Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65389 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2009

The chelsea fans are all shouting they want a revenge for last season, dont they know there aint time for that this season? They can have that 3 years to come. Its time for the arsenal Barca rematch which was 3 years ago to be precise.

I am a Barca/Football fan, with this conclusion, once BaRCa can clinch our laliga title and copa de royal, if we meet arsenal in the finals, I would love for arsenal to win the trophy. They deserve it, and we also do.

This guy claims to be a Barca fan but his posts has football protitution written over it shocked grin
Someone should take a look at the one above and tell this is not proud to accept he is an Arsenal fan
And yes i was referring to you in the initial post tongue
I have no problem with what you think or where you belong,
I am just miffed that after proving you and your cohorts prediction quack, you had the temerity to come post nonsense here.
take time ooh!! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2009
If someone quotes your post and replies to it, does that not mean he/she is talking to you? Did u not read it well?
and u said am sick?
ok sorry.

Mancs
who are we using against Boro?
this week and next is very crucial to our aspirations this season.
we need to beat Boro and Arsenal and not get tired.
how do we do it?
my line up for Boro will be

VDS
 Raphael            Brown     Evans  Fabio
 Nani               Scholes   Fletcher   Park
                      Macheda
                                Berbatov

Reserves
Evra
Rooney
CR7
Foster
Vida
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by eyonigger(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2009
Emperoh:

This guy claims to be a Barca fan but his posts has football protitution written over it shocked grin
Someone should take a look at the one above and tell this is not proud to accept he is an Arsenal fan
And yes i was referring to you in the initial post tongue
I have no problem with what you think or where you belong,
I am just miffed that after proving you and your cohorts prediction quack, you had the temerity to come post nonsense here.
take time ooh!! tongue tongue

Dude, I repeat again, quote where I predicted those scores, why u dey use another thing cover am up? Ode nie ni?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2009
eyonigger:

Dude, I repeat again, quote where I predicted those scores, why u dey use another thing cover am up? Ode nie ni?
Abeg, Don't mind these guys?
Of course, you didn't predict those scores!!!
There is a consistent goofer on this thread who was cock sure it will be 4,5 goals to nil
Of course, he's here questioning why Giggs goal was disallowed(go and allow it na)
You should have retorted also, that some of them were here predicting a goal feast. . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2009
HNIc the son of a LovePeddler,
Be a man don,t be be afraid to come out straight. Read the posts carefully except u find it hard comprehending basic English.I predicted a 2 goal margin victory slowpoke
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2009
Let's face 'Boro. That's the real shiznit. When tuesday comes, we'll worry about whatever is left over from Portsmouth's table. See how they're glorifying a 1-nil loss! shocked You'd think they won something by losing by such a narrow margin.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
Be a man don,t be be afraid to come out straight. Read the posts carefully except u find it hard comprehending basic English.I predicted a 2 goal margin victory slowpoke
wassup Nyabinghi
cool it abeg. All these things are supposed to be friendly fire
cool it. HNIC isnt a trouble maker like that.

na jealousy dey worry dem, no mind dem grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ tkb

can you hear what your scumtwat is saying? No one should try to restrain HNIC or myself if we start on his case again. Next time there will be NO mercy. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
Son of a LovePeddler?

This is way over-board.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
Debosky/HNIC
Abeg no vex. You guys have been on his case for too long

im sure Nyabinghi will slow his roll too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2009
'Binghi dearie, no crude insults, k? It's all fun 'n' games here.

HNIC, nor vex. Please.

Phony200:

Let's face 'Boro. That's the real shiznit. When tuesday comes, we'll worry about whatever is left over from Portsmouth's table. See how they're glorifying a 1-nil loss! shocked You'd think they won something by losing by such a narrow margin.

It's another symptom of trophylessness.  .  .the patient finds anything at all worthy of a celebration. He/she becomes desperate.  .  .anything goes. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
nyabinghi:

You call me son of a LovePeddler because you support Manure
I am sure,u can't find your way to Old Trafford, if a plane should drop you at Heathrow
I wanted to descend on you in a way that if you see me here again, you will break down sweating
but I have been implored to ignore you!
You predicted 2-0, it ended 1-0.If you had placed bets, you would have lost.So what are you on about?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
Check out CR7's neck.
Looked like it was gonna say goodbye to his body! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 2:22am On May 01, 2009
Sorry to digress.

dayokanu's been awfully quiet on this thread.
debosky,are you dayokanu in disguise?
Ronaldo is still the best player in the world.Mesi still has some way to achieving that title.The past few weeks have shown thi to be true.

Whats there to comment on between a match between a Match between scums and Gayyners.

I just hope gayyners progress provided Barcelona eliminates Chelsea .

Arsenal is the weaker EPL representative and would be easier for Barca to beat provided both teams make the finals.

Barca is the last hope for Anglophobes
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Whats there to comment on between a match between a Match between scums and Gayyners.

I just hope gayyners progress provided Barcelona eliminates Chelsea .

Arsenal is the weaker EPL representative and would be easier for Barca to beat provided both teams make the finals.

