Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134600 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kykhelomor(f): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hehehe,eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nairalife2013(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
My wife's sister is my sister. No desire there even if she walks unclad round the house. Am I possibly possessed? Ans: No!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Ibiyomee(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
nairalife2013:
My wife's sister is my sister. No desire there even if she walks unclad round the house. Am I possibly possessed? Ans: No!
The question is what will you do?
Yes or No is not the answer

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by nairalife2013(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ibiyomee:

The question is what will you do?
Yes or No is not the answer
my sisters wear this kind of thing. My wife also wear them. If my sister inlaw should come to my house and dress like this, I ll also see her with the kind of eye I see my sisters, take my food and walk away without the list of any kind of amorous turn on.

3 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by grad2012(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
First off my sister can never ever dress like and act this way but omg why on earth will someone sister do such if not dat she has evil plans. But if I were a guy I wud know already wat she is up to and report her to her sister. Inbetween wow dat ass is shocked lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sseunth(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
SMREXY:
Why can't everyone be like Joseph undecided
trust me, joseph can't resist that ass

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sseunth(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
First off my sister can never ever dress like and act this way but omg why on earth will someone sister do such if not dat she has evil plans. But if I were a guy I wud know already wat she is up to and report her to her sister. Inbetween wow dat ass is shocked lipsrsealed
is like urs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Karleb(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:
I will sneak back into my room and find that Hausa whip I bought to flog my future kids and test it on that Ass! angry

gringringringrin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Brugo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
correct guy!bangalee,mo cover e mehnn cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy I just gbadun your personality
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Brugo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
I would go back to sleep with my wife.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by walex1991(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol..omo Na to do hit and run o grin cheesy cheesy grin wink

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by stinggy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
I'd leave kitchen, leave house, take a long walk, smoke about 3 cigarettes wonderin if I jus made the biggest mistake of life........

But I would not touch her
This sounds real.

3 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Vince77:
not wen ur name is BANGERLEE
lolz my name is pemisire...lol
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by grad2012(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
sseunth:
is like urs
smiles mr sseunth hw you doing.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by SMREXY(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
sseunth:
trust me, joseph can't resist that ass
Hhmmm... What if I tell you that I am Joseph and I can resist it grin grin cry

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ebukaOtika(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Tell her to go put something decent on.....

See them ,,,, even when the D is still rising with the Sun dat same morning ,,,,?
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ebukaOtika(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Flashh:
A real man won't let konji take over him.

This is temptation, learn to overcome it.

You never see Real Temptation den

2 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
ebukaOtika:

See them ,,,, even when the D is still rising with the Sun dat same morning ,,,,?
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mayor21:
Fucck out her brains of course!
I don't pray 4 a husband like u embarassed

6 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wallade:
Hmmm. I will turn back and walk away quietly.
if u lie smiley
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Flashh:
A real man won't let konji take over him.

This is temptation, learn to overcome it.
U said 'learn' what if it takes time to learn..hmm

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:
I will sneak back into my room and find that Hausa whip I bought to flog my future kids and test it on that Ass! angry
got me laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sseunth(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
SMREXY:
Hhmmm... What if I tell you that I am Joseph and I can resist it grin grin cry
assuming she is nt ur wife's sis...u can't resist her
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Flashh: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
ebukaOtika:

You never see Real Temptation den
If you can fall in it, that doesn't mean i would.

I can never imagine myself having sex with my wife's blood sister.

7 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by sseunth(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
smiles mr sseunth hw you doing.
mrs grad, I'm fine. What about you?

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by omobenluv(f): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
I will do nothing

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Dicksonnadi: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
chikahenry:
Ooooboy I'll plead d blood of jesus first den..........

u ll run away ,I bliv ?

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ibiyomee:
You wake up to the smell of nice aroma from your kitchen, thinking your wife is preparing breakfast. On getting to your kitchen you met your wife sister cooking like this.
Guys, what will you do?
SPEAK THE TRUTH!
Just do it of course.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Ibiyomee(f): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Brugo:
I would go back to sleep with my wife.
according to the pics, your wife is at work grin
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Clearsure(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'll allow my joystick to decide that because its a case relating to cool joystick not the brain

3 Likes

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by SMREXY(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
sseunth:
assuming she is nt ur wife's sis...u can't resist her
Well, that can only be ascertained practically... But that ass no be for here o shocked

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by therealdeal10: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Will jst resist d temptation n walk away cuz i dnt wanna cheat on my pretty wife nd i knw hers go big pass dis wan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.