Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Kissing While Single: Judas Version - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kissing While Single: Judas Version (39916 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by marynko: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
We pray for the graces we need to abstain until marriage because that is God's initial plan
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by femzy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thread title is quite deceptive.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Temmi001: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
kobonaire:
So what exactly is the "grave danger" behind "kissing while single" .... The OP never really explained the very dangerous consequences.

you could notice obviously that (according to him) kisses before marriage can be dangerous, he noted the case of Judas iscariot who gave Jesus a deceiving kiss, you can also read that he noted that kisses without the intention of greetings are dangerous because it will lead to pre marital sex and the outcome of premarital sex sometimes can turn to shame...

dont mind me ooo am not a chuchi... is just that i am trying to explain the danger he gave
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by herald9: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
tobishills12:

Now listen, there is a big difference between the Jewish kiss and the French kiss.
We are neither Jews nor French, what we do here is Nigerian kiss and it's not in the bible.

Kissing may or may not lead to pre-marital sex. It depends on the boundary you guys set for each other and your obligation to the set boundaries.

Congrats, you've ended up spoiling show for your guy and if I was the bloke, I wouldn't mind breaking your head.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hitter:
Ha! OP sleep you no gree sleep.. Na ofofo you dey do sad Mind your business undecided
Hmmmmmm
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Glocal1: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice one op, may God help us all. Abstinence is still d antidote to premarital sex. Apart from the spiritual implications of d act, there is health implication of contracting viral infection like hepatitis B, n others. I hope people will learn to wait.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Jimfender(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Interesting... Dose portions of de bible has been kind of confusing to me. But now I totally get it.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by esonuu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Have noticed people become "born again" in this forum on sundays, 4rm monday,it becomes business as usual..Anyway, Op is ryt,a lip or tongue kiss aint holy cos it wil only fuel that passion,make it so intense that u end up indulging in fornication..only kiss on the cheek or forehead
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by stonecoldcafe: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
tobishills12:
Kissing while Single: Judas Version

Saturday night was a splendid one, you know why? Because I had to lecture someone on this above topic. I was sleeping when I heard my roommate conversing on phone with his girlfriend (MTN refer to that as xtra-cool). Yes that was a disturbance, I couldn't sleep any longer, fortunately for me I could hear what they where both saying: I eavesdropped!

it was a very interesting conversation of which I felt jealous, did I? No I didn't. All I know was that I felt like calling someone too, unfortunately I had none. I have been enjoying the conversation until it came to the shocking part of which I heard his girlfriend refusing sex before marriage, claiming she's still a virgin but she was not an opposition to the act of kissing before marriage. That part shocked me, I have been hearing about this but I have never heard someone I know talk about it, I had to beg and pester my friend to please hand over the phone to me of which he agreed, then I was fulfilled when I talked to and convinced the ignorant lady.

Is kissing before marriage a sin? This is a frequently asked question by singles that really want to leave the bird undefiled. It is so unfortunate to notice that although they want answers but when they get one they decide to go against it and they twist the bible to suit their decision: they really wish to explore the act (at least it's romantic). The aforementioned lady had made some references to the Christian scripture—1conrinthians 16:20, Romance 16:16 et al.—of which the act of kissing was encouraged. when I heard this I laughed so hard to the extent of being challenged by a watch guard, then I said to myself: forgive her father for she knows not what she said.

Now listen, there is a big difference between the Jewish kiss and the French kiss. Noticeably, the Jews greet themselves with kisses, it is equivalent to the Western handshake. To the Jews, kissing is not a mouth-mouth, it is done to the cheek, and it is just a sign of respect, it is used to salute with no other ulterior motives. We all know what kissing in Nigeria means to Nigerian Youth— its not to salute each other. The word "holy" is actually being added to those aforementioned verses in the bible and so it will not be holy when it leads to premarital sex.

The motive behind kisses is what makes it right or wrong. You will not call it wrong when you see your Mom kissing your Dad or your Mom kissing your younger sister because of the motive behind it. I likened kissing in Nigeria to the event that occurred between Judas Iscariot and his master: Jesus. It was a serious event that led to the death of the two parties involved: Jesus was killed and Judas committed suicide (Luke 22:47). The motive behind the kiss given to Jesus was not to salute him but to reveal him. Then I say on to you, any kiss that is offered to you except with the motive of greetings is dangerous.

Can't you just wait until the fullness of time? A time is coming when you will be allowed to kiss through out the day with your spouse (although, not possible). A five minute kiss can lead to five years of shame and dejection, can you please wait for the right moment so you won't regret your action? If you can, then, you're on the right path. Happy Sunday!

Its wrong to eavesdrop on another person's conversation. Its worse that you got the fake ass roommate to part with his phone so you can lecture his girl friend. That is just weird, lame, childish and truly shameful. How old are you guys?

1 Like

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Winifred468(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
So it's rubbish huh?
keep to it then...

it's no news that the world @ large hate truth...

tobihills didn't force anyone to make the word sink in his/her heart...why pour invectives on him?

aah aah. bizzare world.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by MakCoby(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Just common kissing again.

Abeg

Swerve
LOL
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by richard870(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN WHAT THIS EEDIOT IS TALKING ABOUT angry

YOUR POST MAKE 0.0000000000001% SENSE AT ALL.

