Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

(must Read) I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls Today With This Photo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (must Read) I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls Today With This Photo (757 Views)

A Word For The Elders Of Isale Eko / What's The Archaic Yoruba Word For Grandma And Grandpa? / Yoruba Does Not Have A Word For Tiger, Ekun Can Be Used To Describe Big Cats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(must Read) I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls Today With This Photo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
In this picture, those teenage girls are daughters to the strongest man on Earth, Obama right? Ok.

Can you see how simple and down to earth their dressing were ?

No wedge shoes , no expensive handbags , no gold or silver necklace covering their necks.

No Brazilian hair or most importantly no make up ! They just come simple.

Natural looks , normal cheap bags, cheap sandals and very moderate gowns .

I just wish our sisters can learn how that life is simple and stop bothering your husband for all those things.

Be contented with what you have and be happy.

You can see how happy and how they were laughing irrespective of the fact that they were not dressed expensively.

Or do you think they don’t know about all those high fashion ?

Your beauty is not about those things but about how you carry yourself.

Wash and iron the little clothes you have wear them and have a personality that’s all that matters.

Re: (must Read) I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls Today With This Photo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: (must Read) I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls Today With This Photo by KingKuntaVart: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
And there are virgins too... cool cool
Re: (must Read) I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls Today With This Photo by kossyablaze(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (must Read) I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls Today With This Photo by greatness22(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin According To Oral Tradition / Ooni Of Ife's Grand Entrance At His Old School's 62nd Anniversary(video) / Is This Bride Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.