Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kissing While Single: Judas Version - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kissing While Single: Judas Version (39894 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Complicated. Actually it is not easy, but the grace of God is always sufficient for me.

1 Like

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by calculator123(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
op ok i hear as if u never kiss before mtchew
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Xzevian(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
I don hear!
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Youngzedd(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by natureem: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
By their post you shall know them (H, J, A... ). Thanks OP
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by idbami2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
AbegAbeg! We can kiss whoevr we wantt undecided
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by olempe(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Preach it!!
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by gameboi: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by goshen26: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
So people still make extra cool calls.....lawa o, cos I Kno ur undergraduate friend cannot afford calling a girl in d day so long to d extent of discussing such funny matter...... Smh......

OP!OP!!OP!!!!
how many time did I call u?

I will b back.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Conji and Aproko can lead to koro mental

You need a girl in your life!

2 Likes

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
op that's ur business

Taylor86 will kiss everything that comes his way

as for me and my concubines

the only judas we know is the betrayer
YOU NEED BAPTISM,, CONFIRMATION,, DELIVERANCE & WOLIMOT IN YOUR LIFE...
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
YOU NEED BAPTISM,, CONFIRMATION,, DELIVERANCE & WOLIMOT IN YOUR LIFE...

u quote my posts alot

is this a crush or something
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Bonapart(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
tobishills12:
Kissing while Single: Judas Version

Saturday night was a splendid one, you know why? Because I had to lecture someone on this above topic. I was sleeping when I heard my roommate conversing on phone with his girlfriend (MTN refer to that as xtra-cool). Yes that was a disturbance, I couldn't sleep any longer, fortunately for me I could hear what they where both saying: I eavesdropped!

it was a very interesting conversation of which I felt jealous, did I? No I didn't. All I know was that I felt like calling someone too, unfortunately I had none. I have been enjoying the conversation until it came to the shocking part of which I heard his girlfriend refusing sex before marriage, claiming she's still a virgin but she was not an opposition to the act of kissing before marriage. That part shocked me, I have been hearing about this but I have never heard someone I know talk about it, I had to beg and pester my friend to please hand over the phone to me of which he agreed, then I was fulfilled when I talked to and convinced the ignorant lady.

Is kissing before marriage a sin? This is a frequently asked question by singles that really want to leave the bird undefiled. It is so unfortunate to notice that although they want answers but when they get one they decide to go against it and they twist the bible to suit their decision: they really wish to explore the act (at least it's romantic). The aforementioned lady had made some references to the Christian scripture—1conrinthians 16:20, Romance 16:16 et al.—of which the act of kissing was encouraged. when I heard this I laughed so hard to the extent of being challenged by a watch guard, then I said to myself: forgive her father for she knows not what she said.

Now listen, there is a big difference between the Jewish kiss and the French kiss. Noticeably, the Jews greet themselves with kisses, it is equivalent to the Western handshake. To the Jews, kissing is not a mouth-mouth, it is done to the cheek, and it is just a sign of respect, it is used to salute with no other ulterior motives. We all know what kissing in Nigeria means to Nigerian Youth— its not to salute each other. The word "holy" is actually being added to those aforementioned verses in the bible and so it will not be holy when it leads to premarital sex.

The motive behind kisses is what makes it right or wrong. You will not call it wrong when you see your Mom kissing your Dad or your Mom kissing your younger sister because of the motive behind it. I likened kissing in Nigeria to the event that occurred between Judas Iscariot and his master: Jesus. It was a serious event that led to the death of the two parties involved: Jesus was killed and Judas committed suicide (Luke 22:47). The motive behind the kiss given to Jesus was not to salute him but to reveal him. Then I say on to you, any kiss that is offered to you except with the motive of greetings is dangerous.

Can't you just wait until the fullness of time? A time is coming when you will be allowed to kiss through out the day with your spouse (although, not possible). A five minute kiss can lead to five years of shame and dejection, can you please wait for the right moment so you won't regret your action? If you can, then, you're on the right path. Happy Sunday!
op God bless you
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u quote my posts alot

what do you mean by a lot??,, this is just the third time.. and its because you're always on FTC,, that's why u are being noticed..
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

u quote my posts alot

what do you mean by a lot??,, this is just the third time.. and its because you're always on FTC,, that's why u are being noticed.... don't worry I will start avoiding your posts..
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
what do you mean by a lot??,, this is just the third time.. and its because you're always on FTC,, that's why u are being noticed..

woops

lovely

3rd times right

ok, sorry if ur hurt

so xup

am Charles

ph
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by gbaskiboy: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
illitrate:
I nogo ever kiss again only Bleep
grin na wa for u oo
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
op that's ur business

Taylor86 will kiss everything that comes his way

as for me and my concubines

the only judas we know is the betrayer
No mind the Nigga jare, nothing we no go hear. OP, park well make I pass....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by KemoSabe: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
so, MTN's still on Xtra Cool undecided
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by jedidiah2801(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Op, God bless you for that.
we are in a generation that play with sin. Only the very elect will be saved.
Perilous time!
Run from the corruption of this present world.
flee every appearance of evil.
Jesus Christ is coming back.

3 Likes

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by martolux(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN WHAT THIS EEDIOT IS TALKING ABOUT angry

YOUR POST MAKE 0.0000000000001% SENSE AT ALL.

AND WHO THE HELL IS THE MOD WHO PUSH THIS RUBBISH TO FRONT PAGEangry
Truth hurts for real!
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just common kissing again.

Abeg

Swerve

1 Like

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by RealEstate38: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by williams368(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nothing can stop me 4rm kissing. Kissing is what I do 4 a living.

2 Likes

Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
martolux:
Truth hurts for real!
WHAT TRUTH?
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:

I understand you dear

but blv am not what i comment on NL

am cool dude

very nice to be with

just give it a trial

plzzz
Look, am sorry I would not quote any of your post again,,, just stay off my MT,, 'cos I won't reply...
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by kevoh(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHO THE HELL CAN EXPLAIN WHAT THIS EEDIOT IS TALKING ABOUT angry

YOUR POST MAKE 0.0000000000001% SENSE AT ALL.

AND WHO THE HELL IS THE MOD WHO PUSH THIS RUBBISH TO FRONT PAGEangry
Kikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Have all those ladies who says"no sex before marriage "swear they are primary virgins? They are just playing celibacy on the guy while another dude is pouncing that vjay.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by kobonaire(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
So what exactly is the "grave danger" behind "kissing while single" .... The OP never really explained the very dangerous consequences.
Re: Kissing While Single: Judas Version by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
The way our brothers and sisters in Christ dey carry this this kissing while single ehn,e be like say e worst pass armed robbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.