Are you turning to a Barca fan?
Its pathetic that after trying to make you see that the DFB is down and out, you still stick with failure
We thought Arsenal fans were worse in delusion and desperation but you case is a lost one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:42am On May 01, 2009
nyabinghi:

This is gross.
Cos he is a devil, the mod has turned blind.
Its sad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:21am On May 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

This is gross.
Cos he is a devil, the mod has turned blind.
Its sad.

Nyabinghi's been hit since yesterday.  .  .punishment for the unnecessarily crude jab.

In future, BlueDiva, shut up about things you have no knowledge of,k? If you're too shallow to think about making inquiries before running your mouth and jumping to dumb conclusions, keep it zipped.

Next time you want to act retarded dearie, please tread carefully.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 12:49pm On May 01, 2009
Rio likely to start against Arsenal next week as scan/test has shown he did not crack his RIBS.
This is a bad news for wenGAY and his infants. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2009
presido1:

Rio likely to start against Arsenal next week as scan/test has shown he did not crack his RIBS.
This is a bad news for wenGAY and his infants. tongue tongue tongue

Bad news? Next time we will finish the rib cracking. tongue

did you buzz me on YIM this week?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 1:20pm On May 01, 2009
debosky:

did you buzz me on YIM this week?
Is the Q for me? I don't think so.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2009
some guy named presido buzzed me, but I ignored thinking it was you - no scumtwats on my YIM allowed without clearance from Muki.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2009
debosky:

some guy named presido buzzed me, but I ignored thinking it was you - no scumtwatson my YIM allowed without clearance from Muki. grin

wink grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2009
Criz,

Can you translate my post into the primitive language Hemp-error understands.

Which part of my post indicates I am a Barcelona fan? Do you have to be high at every point in time?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 1:44pm On May 01, 2009
debosky:

some guy named presido buzzed me, but I ignored thinking it was you - no scumtwats on my YIM allowed without clearance from Muki.  grin
Muki na ur Megad? I will tell Dayo that you have turned Mukinizza to Gate woman/Girl(Gyl/Woman Abuse) very soon you will turn her to Meruwa.
Dude i did  not buzz u or are you indirectly asking me for the Ticket?  grin grin. Don't worry i will send it to you give me post code before 5pm on monday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2009
presido1:

Muki na ur Megad? I will tell Dayo that you have turned Mukinizza to Gate woman/Girl(Gyl/Woman Abuse) very soon you will turn her to Meruwa.
Nah, Muki is the gunner queen so we listen to her. tongue

Dude i did  not buzz u or are you indirectly asking me for the Ticket?  grin grin. Don't worry i will send it to you give me post code before 5pm on monday.
Ol boy na wa for you oh, just send a brother the ticket - your wahala pass woman own sef. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by BinghiNya(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2009
Nyabinghi is back. Are u guys suprised. Let the battle begin grin. Sincerely speaking, the admins of these threads ain't doing their jobs properly, or i would say they seem partisan. Some dudes feel larger than life, like they own the world and i don't give a damn. If a guy insults me cos i wanna give my opinion, i feel i am entitled to hit back. I owe nobody any apology.

United for life.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2009
Debosky,
Kindly teach this baby mod her job.
Mods don't insult members.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Like Platini huh cheesy

kay_pumpin:

Son of a LovePeddler?

This is way over-board.

I wonder how one can type that out
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:57pm On May 01, 2009
BlueDiva:

Debosky,
Kindly teach this baby mod her job.
Mods don't insult members.

Says who??
Mods are like secondary school teachers.
They tongue-flog any stubborn pupil who will not learn to stick to the scripts.

P.S. Debosky is the tormentor-in-chief.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Says who??
Mods are like secondary school teachers.
They tongue-flog any stubborn pupil who will not learn to stick to the scripts.

P.S. Debosky is the tormentor-in-chief.

We are trialling koboko right now. Tongue-flogging is not as effective as before. grin

dayokanu:

Criz,

Can you translate my post into the primitive language Hemp-error understands.

Which part of my post indicates I am a Barcelona fan? Do you have to be high at every point in time?
MINT!!! grin grin grin

DK is back. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:52pm On May 01, 2009
@BlueDiva
  Madam, if you need a babysitter that will kiss your feces when you dump it in the sitting room, go somewhere else 'cos I'm not that person.

You're the one that brought yourself here first thing in the morning to make dumb accusations at me. My response wasn't even an insult.  .  .it was simply fact based on your actions, and your thoughts.  .  .or lack of them.

So, learn from your mistakes,k? That's how you grow. And I'm not even asking for the apology you owe me.  .  . grin

@BinghiNya
  Welcome back. grin

HNIC and Debo have been involved in spars with you, but so far, I'm yet to see any crude insults like the one you dropped there. So ''battle'' on, but watch it. IPs get banned too. grin
Also you need to quit taking this ''battle'' thing too seriously.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:10pm On May 01, 2009
IPs get banned too.
Awww this is the worst case ever. But come oo IP is dynamic naw and one can block his IP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.