Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» (26909 Views)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Toyin Aimakhu Blasted For Her 'Fallen Boobs' / Olympus Has Fallen, Actress Ini Edo Post Photos Of Her Fallen Boobs Online(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Houseofglam7(f): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thank God e no land for Nigeria.
Na pepper soup for sure pass!

How angel go resemble chicken
For WHAT
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by sunkoye: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Those turkey-like wings though. ... cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by sunkoye: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
If real......I see no messenger here....am looking at mutated body. Bio/genetic Engineering like body.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by abumeinben(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nawao....Angel with turkey arms as wings undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by RedCard1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Elypsis:
Cud this be true?
Never
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by 9aijaboi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
#nocomment #wedeyobserve

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by mogboyelade(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is a fallen white witch, going on tour and could no longer move due to technical........
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Clearsure(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
If na like this angel day be shocked I nor want get angel as girlfriend oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Nemesis99(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
I bet u'll see a scene like this in a movie soon cuz it so much look like a behind the scene of a movie
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by abokikhalifa: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2015
op angel wit chiking wings abi? God will judge you grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2015
nairalife2013:
This brought tears to my eyes. The memory always does... when I was abt 6yrs old playing alone in the courtyard in a hot afternoon, I lifted my eyes up and behold a creature about the size of a giant man was hovering above me with a warm smile on his face. It looked like this but bigger, younger and had a whitish porcelain-like skin . I woke up in the hospital. My parents, siblings and neighbours who stood by my side told me one of our neighbors saw me lying lifelessly on the ground and took me there. When I told them what happened, my parents and siblings believed me. I fear the earth more than any1 else in the world. The second thing I saw that confirmed to me that the world truly has other air-like elements occurred in a forest in my home town. I posted the details sometime ago.
God is not lying when he says the earth hangs on nothing. Those encounters made me ask very elderly people around me: have u seen a ghost before? No one has admitted to have sighted an apparition that physically disappeared in thier very eyes! Not even my ground father that was the most decent and trustworthy man in our life who had said many things before dying in my arms at a very ripe age.

adon bliv d pinshur buh abliv you grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by quiethollu(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2015
The "wings" look like dat of the chicken I ate last week undecided undecided

#idontbelieve tongue tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by samkayy(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2015
grin Let's not jump to conclusion but I smell lies shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Is it just me....or does his wings look like turkey wings? undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by lovely17(m): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2015
what I can see here is just An old man with chicken wings undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Michaeljnr225(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Op for lying, I no comment again angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by iphanyiuma(m): 1:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Y this kind news no they happen for africa and the characters are always while no black....abeg na film jor tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by lonelydora: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Una Don come again
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Applaner: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2015
if na naija, dey 4 talk say na witch

if de news is true atall
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by luthorcorp: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2015
that's manna falling out of the sky grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Emperortj93(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2015
Why is it dat all this kinda positive things only occur in the western countries (england, usa and the likes) but when it come to negative things like bombing, tsunami, ebola. It is mostly associated with Africa and asia countries.
To early to conclude
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Abimbolaile(f): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2015
dptrix:
It's fake, just a sculpture.

Op I c what u did, u just dey deceive people just to gain traffic shey angry angry

‘Angel’ is the brainchild of Beijing artists Sun Yuan and Peng Yu, who have been known to create artwork from real human corpses and flesh.
Their current piece is made from silica gel, fibreglass, stainless steel and woven mesh, Bored Panda reports, but that doesn’t mean it looks any less real.

Google is your friend

I tire o...this one go just dey cook up nonsense story for person...thanks jare

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by islandmoon: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2015
really?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by kestolove95(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2015
This is angelA not angel

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by tomoselu(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2015
nairalife2013:
This brought tears to my eyes. The memory always does... when I was abt 6yrs old playing alone in the courtyard in a hot afternoon, I lifted my eyes up and behold a creature about the size of a giant man was hovering above me with a warm smile on his face. It looked like this but bigger, younger and had a whitish porcelain-like skin . I woke up in the hospital. My parents, siblings and neighbours who stood by my side told me one of our neighbors saw me lying lifelessly on the ground and took me there. When I told them what happened, my parents and siblings believed me. I fear the earth more than any1 else in the world. The second thing I saw that confirmed to me that the world truly has other air-like elements occurred in a forest in my home town. I posted the details sometime ago.
God is not lying when he says the earth hangs on nothing. Those encounters made me ask very elderly people around me: have u seen a ghost before? No one has admitted to have sighted an apparition that physically disappeared in thier very eyes! Not even my ground father that was the most decent and trustworthy man in our life who had said many things before dying in my arms at a very ripe age.
let's name this movie
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by missgifted12(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2015
all these lie-lie rumors,which kind wowo angel be that.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Cutehector(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2015
KFC, CHiken republic, tasty fried chicken, make all of una come order divine chicken oooooo....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Mcbussy(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Hahahahaha grin... I see chicken wing grin

Where's d feather?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by deor03(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Black men have issues !!!

Must an Angel be a White man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari / D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Have You Seen Honey Comb Before ? This Is How It Looks Like (photos & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.