say.
" brethren pls lend me #50, am with #1000 i don't have change, ill give you after service" cheesy

XavierBlue

Baba, you no lie at all cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tompat86(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Reminds me of this event.. A famous inspirational speaker said; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". The audience was in shock and silence. He then added: “She was my mother.”(A big round of applause and laughter roared).A very daring husband tried to copy this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". Standing for a moment, he tried to recall the second line of that speaker. By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water! Moral Lesson: Don’t Copy, if you can’t Paste. Don't start what U can't finish!
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Is it a must I give offering?

Abi na church dey feed me ni?I don't feel anyhow jawe,when I have I give,it shouldn't be a compulsory ish
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by harry509: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] cheesy
well I love giving, I gve my offering n tithe 2 hlp myslf not bcus GOD is hungri. Am 2 small 2 gve GOD food. So..... Wen I gve my tithe n offering I am hlpn myslf bcus GOD is my great provida.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by oskaaay(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmmmmm got these right OP

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker!

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka

With Net-worth of over N53.3 Million. Chioma leading role in 2007 won her African Movie Academy Award. Featured in over 85 movies.

Full list and Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by oyafemi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
MhizDeedy:

can't stop laughing.....very funny...
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Richydos(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
@ op... Did u happen to see me today U seriously got me feeling sinful now,,,, had a thousand with me n no small denomination thus no offering
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Camby:
Is it a must I give offering?

Abi na church dey feed me ni?I don't feel anyhow jawe,when I have I give,it shouldn't be a compulsory ish
Are you an atheist ?

Just asking
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Richydos:
@ op... Did u happen to see me today U seriously got me feeling sinful now,,,, had a thousand with me n no small denomination thus no offering
Haha cheesy

Don't mind me jawe
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by igbo2011(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
"B*tch better have my money!!" love-vendor preachers

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by tiswell(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

you talk too much.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by harry509: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Thats why i like my church Apostolic Faith. They dont request for offering or tithes or seeds sowing. As i de commot go church so. 5 naira no de my pocket. Come and join us and hear about salvation Sanctification and the kingdom of heaven and be blessed
hmmmmmmM! And u Rr happy? U tink ur pastor is doin u guys gud? My dear tell ur pastor 2 preach abt giving. Wen u gve, u discova dat u wil nava lack. Am always happy wen am gving 2 GOD bcus am using it 2 hlp myslf.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by ahamonyeka(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
You said it all.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you an atheist ?

Just asking

am no atheist.

i see no reason to feel disturbed or abnormal,just cos i av no offerring,when its not like they will flog me.again,if i av,i give.
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by Aitee1: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
No need to pretend I just jeje drop their envelope the same way they gave me anyday I don't have extra change to dash them. undecided
Re: 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering by oshaosha2014(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
chomytex:
This guy na wizard!
Cheii

I smell front page.

Happy sunday guys

Do you need help growing up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.