Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu (17341 Views)

Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm / Men Who Raped Teenage Girl At Gun Point In Delta State Apprehended. Photo / Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by peeta89(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
Nigeria is no more secure because of this dullard we mistakenly voted for.

GEJ we are sorry sad
Hello. What has Buhari got to do with this pathetic story? You are referring to your president as a dullard. Try to be civil Kus u cannot refer to your dad at home as a dullard. Buhari is old enough to be our grandfather. Pls desist from such.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by peeta89(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
HOW ROBBERS TAKE SNATCH WORKERS SALARIES ..... OR THEM DEY PAY THEM FOR HAND INSTEAD OF DEPOSITING IN THERE ACCOUNT
bro pls correct your there to their. Thanks
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
peeta89:
Hello. What has Buhari got to do with this pathetic story? You are referring to your president as a dullard. Try to be civil Kus u cannot refer to your dad at home as a dullard. Buhari is old enough to be our grandfather. Pls desist from such.

were you not the same person who called Mr Jonathan a retardeen? undecided
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by peeta89(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

were you not the same person who called Mr Jonathan a retardeen? undecided
it's not me. I can never take a dig at anyone who's older than me.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
peeta89:
bro pls correct your there to their. Thanks
BROS angry THANK YOU AND NO THANK YOU...
IF ENGLISH HAS EVER PUT FOOD TO YOUR TABLE! LET ME KNOW...
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by peeta89(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
BROS angry THANK YOU AND NO THANK YOU...

IF ENGLISH HAS EVER PUT FOOD TO YOUR TABLE! LET ME KNOW...

I only corrected u. So u will not make similar mistake in any official documents. We all learn from each other. Take kia.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
peeta89:
it's not me. I can never take a dig at anyone who's older than me.

Politics / Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by [b]peeta89(m): 7:05pm On May 24[/b]
gregg2:
Baba Brainless has started
disgracing Nigeria so early
how can you call ur President elect brainless. [size=15pt]Is the clueless GEJ with fake PhD better.[/size] You better wtach what you say. GMB is old enough to be your father. You keep ur mouth shut.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) (Share)

is this not you?

Yoruba people and lies.

continue supporting the dullard sipping burukutu pampers wearing kunu drunkard.
hypocrite.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
believe me naija is not moving forward

no day passes without stupid stories

I don't blame the guys shaaa

since the oga at the top spends N2.2billion for a fruitless journey

only to take photos with Obama

nigerians endure and enjoy

this is the change u guys voted for

babagoslow
People like you are the reason why Nigeria isnt moving forward cos you will never reason beyond your political affiliation, when issue comes up people like you who are so gum to their political inclination do not spit anything aside glorifying your party and crucifying the other one. The issue here is an avoidable error, how can you as a cashier withdraw such amount of money, meanwhile do they always line up their workers for payment, or have they started another means of payment rather than alerting you at the end of the meeting? These and more are the questions a right thinking citizen should be asking instead of singing party praises at every opportunity, probably you people still believes another election is coming before 4 years time.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
peeta89:
I only corrected u . So u will not make similar mistake in any official documents. We all learn from each other. Take kia.
BROS angry DEY THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING. NOW I FOR DON CORRECT YOU NOW.
THIS IS A FORUM! NOT A ENGLISH COURSE. NEXT TIME, KNOW WHO YOU DEY CORRECT angry

( I WONDER IF THEM DEY PAY YOU TO CORRECT PEOPLE SELF undecided)
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by peeta89(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

is this not you?

Yoruba people and lies.

continue supporting the dullard sipping burukutu pampers wearing kunu drunkard.
hypocrite.
Dats me though. I only called him clueless and not dullard as u did. Take kia sha. I am not a yoruba dude.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
peeta89:
Dats me though. I only called him clueless and not dullard as u did. Take kia sha. I am not a yoruba dude.

dullard and clueless which is worse? undecided
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by fabuloz1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lemme sit here waiting for the next story....

