Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School (35105 Views)

Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / BSU Medical Student, Victor, Is Dead (Photos) / Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
If we put our minds into what the Nigerian system is doing to us. More than half of the population would have done same.
Everyday is a dawn of new hopes and possibilities.

Personally I think people that commit suicide are strong, because it takes a lot of 'strongmind' to take ones life. The only difference is they channelled their 'strongmind' to the wrong direction.
RIP to him.

4 Likes

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Intendy: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
His story is similar 2 mine but thank God I never took my life.
I spent 12 years in unilag to complete all my architecture program but at a point I took 3 sessions/6 semesters of absence to reflect whatz really happening and fortunately for me I was reabsolved and completed the course asap.
all those time I was thinking many things like that young man did.
All is now history.
NB my delay was caused by some lecturers and dept. secretary and refusal to join lodge.I be brilliant chap o

1 Like

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
PMB - Dullard the rule this country and other dullard the commit suicide. what an irony

If person like PMB , Daura-dullard without CERTIFICATE can govern this great country, why did you commit suicide?

You don make Dame Patient Jonathan come comment say "I rather kill myself than to commit suicide"
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by front247: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
He could not face the disappointment frm family and friends. If u cannot manage life challenges and u think suicide is d escape route u ar a coward

1 Like

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by front247: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
He could not face the disappointment frm family and friends. If u cannot manage life challenges and u think suicide is d escape route then u ar a coward
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Papasmal(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
The nigga freed himself from the trouble of this world. R.I.P.
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by VanOmiyale: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Barselonia:
I don't know Why if woman are in power,they feel like God.....

That was one of my prayer point when I was in school that I don't want a woman to be my project supervisor and my prayer was answered. ...

Just imagine.. .. a woman v.c.... people do say a lady Have a soft mind.....Na lie oo
Medical student spend 10years and after everything make he withdrawal from school.....

Suo.... kilode.... what can fa undecided
Nigerians like to be sentimental with issues, do you want them to graduate him when hr didn't merit it just because he has spent 10 yrs?. If the same doctor starts to kill his patients in the future people like you will still query his certificate and the school that awarded it. RIP to him though.

1 Like

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by williams368(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide. R.I.P.
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by RealEstate38: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by beyoncausme: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
sooo bad....
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nicepoker(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
That uni ilorin student finally got himself a colleague.
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Brightology2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bros abeg nr use laff kill person
Taylor86:
only in buharis tenure

too many crisis

RIP bro
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:
10 what
I am quite sure the parents of this dude forced him to study medicine. Look at the outcome now. A glorious destiny just wasted like that.
This reminds me of the movie "3 Idiots". A guy committed suicide at Imperial College of Engineering because of his lecturer. Finally, another guy finished the project the guy had started.
God forbid! My portion shall no man take! Just hit like to say amen... grin grin grin

So stupid of you.
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by divinessa: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
wao...oh frustration!!!
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks for the above.

I'm yet to understand the rationale behind people condemning and denigrating the actions or decisions of others when themselves haven't traveled in their shoes.

I've met a lot of ridiculous folks on this forum.

THANK YOU! THERE ALWAYS TALK BUT THEM DON'T REASON. ANYTHING THAT DEAL WITH EMOTIONS, YOU JUST DON'T PLAY WITH IT..

SOMEONE MAY BE IN HIS SHOE RIGHT NOW AND READING THIS THREAD. JUST A WORD ALONE CAN SAVE A THOUSAND AND ALSO KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by wasco8(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
SUICIDE is a permanent solution to a temporary problem! RIP bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THANK YOU! THERE ALWAYS TALK BUT THEM DON'T REASON. ANYTHING THAT DEAL WITH EMOTIONS, YOU JUST DON'T PLAY WITH IT..

SOMEONE MAY BE IN HIS SHOE RIGHT NOW AND READING THIS THREAD. JUST A WORD ALONE CAN SAVE AND THOUSAND AND ALSO KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

This is one of the worst places you can seek a slot on to any issue really bothering you. Didn't you see the mostly selfish comments on the first page on the thread? That's the kind of uncaring, extremely selfish society we have made for ourselves. The comments here depict the mindset of the average person on our streets.

We're a people who have refused to understand and appreciate the depressing challenges many of brothers and sisters face. Many of those forming strength behind the keyboard are actually weak and simpletons outside the forum.

