Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) (35945 Views)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Today I was at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Latter Rain Assembly, in Aba, Abia State. Upon entering the church premises, I saw a cow they tied at a corner. It was for the dedication of Evangel Oluebube Azubuike, the new born baby boy of Mr & Mrs Azubuike who got married in 2002 and had to wait for 14 years before their miracle baby came.

The congregation was in a cheerful mood. Many came, both members and visitors because of the dedication.

After the normal service, it was time for the dedication proper. The women and men led the couple in as they sang and danced like never before.

Mrs Azubuike who sang several songs was over exhilarated. She recounted her journey, the years of childlessness. How she cried every time she's to celebrate her birthday. She said her husband was sooooo supportive and was the one always consoling her. It got to a stage where the mother-in-law asked her to go and adopt a baby. But Mrs Azubuike said that God never said so.

In all, it was a powerful thanksgiving and dedication service.

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Azubuike.

Pictures of Evangel Oluebube Azubuike, the Miracle Baby.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mrs Azubuike

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mr & Mrs Azubuike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
The women came out to support their own

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lionduke(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
When lalas is OP, one thing is sure.
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Azubike.
May the good Lord bless them with resources to give the child the best.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lalasticlala dz 1 u came out of ur shell dz must be important tori o

Mhisbliss cum nd see lala tongue

14yrs no be beans o....mehn i tank God on dia behalf smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by tempem: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Heading to the promised land. Lala is side steeping his love for snake to babies.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by joe17: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
God of miracles I praise thee for this and all You have been doing in my life and in the life of men. Hallelujah!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by ladyF(f): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin Delay is not denial...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Swissheart(f): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wow.... Congratulations to the proud parents

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by incrediboooh(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy wow......d ball finally entered d net....congratz to them cool
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pastor's wife in spirit...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Iscoalarcon: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congratulations to them May Almighty Allah bless the child

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala:
Mrs Azubuike
I guess that's your church undecided abi why do you have so many pix of it cheesy tongue.

Meanwhile, thanks wink.

Congrats to the couple
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by ucnwafor(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala:
Pastor's wife in spirit...
Lala u must be a worker in that church to have a whole lot of diz pix

Congratz to the family!!
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucnwafor:
Lala u must be a worker in that church to have a whole lot of diz pix

Congratz to the family!!

Hahahaha. Worker ? I snapped the pics myself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thank God I'm not sure how this works.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalastic wetin u find go aba? abi u are from the hardworking tribe too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by phygo89(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
God still do miracles. May His name be praised.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by kingofthejungle(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
lala no snake

have u blamed buhari today
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Noneroone(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Miracles occur in every church. Glory should be to God alone 'cos if orthodox Christians start posting their own Miracles there won't be space for other topics.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by justicejay(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
In has much you are still breathing, the hope is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by saintdennis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
I was about to tease saying "the woman play away match"

...but that kid is a carbon copy of the father.

So i'm wondering if it's the man who played the away match.

Congrats to them...Nuff pampering awaits that kid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
May the Lord be praised!
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by laurel03(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hope no be yeeboo made baby? because baby factory full east?
who come get that cow now, why can't u take it to motherless home?
Congratulation to the family
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by iamauxin(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hurray!

So Lalasticlala is from Aba?,....

Interesting!

DJ play for me Olamide's Abule Sowo

Omo Abule Sowo...if any lala eff up....i go put em in dia place... grin

Modified: I no wan chop ban oo, just a roundabout way of reminding you that you're my bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
BreadandBeans:
lalastic wetin u find go aba? abi u are from the hardworking tribe too?

I visited
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by claremont(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
It would have been easier if they had just gone for IVF or surrogacy, instead of waiting on the lord for 14 years.
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by happney65: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
omolola15 come and see this yeye people..they wont tell you the hospitals they went to and the treatments they had..Noo,They wont..they wont ascribe this to one imaginary being...Having children isnt a big deal..If you are fortunate to have one,good,if not,its no big deal..People should learn to have some sense please..I tire for us here ohh..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Letter assembly...lala o ti e gbo oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Endougs(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
When lalastica is the OP one thing is sure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wow, thank God n congratz the couple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.