Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Fathers,how Do You Feel When Your Daughters Hide From You To Dress Up. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers,how Do You Feel When Your Daughters Hide From You To Dress Up. (2712 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fathers,how Do You Feel When Your Daughters Hide From You To Dress Up. by titosantana(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
shevon:
Once my daughter clocks 4, I don't think I should be around her when she is getting dressed up and she should be told why. At that age, they are very impressionable and whatever they learn from then on will play a major role in their growing up.
So, OP, don't let your Dad's disposition towards you wanting privacy bother you at all, there is no question of you wanting (in fact, you should be demanding for your) privacy
You typed 4, not 14 bros

1 Like

Re: Fathers,how Do You Feel When Your Daughters Hide From You To Dress Up. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2015
shevon:

Have you ever taught of it as trying to teach your child the right thing to do in the presence of some from the opposite sex (especially adults) from a tender age?
Just get the pervertive thought out of you mind and see it from another angle.

What is this one even saying sef? So your 4 year old daughter should start treating you as the "opposite sex"? Please, please, please just stop. I can't take anymore of it. sad

I will assume you are not a father yet. When you become one, you will be ashamed of your comments.
Re: Fathers,how Do You Feel When Your Daughters Hide From You To Dress Up. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
I don't even think it's ok to bath your daughter soon as she is five. Things have changed and akwala amaro Ife!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband / How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. / "Save Me From My Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.