1 Like

Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Kenogbu: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Must everything be seen from political point of view? Pls, leave Goodluck and Buhari alone.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by fabuloz1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
sonofananimal1:
BROS angry DEY THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING. NOW I FOR DON CORRECT YOU NOW.
THIS IS A FORUM! NOT A ENGLISH COURSE. NEXT TIME, KNOW WHO YOU DEY CORRECT angry

( I WONDER IF THEM DEY PAY YOU TO CORRECT PEOPLE SELF undecided)
Imagine the teacher of our generation. He even failed the correction and still type bloopers.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by alexlee50: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
What stopped the council from paying into the staffs individual accounts? Let them arrest the cashier, treasurer, head of personel and the chairman, na dem organise the robbery
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
fabuloz1:

Imagine the teacher of our generation. He even failed the correction and still type bloopers.
JUST IMAGINE!!
LANGUAGE IS ABOUT COMMUNICATION, EVEN THE AMERICAN DO MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKE
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by vickylala239: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/robbers-snatch-lg-workers-salaries-enugu/

Foolish country 3million naria workers salary!!!rubbish this is Wat one individual earn Evn Mre Dan in oil companies and national assembly.

Foolish country with all this epayment,u Ppl are still drive huge money about.

Y dem no go snatch, Dey are tell u Dat the wrld is advance Nw.wit driving huge pay around.

Dat one Na gist sef no b story,Cuz workers no Dey hear excuse.

Dey r battling for increase ur here telling dem,Dat So So and So snatched deir money.

This one Don Pass story for the gods

Let Me see Wat. D guy below Mi will say.

Oya quoters I dash u quoting comment, jump in

The number 5 guy above Mi abeg,Pass Mi popcorn Mke I join u jare!! Tnks man, d tin swt die.Mehn Whr u buys dis popcorn!!!

Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by daniella04: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow am so ashamed of such news in this era of technology. Don't know if our leaders now sees us as being so stupid that they can come and report such things to us. Even my five year old niece knows what is called transfer
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by charlesucheh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

GEJ we are sorry sad
Did pmb stop the inflow of garri in your house?
Even robbers on the road are sent by pmb!!!! Kwa??
Na wa for you ooooooooo!!!!
#adamanttanoids
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Timbuktu14(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

GEJ we are sorry sad
Shut there!
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Timbuktu14(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
charlesucheh:
Did pmb stop the inflow of garri in your house?
Even robbers on the road are sent by pmb!!!! Kwa??
Na wa for you ooooooooo!!!!
#adamanttanoids
Live the ote alone grin
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by strongerthaneva(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
believe me naija is not moving forward

no day passes without stupid stories

I don't blame the guys shaaa

since the oga at the top spends N2.2billion for a fruitless journey

only to take photos with Obama

nigerians endure and enjoy

this is the change u guys voted for

babagoslow
I say shut ur ur mouth silly tanoids go and die..
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by delors(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Duns!! Why can't they pay through bank accounts? Awon mumu
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by holytribe(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

GEJ we are sorry sad

Are u sure u voted for Mr Solomon of our time? Because we know ur type.

Moreover, is this d best comment you can make among other sensible things u can say?

See Dullard looking for someone gullible like u to paddle same canoe with. Thank God dat PMB is wiser Dan u and u will hv to endure for another 8 years
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by lumeneng22: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oh sorry o, anyway Oga Pm will bail you people out after all those states whose governors squander their money were just bail out recently. There is no different between arms ribbers and those governors Na.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Ajikpako: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
O dikwa egwu.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by SirAlfred(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
FAKE NEWS
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by tolugar: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
I was an eye witness. Everything happened within 30seconds.
With a single gun shot.

Pity it's workers salary.

But how can 3m be in two "Ghana must go bags"
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Adesiji77: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
tolugar:
I was an eye witness. Everything happened within 30seconds.
With a single gun shot.

Pity it's workers salary.

shocked

Those guys definitely worked with information.

I still don't understand why a LG in 2015 still withdraws cash to pay salaries...there is something fishy there. Besides, the cashier couldn't have done it alone because he is not likely to be a signatory to the account.
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sunofgod:
'Meanwhile Chukwuani is yet to give convincing reason why himself went alone to withdraw such a money'. . grin

[img]http://media4./media/mmRmDX9Y3Q7NS/200w.gif[/img]

Buhahaha grin grin grin
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by nightmile: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
I wonder how biAfra nation will look like
Re: LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu by rabex(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:

GEJ we are sorry sad
are u ok...if yes did ur parents raise u ...if yes did they raise u well ......if yes....u must have forgotten wat dey tot u..because u wld neva insult smone as old or even older dan they are..P.S am sori if ur parents are late didnt mean to disrespect dem ..just wanted u to reflect in d right thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (photo) / Stock Fraud Suspect Dies In EFCC Custody / 2-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By His Father And Step-mother In Edo In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.