We're still far away from what obtains in a sane society.
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is heart breaking, What's need of having a G and C unit in schools, this would have been prevented if the school authority and his parents did the right thing. counseling him before now. Who knows the frustration he might have faced in hands of classmates, lecturers and pàrents. RIP bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
So sad but, it hasn't goten 2d level of him taking his life..

because all his hope on life was centered on the medical future. His dreams his conversations his aspirations all dwelt on his medical field so therefore after his only hope was dashed he therefore took his life
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Primme(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Firstly, his parent are too blamed & those who were close to him, because I'm vry sure the guy was forced to study medicine, if not that, they should have adviced him that if you can't become a doctor by profession he can be a scientist. What a waste of effort & life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by princebishop(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
bsu n strike, now suicide..

nawao...RIP

Suswam nearly made d state 2 commit suicide self

1 Like

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Yhemit(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
only in buharis tenure

too many crisis

RIP bro
Grow up minions

1 Like

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by eleko1: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Very sad news.Hope the dude that want to kill himself due to spill-over think twice.Suicide killing isn't the ansa sad.Killing Urself is a Sin itself.May God have mercy on his soul.

1 Like

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by favourmic(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Barselonia:
I don't know Why if woman are in power,they feel like God.....

That was one of my prayer point when I was in school that I don't want a woman to be my project supervisor and my prayer was answered. ...

Just imagine.. .. a woman v.c.... people do say a lady Have a soft mind.....Na lie oo
Medical student spend 10years and after everything make he withdrawal from school.....

Suo.... kilode.... what can fa undecided

Bro all woman are the same when they have power, very heartless creature, sorry not all but some woman they are wicked and heartless... I'm sorry ladies if I'm too harsh but you also know how you people do when you're in power...
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
favourmic:

Bro all woman are the same when they have power, very heartless creature, sorry not all but some woman they are wicked and heartless... I'm sorry ladies if I'm too harsh but you also know how you people do when you're in power...

It's not smart to make such sweeping and blank statement about group of people, gender or race.
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by dbaggy46(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
I dnt blame him in anyway cos its so painful to loose all u've worked for in 10yrs in a day though I am also a victim of this xame issue in Esut a5ta spending 4yrs in Esut I was asked to go bt it took the intervention of my parents nd folks for me to recover frm dt incident bt as long as there is lyf,2nd chance is always there.its a pity he took his lyfe at the xpense of Education.RIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by favourmic(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jed14:
Hello everyone,let me just brief this.
I actually finished my ssce at the age of 15 In 2012,I
was told I was too young for Uni so I wrote Jamb
2013 @ age 16,I actually passed but was screened
out during p.utme,I also wrote for poly(yabatech)but
was not chosen...instead a lecturer told me to opt
for pt which I did..I still wrote jamb tho(2014) but I
didn't put my all In the exam maybe because I was
doing pt..I had 190 and choose unaab but unaab's
cutoff was 200...so I just gave up on writing
jamb....but the problem is that my mates are now in
200l,300l and am not just enjoying schooling...I ll
actually finish my Nd next year october or
november....Am wondering if I should write jamb
next year or should just go for IT so I can go for
Hnd....am just confused,really need advice pls...
at the age of 12? You jumb primary and secondary?
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by favourmic(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jed14:
Hello everyone,let me just brief this.
I actually finished my ssce at the age of 15 In 2012,I
was told I was too young for Uni so I wrote Jamb
2013 @ age 16,I actually passed but was screened
out during p.utme,I also wrote for poly(yabatech)but
was not chosen...instead a lecturer told me to opt
for pt which I did..I still wrote jamb tho(2014) but I
didn't put my all In the exam maybe because I was
doing pt..I had 190 and choose unaab but unaab's
cutoff was 200...so I just gave up on writing
jamb....but the problem is that my mates are now in
200l,300l and am not just enjoying schooling...I ll
actually finish my Nd next year october or
november....Am wondering if I should write jamb
next year or should just go for IT so I can go for
Hnd....am just confused,really need advice pls...
at the age of 12? You jumped primary and secondary?
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by favourmic(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
dearpreye:

It's not smart to make such sweeping and blank statement about group of people, gender or race.

I understand you my bro, but woman I hate them been in a post cos they are too hrtless, who know may be its was because of the way she talk to her? Have seen some woman that are so hrtless when they have power, unless the one that has the fear of God in them
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by eleko1: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
He probably got punished/failed 1/2 course(gang up by some useless lecturer who had sworn/vowed that he'll not graduate).They should demand for his Exam ansa script from 100 till 500.Something is amiss
Re: BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School by crackhouse(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
kfrosh:
Hmmm; I sometimes wonder what our education system is turning us into. And peeps here were discarding the suicidal attempt posted here some hours ago by a unilorite.
Wednesday is fast approaching. It's better we look for that guy before they come up with similar story here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 150-Year-Old The Riemann Hypothesis - Bbc World Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.