Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need Your Urgent Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Urgent Advice (590 Views)

Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her? / Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Urgent Advice by mykrotune: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
My dad died intestate (without preparing his will). We are working to receive his gratuity from the government. The problem now is that my siblings and his second wife (my mother is the first) are saying they won't involve my dad's family in sharing the gratuity. They are saying this because to them, his death came from them. My dad's family are the people that really did the burial ceremony. Do you think it's right for us to share the money among ourselves without letting my dad's family knowing about it?
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by Kayoski(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
I think its wrong ,atleast u said they sponsored the burial.. but u guys know them better sha...
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by kingstylo01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
I can't give advice on such issues... be careful though
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by Miami11: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
The money might not even be enough for extended family

If you guys receive the money and after dividing have extra you can give them
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by ivyT(f): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Since ur dad did not leave a will behind,d money shld b shared within his immediate family and if properties are involved they shld b sold immediately.

We all know how all this awon ebi pple dey behave.
#HeartOfManIsDesperatelyWicked
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice by mykrotune: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Okay. Thanks you all

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This Is Amazing!! See How To Get Pregnant With Twins That Are Girls / How To Get Pregnant In A Very Natural Way, Bye To Avoidable Infertility / When Was The Last Time You Called Or Appreciate Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.