Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? (134634 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

Chaiiii! shocked shocked RedBenson kwa. *Runs to take cover*
*Searches and brings her back for tutorials*
Na by fire by force.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by khrisluv(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
i will go my wifes room nd bring a wrapper nd wear her...

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by alfred007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Going back to the room might not solve anything cos I believe u will keep seeing wat u saw in the room.

so for me, I will sneak out quietly
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by captain11: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
In the first place, l will not allow sooch a person with soch carracter to live with me. Temtations can lead you to something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
RedBenson:

*Searches and brings her back for tutorials*

Na by fire by force.

I cover my self and my erm erm with the blood of Jesus. RedBenson, get thee behind away from me.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by davmul(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
1. Turn back silently
2. Tell my wife to tell her sister to live, if she ask what happen, I will tell her.
3. If my wife insist, I will know it was a trap
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by absilk(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
I,ll bend her over and give her six strokes of......... well dnt ask me what.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by simplisity(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rebuke the temptin spirit frm her and it will fleeeee frm u. Warn her that u have little childrn around, to avoid corruptin them.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by saintchyco: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Holy Ghost Fire ......................... Well I will just Go back to sleep because I must still be asleep
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ameeg(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
What big deal about it? What if u ar at the beach or pool with ladys what will you do eh?
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

I cover my self and my erm erm with the blood of Jesus. RedBenson, get thee behind away from me.

Lol. No hiding place for you. You must attend this tutorial.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by emmansus(f): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
I will just stand at d door for a while and access d butucks for lik 5min and shout suddenly SATAN GET THEE BEHIND ME
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by DOMAN: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
It depends:
- is my wife in the house or not?
- does the sister know that I m in the house or nt?
- is my wife as explosive sexy like this or a log?
- am I happy in my marriage or not?
- the earlier moment, was I watching a religious program or hip hops?
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by blakky97(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
bammy777:
. Lol, which one of d lekun ? For blessing abi d oda side ? Lol
where you dey guy.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by docphresh(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by ifeoluwa237(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
The lords prayer coolThe lords prayer
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
you get wahala ooo dude....go borno u go see plenty thr...
Why You no get sense...obviously they don't joke with You even online. Smh
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by MrBasketball: 1:32am On Aug 02, 2015
With that dirty yanch? undecided
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by bammy777(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2015
blakky97:
where you dey guy.
. Cloud9
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by blakky97(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2015
bammy777:
. Cloud9
gimme code make I meet you there.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by bammy777(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
blakky97:
gimme code make I meet you there.
. Try get some nice SK.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by kykhelomor(f): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Johnnoo:

grin grin grin This one na holy cain
lol
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by cutiesoglam(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
lots of the guys commenting here are actually sensible by saying they will resist AND IGNORE,............................and the rest with the BIG BANG JOYSTICK.....never Bleep wit ur wife's sister.its trouble for everyone.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Dailyfavour(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
You must be kidding me , you don't walk away from that kind of ass - You walk right in. grin

Then, you are contributing negatively
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Bonapart(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
I dnt like Facebook but you can add me on Skype

Sandraluv45..... can't really remember it but it will be around that number
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your wife is indeed lucky wink
eni4real:
I will caution her to dress decently in his sister matrimonial house especially when any male is around. I will then look out for a change. If she doesn't listen, then "her days are numbered" in our house.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Trueyarn(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin Let it happen first...may it happen, amen.
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
Your wife is indeed lucky wink
Thanks. I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by fredleo95(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
My Matured mind and mouth will simply instruct her to "Go GET CHANGED DEAR" Hope you aint tryna cause some controversies here
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by jbash: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2015
robinicule:
we will sit on the dining and talk about God
I don die cheesy
robinicule:
we will sit on the dining and talk about God
I don die
Re: You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? by doskie(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Deejavuu:
Most men wouldn't think with thier brains at that moment. Thier third leg would be doing the thinking! Can't blame them tho, dude down there got a mind of it's own. The best thing to do is go back to your room or leave the house ....

Because. ......... hmmmm lipsrsealed
you think so? You honestly believe most men will do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.