Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Tribute To My Mum Who Is 14 Years Today In Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Mum Who Is 14 Years Today In Mind (566 Views)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Mum Who Is 14 Years Today In Mind by equily(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
I jst tot dat i wld share more lovin memories of growing up wit my mom MRS AGNES DAVID SAIRUWA. All i can say is dat she was d best mother anyone could ever have. MOM not only raised me, but raised my 4 siblims alongside. You were precious a gift from God, so much beauty, grace patience n love u possessed. A xtian u were, in words n in actions, you took great commitment in ur church duties until ur health started to decline, u heard God' whisper, callin u home u didn't want to leave us, we saw how u struggled, u loved us sooo much
dat u held on tight, until all ur
strength was gone, and u could no
longer hold on.finally u gave ur hand to God and slipped away quietly without telin us bye. Beloved MUM, ur death left a big void in our hearts and still does to dis very moment. But as time passess on we have learned to appreciate the valuable life lessons u passed to us.

It's funny how some of the things that u used to say still ring in my ear today. So many
times, I wished that I had listened to ur
instructions, but as a young boy growin up, i
always want it done in my own style. One thing I can say about Mom, she did not put up with a lot of foolishness when it came to raising her children. Her firm voice and stern ways kept us in line, and I thank her for dat. Mom, I dedicate this writing in ur
memory. Just know dat you have
touched so many lives during your stay
with us on this earth and for that we are
forever grateful.

Re: Tribute To My Mum Who Is 14 Years Today In Mind by BoiGrammz: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
May her soul rip
Re: Tribute To My Mum Who Is 14 Years Today In Mind by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
May her gentle soul continue 2 rest in the bossom of the Lord..
Re: Tribute To My Mum Who Is 14 Years Today In Mind by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
t
Re: Tribute To My Mum Who Is 14 Years Today In Mind by importexpert(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
may her gentle soul rest in eternal peace

(1) (Reply)

Pulseng Question Directed To The Guys / Rats Inversion / Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.