AND WHO THE HELL IS THE MOD WHO PUSH THIS RUBBISH TO FRONT PAGEangry
I wonder o.Totally absurd!
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by McKc22(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
wait let me consult d oracle OKPATUKPO TUKPOOOOOOO TUOYO TUOYO TUOYO
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
I agree on the kiss but what about hugs?
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by mrkings84(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN WHAT THIS EEDIOT IS TALKING ABOUT angry

YOUR POST MAKE 0.0000000000001% SENSE AT ALL.

AND WHO THE HELL IS THE MOD WHO PUSH THIS RUBBISH TO FRONT PAGEangry

WAITING TO READ UR WISE ARTICLE SOON,!!
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
mrkings84:

WAITING TO READ UR WISE ARTICLE SOON,!!

KEEP ON WAITING!!! YOU HEAR!! undecided
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2015
As 4 mua ZONAZINNY, I find kissing very very disgusting
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Stepsse(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2015
@ddami........no vex.........sTc
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by lovely17(m): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2015
pile of bullsh*t packed together to for crap mtchew I shouldn't Fu*k agreed I shouldn't kiss toooooo aba na
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2015
thank god i hv never kiss bfor... But i will love to anyway :-P
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by linkin8k(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2015
tobishills12:
Can't you just wait until the fullness of time? A time is coming when you will be allowed to kiss through out the day with your spouse (although, not possible). A five minute kiss can lead to five years of shame and dejection, can you please wait for the right moment so you won't regret your action? If you can, then, you're on the right path. Happy Sunday!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Patiently waiting for marriage, smiley will kiss him from 6a.m till 10a.m. Infact, he won't go to work for 2 months cos av had patience enof cheesy cheesy wink kiss
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by 0lushola(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
bestdeals0:
Patiently waiting for marriage, smiley will kiss him from 6a.m till 10a.m. Infact, he won't go to work for 2 months cos av had patience enof cheesy cheesy wink kiss
you sure 'bout that?
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yea smiley
0lushola:
you sure 'bout that?
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by 0lushola(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
bestdeals0:
Yea smiley
hmm, swithrt, I wish yhu the best
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tnx dear. I wish u d best too
0lushola:
hmm, swithrt, I wish yhu the best

1 Like

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss
tobishills12:
Kissing while Single: Judas Version

Saturday night was a splendid one, you know why? Because I had to lecture someone on this above topic. I was sleeping when I heard my roommate conversing on phone with his girlfriend (MTN refer to that as xtra-cool). Yes that was a disturbance, I couldn't sleep any longer, fortunately for me I could hear what they where both saying: I eavesdropped!

it was a very interesting conversation of which I felt jealous, did I? No I didn't. All I know was that I felt like calling someone too, unfortunately I had none. I have been enjoying the conversation until it came to the shocking part of which I heard his girlfriend refusing sex before marriage, claiming she's still a virgin but she was not an opposition to the act of kissing before marriage. That part shocked me, I have been hearing about this but I have never heard someone I know talk about it, I had to beg and pester my friend to please hand over the phone to me of which he agreed, then I was fulfilled when I talked to and convinced the ignorant lady.

Is kissing before marriage a sin? This is a frequently asked question by singles that really want to leave the bird undefiled. It is so unfortunate to notice that although they want answers but when they get one they decide to go against it and they twist the bible to suit their decision: they really wish to explore the act (at least it's romantic). The aforementioned lady had made some references to the Christian scripture—1conrinthians 16:20, Romance 16:16 et al.—of which the act of kissing was encouraged. when I heard this I laughed so hard to the extent of being challenged by a watch guard, then I said to myself: forgive her father for she knows not what she said.

Now listen, there is a big difference between the Jewish kiss and the French kiss. Noticeably, the Jews greet themselves with kisses, it is equivalent to the Western handshake. To the Jews, kissing is not a mouth-mouth, it is done to the cheek, and it is just a sign of respect, it is used to salute with no other ulterior motives. We all know what kissing in Nigeria means to Nigerian Youth— its not to salute each other. The word "holy" is actually being added to those aforementioned verses in the bible and so it will not be holy when it leads to premarital sex.

The motive behind kisses is what makes it right or wrong. You will not call it wrong when you see your Mom kissing your Dad or your Mom kissing your younger sister because of the motive behind it. I likened kissing in Nigeria to the event that occurred between Judas Iscariot and his master: Jesus. It was a serious event that led to the death of the two parties involved: Jesus was killed and Judas committed suicide (Luke 22:47). The motive behind the kiss given to Jesus was not to salute him but to reveal him. Then I say on to you, any kiss that is offered to you except with the motive of greetings is dangerous.

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by forandy(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2015
bestdeals0:

Hehehe. .Lord have mercy on his lips. But ermmm...what would you be doing during the two months? shocked
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Kissing grin grin cheesy cos av waited for long wink cheesy
forandy:

Hehehe. .Lord have mercy on his lips. But ermmm...what would you be doing during the two months? shocked
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by forandy(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2015
bestdeals0:
Kissing grin grin cheesy cos av waited for long wink cheesy

loool. .it's okay sha. Wait well tongue
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2015
OK dear. kiss
forandy:

loool. .it's okay sha. Wait well tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.