Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» (26911 Views)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Toyin Aimakhu Blasted For Her 'Fallen Boobs' / Olympus Has Fallen, Actress Ini Edo Post Photos Of Her Fallen Boobs Online(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by abbeyty(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
I was expecting a black angel not white one
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by eightsin(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na chicken wings be that?
Lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Harmvirus(f): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
slimbless:
This can't be real,. Because if it is real, the number of people that ll be surrounding d gate ehn, and the number of press that would be there by now go pass population of China

That's true. Biko I don't believe this
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by shotster50(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
stupidity
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kessythegeek:
it's grand father not ground -_-
lol. Never knew that funny people like u exist. So u read this novel word bby word? U re too much.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by UncleSnr(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
See better white witch.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by jidal14: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Dantee005(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol.......ille photoscary....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by omitooguns(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
dahprech anoda wonder come in here shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by nairalife2013(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
tomoselu:
let's name this movie
it's not a movie. Am praying that God should make something happen to u to make u know something no matter how little abt the world. I dont know why I always immediately have moist eyes anytime I talk of this issue.
U see, if u have just one encounter with the spiritual aspect of the universe, u will easily believe when u read an unlikely story by a fellow human and you will start pitying those who disbelieve and see them with the eyes grownups see kids and pray for them cos u are a hundred percent sure they know not. Take care.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Noblefreeman(m): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Only if you know what an angel is capable of,one angel is more powerful than the 7billion ppl on earth,an angel can't appear like that,this is definitely satan at work,eh and I thought angels are women,is that not a man
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by Lovechyld101(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Next thing you will see is this picture and news on Front page of END TIME newspaper in Oshodi.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» by chase101: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Artists known for using DEAD BABIES and human fat in their creations have unveiled shockingly realistic fallen angel installation

Artists Sun Yuan and Peng Yu are famous for their controversial artwork
They use unusual materials for art including baby cadavers and human fat
'Angel' depicting old woman with wings and has shocked many art lovers
Their work has previously featured at the Saatchi Gallery in London

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari / Nkiru Sylvanus In Colourful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.